Terrible: Arkansas Teen Rejected By Marines For Having 'Southern Pride' Tattoo

Where was it?

in the middle of his forehead?

The tattoo not okay....but allowing Transgenders to join, this is okay....go figure the f-cked up "logic" of Leftist "thinking"
Putting this little Klanster wannabe with our very diverse armed forces personnel isn`t a recipe for trouble? How stupid can anyone be?

you've got to be kidding.

Unless things have changed, anyone with a thick southern accent in the service is considered KKK, or White Supremist

and most blacks gang members.

This is horrible. Obama should be held responsible for this. His attacks on our White heritage and pride is relentless and uncalled for.

Ark. teen rejected by Marines for Confederate flag tattoo

So the criteria for joining the Marines is now what sort of tattoo you have? The whole thing is getting hysterical.

What the fuck do you care? This isn't your country.

Have you joined forces with Lone Laugher and Skye in some strange three-way attempt to slap me around?

Not that I give a horsecrap, I'm just curious is all.

This is horrible. Obama should be held responsible for this. His attacks on our White heritage and pride is relentless and uncalled for.

So the criteria for joining the Marines is now what sort of tattoo you have? The whole thing is getting hysterical.

What does that matter? The Cultural Marxist crap is worldwide, with the LGTB Agenda, so we all have a right to care.

Are you an American Patriot? If so, how are you?

I'm an American, and you don't get to measure my patriotism, you idiot.

Have you joined forces with Lone Laugher and Skye in some strange three-way attempt to slap me around?

Not that I give a horsecrap, I'm just curious is all.

Always the victim...

What does that matter? The Cultural Marxist crap is worldwide, with the LGTB Agenda, so we all have a right to care.

I'm an American, and you don't get to measure my patriotism, you idiot.

I'm not an idiot, but you're very sensitive aren't you?

Where was it?

The tattoo not okay....but allowing Transgenders to join, this is okay....go figure the f-cked up "logic" of Leftist "thinking"

It's really non of your business.

It is, it's SOCIETIES business, but I'm not surprised that you think the way you do, you certainly support The Agenda of the LGTB crowd.

The rules of our military are none of your business. And why would you care about the rules of our military unless you are an American?

Where was it?

It is, it's SOCIETIES business, but I'm not surprised that you think the way you do, you certainly support The Agenda of the LGTB crowd.

The rules of our military are none of your business. And why would you care about the rules of our military unless you are an American?

Oh :anj_stfu: :lalala:

Where was it?

Oh :anj_stfu: :lalala:

That's what I thought.

Where was it?

It is not societies business, we are not a universal military, dingbat.

I enlisted in the USMC in 1995. Tattoos were an issue then. So, if you think that is hysterical now, you must think it was hysterical then, too, right?

Ah! Cultural Marxist. A nonsense term of white supremacists, anti-semites, and bigots. I take it you're not a big fan of Jews? Muslims? Black people?

Ah! Cultural Marxist. A nonsense term of white supremacists, anti-semites, and bigots. I take it you're not a big fan of Jews? Muslims? Black people?

lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

tolerant-liberal-600x624.jpg

I believe that's the part of her persona that's not fake. lol

I enlisted in the USMC in 1995. Tattoos were an issue then. So, if you think that is hysterical now, you must think it was hysterical then, too, right?

I was 5 years-old in 1995. I was more thinking of Lego blocks back then and not individual tattoos.

I believe that's the part of her persona that's not fake. lol

I'm a fake? Go on Einstein, tell me how.

Um yeah, when you are living communally with a bunch of other men, it's probably not a good idea to have something offensive printed on your skin they will see every day.

Forum List

Back