Terrible: Arkansas Teen Rejected By Marines For Having 'Southern Pride' Tattoo

This is horrible. Obama should be held responsible for this. His attacks on our White heritage and pride is relentless and uncalled for.

Ark. teen rejected by Marines for Confederate flag tattoo

So the criteria for joining the Marines is now what sort of tattoo you have? The whole thing is getting hysterical.

What the fuck do you care? This isn't your country.

What does that matter? The Cultural Marxist crap is worldwide, with the LGTB Agenda, so we all have a right to care.

Are you an American Patriot? If so, how are you?

Ah! Cultural Marxist. A nonsense term of white supremacists, anti-semites, and bigots. I take it you're not a big fan of Jews? Muslims? Black people?

View attachment 61054

View attachment 61055

So you don't deny that you have a superficial dislike of Jews, Muslims, and black people?

So the criteria for joining the Marines is now what sort of tattoo you have? The whole thing is getting hysterical.

What does that matter? The Cultural Marxist crap is worldwide, with the LGTB Agenda, so we all have a right to care.

Ah! Cultural Marxist. A nonsense term of white supremacists, anti-semites, and bigots. I take it you're not a big fan of Jews? Muslims? Black people?

View attachment 61054

View attachment 61055

So you don't deny that you have a superficial dislike of Jews, Muslims, and black people?
What are good things about Muslims, Jews and Negroes?

That looks pretty straightforward.Symbols that celebrate slavery would be a definite no no.
Better remove or not get any American flag tattoos then. Flew over slave ships bringing slaves from Africa to the US.
you'd have to be retarded, like seriously mentally challenged, to believe the two are comparable

It's a Marine CORPS

A shithead little racist doesn't belong

It's a Marine CORPS

A shithead little racist doesn't belong
Maybe he is just young or not very bright, but at some point he thought people were going to think this tattoo was offensive and he got it anyway. What gets me is he could have asked for an exception, changed, or removed the tattoo. Instead he ran straight to the nearest media outlet to voice his frustration.

View attachment 61054

View attachment 61055

They are participants in making ignorant bigots, like you and Lucy, look like fools. And soon, the gay, inferior race soldiers of the Illuminati will complete our plans for global Cultural Marxism! Mwa ha ha ha haaaaa!

View attachment 61054

View attachment 61055

They are all guaranteed to be better humans than you.

friend of mine in the late 60s....his name was charlie brown....one night he got slammed and got a tat of snoopy on his dog house....shooting at the red baron...saying 'fuck you red baron'...he now has a huge scar where half the tat was removed by the military......this is nothing new

The tattoo not okay....but allowing Transgenders to join, this is okay....go figure the f-cked up "logic" of Leftist "thinking"

1) It's a racist tattoo
2) What is wrong with transgender's joining the military. You don't think a person is capable of doing a job due to their sexuality?

Forum List

Back