Terrific speech by Netanyahu to Congress

I saw a star trek episode where a dying dying Clinton struck out to destroy enterprise. Do you think Iran would want to do that knowing the reprisal would mean their death? What would stop them from buying suitcase nuke from anybody selling in Russian north Korea etc?

You are not providing any new information to the discussion. No one denies Iran has threatened Israel. I wish you fools would get that through your heads.

But only a retard would believe they are the only ones who have threatened an adversary with extinction.

"We will bury you." Does that ring a bell? The USSR was an existential threat to the US, and had way more nukes than Iran could ever hope to acquire. And yet we still made treaties with them, which they violated repeatedly.

Where are they now?

Get the point?

You idiots can quote Iran's threats all day long, it does not invalidate my point in any way. I can provide a list of threats made against the US by the USSR.

Any asshole can make a threat. Iran's threats were for internal consumption. Tough guy talk for the rubes at home.

Just like some of the chest thumping demagogues we have right here.

I just had the chance to review what many have stated, was an outstanding speech. Obama the appeaser once again the disappointment. Time for the genius to update the US road map to foreign policy

-Geaux

1941obama.gif

Last edited:
Obama's so pissed tonight that He's sitting up awake trying to pick out some homes with sleeping children inside to target with His toy drones! Let's hope He doesn't choose anything in....Wisconsin.

You are not providing any new information to the discussion. No one denies Iran has threatened Israel. I wish you fools would get that through your heads.

But only a retard would believe they are the only ones who have threatened an adversary with extinction.

"We will bury you." Does that ring a bell? The USSR was an existential threat to the US, and had way more nukes than Iran could ever hope to acquire. And yet we still made treaties with them, which they violated repeatedly.

Where are they now?

Get the point?

You idiots can quote Iran's threats all day long, it does not invalidate my point in any way. I can provide a list of threats made against the US by the USSR.

Any asshole can make a threat. Iran's threats were for internal consumption. Tough guy talk for the rubes at home.

Iran has been doing a hell of a lot more than chest thumping.............One of their Generals of the Republican Guard was killed in Lebanon............I guess he was there ordering a Pizza.................

They are providing and have been providing weapons to groups like the Hez for a long time, and have sent Republican Guards there to train local fighters in the attacks against Israel.................

Whether they use the bomb, which they are working on is the real question.............Given their past statements and actions we cannot rule out they would use one, or give it to a group to use while denying they did that.

Israel can't take that chance, so they will eventually hit these sites.

Not only are sane citizens of the world telling Obama he's out of his mind. He also has the enemy telling him the same thing.

Iran has stated Obama's 10-year plan is a non-starter

-Geaux

We lived with a nuclear Soviet Union. We live with a nuclear Russia.

While certainly not the optimum outcome, living with a nuclear Iran would not be the end of the world, no matter what Bibi says.

Where are they now?

Get the point?

Iran has been doing a hell of a lot more than chest thumping.............One of their Generals of the Republican Guard was killed in Lebanon............I guess he was there ordering a Pizza.................

They are providing and have been providing weapons to groups like the Hez for a long time, and have sent Republican Guards there to train local fighters in the attacks against Israel.................

Whether they use the bomb, which they are working on is the real question.............Given their past statements and actions we cannot rule out they would use one, or give it to a group to use while denying they did that.

You are aware of the activities of the USSR and the KGB during the Cold War, are you not?

You are aware of the activities of Putin, are you not?

They make the Iranians look like amateurs.

Perspective. Get some.

Where are they now?

Get the point?

You are aware of the activities of the USSR and the KGB during the Cold War, are you not?

Perspective. Get some.
I was in the service during the Cold War, why do I need you to tell me to get Perspective.............We played tag with their Navy on many occasions because of the Cold War.............

Russia understands the MAD principle.............The question and problem with the MAD Principle is what if MAD MEN get a hold of Nukes..............................Iran supports Radical Islam.........trains, arms, and supplies them..............They are not the same as Russia...............

Pakistan's leadership controls the Nukes there................If they were ever overthrown by the Taliban..........what should we do then...............would the Taliban use them.....................that is the real question if that ever comes up.

Bibbi said, that Israel would stand alone if necessary..............He is gonna hit them.

We lived with a nuclear Soviet Union. We live with a nuclear Russia.

While certainly not the optimum outcome, living with a nuclear Iran would not be the end of the world, no matter what Bibi says.

Really, and what exactly makes that so?

-Geaux

WireAP_df658fd67fa64925a0d9d365d9fb5520_16x9_992.jpg

This image taken from Iranian state TV, shows damage to a mock U.S. aircraft carrier during large-scale naval and air defense drills by Iran's Revolutionary Guard, near the Strait of Hormuz, Iran, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015. The drill, named Great...

Fake US Aircraft Carrier the Target in Latest Iranian Drills - ABC News

ranian live-fire war games are not uncommon. But by simulating for the first time an attack on the ultimate symbol of American naval power, hard-liners hoped to send a message that Iran has no intention of backing down to the U.S. — whichever way talks over its contested nuclear program go.

"American aircraft carriers are very big ammunition depots housing a lot of missiles, rockets, torpedoes and everything else," the Guard's navy chief, Adm. Ali Fadavi, said on state television. A direct hit by a missile could set off a large secondary explosion, he added.
Oh...I thought that was the USS Liberty.

This was nothing more than a campaign speech for his election in Israel in a couple of weeks.
Wow. These liberals are STILL trying to pretend that Iran getting the Bomb will be no big deal, and that nothing more than petty partisan politics is involved.

What is the matter with these mewling liberals? Don't they see what's right in front of their faces???

So you want to drop negotiations and go directly to war? That is what the alternative is.
Fifteen minutes before little bulldog posted this, Netanyahu said that some people would tell us that the only alternative to the present course, was war. But, he said, that is NOT the only alternative. The alternative is A BETTER DEAL.

One that the mewling liberals think is impossible... mostly because they don't think. They merely tremble and cry.

Netanyahu saw people like little bulldog coming a mile away.

I heard what he said, and his claim of a better deal is one where Iran capitulates everything. That isn't going to happen. Sure, we need the best deal possible, and without certain assurances, it will never be signed, but it is unreasonable for Netanyahu to expect the agreement to only go one way. The deal he demands is impossible. Having said that, the only alternative is war. I don't want that.
Incorrect.
Iran was intractable prior to sanctions against them. It was the sanctions that forced them to even consider going to the negotiation table.

Rejecting this deal and proposing one in which they [Iran] can have a national energy program that does not include the development of nuclear weapons is the only viable alternative. If they refuse to negotiate on those terms or refuse to continue talks, then you double down on the sanctions. Squeeze them economically to the point that their economy collapes, and then squeeze them some more.

There is no need for a hot war.

I'm not aware of any energy program that requires nuclear weapons, and if you think that is the treaty being negotiated, you are wrong. Netanyahu wants no nuclear capability at all for Iran. There is no reason why, with sufficient inspections, their energy program should be a problem.

Where are they now?

Get the point?

Perspective. Get some.
Oh look, It's Polyanna, the stupidest poster on this thread.
No, no reason we should believe Iran when they say they will wipe Israel off the map. It's not like they have a history of inflicting violence, or are goverened by radical Muslims who look forward to the coming of the 8th Imam.

This image taken from Iranian state TV, shows damage to a mock U.S. aircraft carrier during large-scale naval and air defense drills by Iran's Revolutionary Guard, near the Strait of Hormuz, Iran, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015. The drill, named Great...

ranian live-fire war games are not uncommon. But by simulating for the first time an attack on the ultimate symbol of American naval power, hard-liners hoped to send a message that Iran has no intention of backing down to the U.S. — whichever way talks over its contested nuclear program go.

"American aircraft carriers are very big ammunition depots housing a lot of missiles, rockets, torpedoes and everything else," the Guard's navy chief, Adm. Ali Fadavi, said on state television. A direct hit by a missile could set off a large secondary explosion, he added.

Actually, this is what liberty does to tyranny..lol

-Geaux

ussobama.jpg

Wow. These liberals are STILL trying to pretend that Iran getting the Bomb will be no big deal, and that nothing more than petty partisan politics is involved.

What is the matter with these mewling liberals? Don't they see what's right in front of their faces???

So you want to drop negotiations and go directly to war? That is what the alternative is.
Fifteen minutes before little bulldog posted this, Netanyahu said that some people would tell us that the only alternative to the present course, was war. But, he said, that is NOT the only alternative. The alternative is A BETTER DEAL.

One that the mewling liberals think is impossible... mostly because they don't think. They merely tremble and cry.

Netanyahu saw people like little bulldog coming a mile away.

I heard what he said, and his claim of a better deal is one where Iran capitulates everything. That isn't going to happen. Sure, we need the best deal possible, and without certain assurances, it will never be signed, but it is unreasonable for Netanyahu to expect the agreement to only go one way. The deal he demands is impossible. Having said that, the only alternative is war. I don't want that.
Incorrect.
Iran was intractable prior to sanctions against them. It was the sanctions that forced them to even consider going to the negotiation table.

Rejecting this deal and proposing one in which they [Iran] can have a national energy program that does not include the development of nuclear weapons is the only viable alternative. If they refuse to negotiate on those terms or refuse to continue talks, then you double down on the sanctions. Squeeze them economically to the point that their economy collapes, and then squeeze them some more.

There is no need for a hot war.

I'm not aware of any energy program that requires nuclear weapons, and if you think that is the treaty being negotiated, you are wrong. Netanyahu wants no nuclear capability at all for Iran. There is no reason why, with sufficient inspections, their energy program should be a problem.
The whole fiction of the Iranian nuclear program is for energy. Or didn't you know that?

-Geaux

ussobama.jpg
Ah...that went right over your head, didn't it?

-Geaux

ussobama.jpg
Actually it was beneath his notice.

all this Netanyahu crap isn't doing a very good job deflecting the Republicans ass whippin' they gave themselves today when the caved like little girls over the HS bill ...

What exactly is their agenda?

Is that what you think the treaty is? To allow Iran to have a nuclear bomb? That's crazy.

-Geaux

ussobama.jpg
Actually it was beneath his notice.
Yeah...the USS Liberty seems to be beneath a lot of your notices.

Forum List

Back