Terrific speech by Netanyahu to Congress

The REAL "point" of this thread is not so much about Iran's nuclear ambitions,,,rather, it served to allow Obama haters to, once again, vent their animosity toward ANYTHING that this president has tried to accomplish.

You know why that is? Because everything Obama touches is a failure, not much of an accomplishment at all- that is unless you consider getting repeatedly slammed by the courts as such.

-Geaux

The REAL "point" of this thread is not so much about Iran's nuclear ambitions,,,rather, it served to allow Obama haters to, once again, vent their animosity toward ANYTHING that this president has tried to accomplish.

You know why that is? Because everything Obama touches is a failure, not much of an accomplishment at all- that is unless you consider getting repeatedly slammed by the courts as such.

-Geaux

Not too sure about that. In the last week, he vetoed a useless pipeline, banned cop killer bullets, and is making strides in negotiations with Iran despite the GOP and Netanyahu trying to sabotage him. Sounds like he is on a pretty good roll. It's a shame that the crazy right wing won't do their jobs, and he has to do it all.

-Geaux

Not too sure about that. In the last week, he vetoed a useless pipeline, banned cop killer bullets, and is making strides in negotiations with Iran despite the GOP and Netanyahu trying to sabotage him. Sounds like he is on a pretty good roll. It's a shame that the crazy right wing won't do their jobs, and he has to do it all.

Really? Cop killing bullets? Haven't heard about recent cop killings where the 223 round was armor piercing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

But please, continue to wipe Obama's ass every time he craps himself.

Next on the docket another Supreme Court slam coming on illegal subsides.

Yes, Obama is on a roll of unlawful EO's and actions.

And I cave, Obama is indeed more black than white. How do I know?

He hasn't been impeached, and wont be

-Geaux

Why would anyone listen to Netanyahu?

What she is asking is "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?"

It's fairly typical of the 'intellectually less fortunate' as such is common to mental disorder.

I am a he, idiot.

Have you ever heard what Netanyahu had to say to America prior to our killing Sadam Hussein?

When someone has a record of being obscenely wrong about important matters.....it is best not to give their opinion very much weight.

It's fairly typical of the 'intellectually less fortunate' as such is common to mental disorder.

I am a he, idiot.

Have you ever heard what Netanyahu had to say to America prior to our killing Sadam Hussein?

When someone has a record of being obscenely wrong about important matters.....it is best not to give their opinion very much weight.

Wait, so you didn't go through with the sex change?

-Geaux

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

Weeeeeeee! A nutter shooting for humor. Always so precious. I admire the determination.

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

Weeeeeeee! A nutter shooting for humor. Always so precious. I admire the determination.

Not at all. The humor resides in your post that use vocabulary typical of a female.

But hey, I understand not all sex changes go as planned :badgrin:

-Geaux

ObamaBibi.jpg

He's gonna fast track the deal now... When Obama thinks he's been embarrassed, when Obama thinks he's been shown up, doubles down on revenge.
Yes, that seems to be the case. Now, however, I find myself wondering whether he can make it stick. There are ways to circumvent such outcomes, generated by a lame-duck President that has lost the confidence of Congress and the American People, but the Pubs have - so far - not demonstrated the courage to intervene in the ways that count.

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

Not at all. The humor resides in your post that use vocabulary typical of a female.

-Geaux

Awwwwwww. You felt the need to explain.

I use vocabulary typical of a female? No shit! I'd love to see a breakdown of that analysis. How about explaining it to the class.

-Geaux

Really? Cop killing bullets? Haven't heard about recent cop killings where the 223 round was armor piercing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

But please, continue to wipe Obama's ass every time he craps himself.

Next on the docket another Supreme Court slam coming on illegal subsides.

Yes, Obama is on a roll of unlawful EO's and actions.

And I cave, Obama is indeed more black than white. How do I know?

He hasn't been impeached, and wont be

-Geaux

It is a solution that was voted into law back in 86. Gun manufacturers knew that selling a pistol that would use that ammo would automatically trigger the ban, but did it anyway.

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I use vocabulary typical of a female? No shit! I'd love to see a breakdown of that analysis. How about explaining it to the class.

I'm sorry, but remedial education for you is not in my swim lane. I would venture to guess since you didn't learn it then, the odds of you now correcting it are slim to none.

-Geaux

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Gender specific vocabulary? Is that what home schoolers are being taught now?

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Meh- Actually they're being taught that it's OK to murder babies while saving the lives of thugs killed by gunfire

Sounds legit

-Geaux

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm sorry, but remedial education for you is not in my swim lane. I would venture to guess since you didn't learn it then, the odds of you now correcting it are slim to none.

-Geaux

Spanish nouns have gender, but English doesn't. That could explain your confusion. Are you an illegal alien?

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Are you operating under the impression that gender-specific vocabulary (widespread or mainstream or average usages, male vs. female) doesn't exist?

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Meh- Actually they're being taught that it's OK to murder babies while saving the lives of thugs killed by gunfire

Sounds legit

-Geaux

Sounds like some of the crazy shit home schoolers would force on their kids. Thank God for public schools.

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Are you operating under the impression that gender-specific vocabulary (widespread or mainstream or average usages, male vs. female) doesn't exist?

Since Go4it couldn't explain how my use of our language is feminine....maybe you can. Wanna take a shot at it?

I am a he, idiot.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course it exists in some languages. Spanish has gender specific nouns. I'm not aware of any language with words that are for the exclusive use of males or for exclusive use of females. That's what that idiot was implying.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course it exists in some languages. Spanish has gender specific nouns. I'm not aware of any language with words that are for the exclusive use of males or for exclusive use of females. That's what that idiot was implying.

I never said exclusive.. but please,,,, keep projecting

-Geaux

-Geaux

I never said exclusive.. but please,,,, keep projecting

-Geaux

What vocabulary do I use that you consider to be used by females and not males. How about a few examples?

Forum List

Back