Terrific speech by Netanyahu to Congress

And you guys complain about 'sources'? LMAO- PoliticusUSA? 'Real Liberal Politics? :banana:

-Geaux
They are reporting on a Gallup poll...here are the results of the polls they reported on...the large red letter items are links :badgrin::banana::ahole-1:

From February 26-28, President Obama’s approval rating was 44% in the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. The president’s disapproval rating was 51%. Once Netanyahu’s arrived in the United States, President Obama’s approval rating jumped to 49%, and his disapproval rating fell to 47%.

There were signs that the Republican handling of the Netanyahu invitation was not playing well with many Americans. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released yesterday found that by a margin of 48%-30%, registered voters said that John Boehner should have talked to President Obama before inviting Netanyahu.

.are you stupid ....do you think they made up the poll? is it your position that Politicus made it all up...you are stupid....call Gallup let them know

Gallup poll: Dust-up with Obama has not cost Netanyahu support among US public

Listening to excerpts from Benny, I gotta say he sounds like he wants war with Iran. But he knows he can't win such a war without US involvement.
The one thing that stuck out to me was when he said something like "Israel can now protect itself if it has to."

From what I've heard, it doesn't have the means to act unilaterally to do that. I dunno.

Israel is stocked with some of the finest US weapons there are to offer.

They can hold their own

-Geaux

They can hold their own.

Well, certainly they can defensively. But as I understand it they don't have the means necessary to preemptively, fully and effectively take out Iran's nuclear facilities.

And you don't try something like that unless you're pretty damn sure it's gonna work.

Listening to excerpts from Benny, I gotta say he sounds like he wants war with Iran. But he knows he can't win such a war without US involvement.
The one thing that stuck out to me was when he said something like "Israel can now protect itself if it has to."

From what I've heard, it doesn't have the means to act unilaterally to do that. I dunno.

They don't. Their "big deterrent" is a sub-based MAD sorta defense. Conventional forces vs conventional forces though aren't even in the same category as Iran's - Israel is vastly outclassed.

What worked fine against Iraq way back was against one location. Iran has so many facilities contributing to their nuclear program plus many in hardened underground bases no airstrike even WITH nuclear wepaons can destroy them.

Nuclear weapons effects are really good at obliterating things on the surface, but don't penetrate for crap. And no conventional 'bunker buster' goes deep enough to hit anything either. Iran simply found out how deep bunker busters go, and built their primary facilities deeper.

Only realistic solution for Iran is negotiation and in effect buying them off. Remove economic sanctions and monitor their program's ceasing to enrich and move towards weapons-grade uranium. But if you attack, all you achieve is guaranteeing they seek nuclear weapons so you don't attack any more as with DPRK. Once DPRK tested a nuke, US objection melted away. At least publicly. You don't poke and prod and provoke crazy countries with nuclear weapons and nothing to lose.

And you guys complain about 'sources'? LMAO- PoliticusUSA? 'Real Liberal Politics? :banana:

-Geaux
They are reporting on a Gallup poll...here are the results of the polls they reported on...the large red letter items are links :badgrin::banana::ahole-1:

From February 26-28, President Obama’s approval rating was 44% in the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. The president’s disapproval rating was 51%. Once Netanyahu’s arrived in the United States, President Obama’s approval rating jumped to 49%, and his disapproval rating fell to 47%.

There were signs that the Republican handling of the Netanyahu invitation was not playing well with many Americans. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released yesterday found that by a margin of 48%-30%, registered voters said that John Boehner should have talked to President Obama before inviting Netanyahu.

.are you stupid ....do you think they made up the poll? is it your position that Politicus made it all up...you are stupid....call Gallup let them know

Gallup poll: Dust-up with Obama has not cost Netanyahu support among US public

They can hold their own

-Geaux
IsIs got them for free as well

They don't. Their "big deterrent" is a sub-based MAD sorta defense. Conventional forces vs conventional forces though aren't even in the same category as Iran's - Israel is vastly outclassed.

What worked fine against Iraq way back was against one location. Iran has so many facilities contributing to their nuclear program plus many in hardened underground bases no airstrike even WITH nuclear wepaons can destroy them.

Nuclear weapons effects are really good at obliterating things on the surface, but don't penetrate for crap. And no conventional 'bunker buster' goes deep enough to hit anything either. Iran simply found out how deep bunker busters go, and built their primary facilities deeper.

Only realistic solution for Iran is negotiation and in effect buying them off. Remove economic sanctions and monitor their program's ceasing to enrich and move towards weapons-grade uranium. But if you attack, all you achieve is guaranteeing they seek nuclear weapons so you don't attack any more as with DPRK. Once DPRK tested a nuke, US objection melted away. At least publicly. You don't poke and prod and provoke crazy countries with nuclear weapons and nothing to lose.
Another deterrent was Saddam.

But so much for that.

Iran has its run of the place now.

The REAL "point" of this thread is not so much about Iran's nuclear ambitions,,,rather, it served to allow Obama haters to, once again, vent their animosity toward ANYTHING that this president has tried to accomplish.

You know why that is? Because everything Obama touches is a failure, not much of an accomplishment at all- that is unless you consider getting repeatedly slammed by the courts as such.

-Geaux

Not too sure about that. In the last week, he vetoed a useless pipeline, banned cop killer bullets, and is making strides in negotiations with Iran despite the GOP and Netanyahu trying to sabotage him. Sounds like he is on a pretty good roll. It's a shame that the crazy right wing won't do their jobs, and he has to do it all.

Really? Cop killing bullets? Haven't heard about recent cop killings where the 223 round was armor piercing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

But please, continue to wipe Obama's ass every time he craps himself.

Next on the docket another Supreme Court slam coming on illegal subsides.

Yes, Obama is on a roll of unlawful EO's and actions.

And I cave, Obama is indeed more black than white. How do I know?

He hasn't been impeached, and wont be

-Geaux

It is a solution that was voted into law back in 86. Gun manufacturers knew that selling a pistol that would use that ammo would automatically trigger the ban, but did it anyway.
So are you still searching for an example where this m885 ammo was used against law enforcement? Let us know when you find something.

LMAO- Not long ago, some in this thread were slamming the Gallup CEO who said the UE numbers are skewed to help Obama.Yet now, the poll is legit

Check!

-Geaux

Wait, so you didn't go through with the sex change?

-Geaux

Weeeeeeee! A nutter shooting for humor. Always so precious. I admire the determination.

Not at all. The humor resides in your post that use vocabulary typical of a female.

But hey, I understand not all sex changes go as planned :badgrin:

-Geaux

Gender specific vocabulary? Is that what home schoolers are being taught now?

Meh- Actually they're being taught that it's OK to murder babies while saving the lives of thugs killed by gunfire

Sounds legit

-Geaux

Sounds like some of the crazy shit home schoolers would force on their kids. Thank God for public schools.
God didn't create public schools

In God we Trust!

-Geaux

1in_god_we_trust.jpg

The REAL "point" of this thread is not so much about Iran's nuclear ambitions,,,rather, it served to allow Obama haters to, once again, vent their animosity toward ANYTHING that this president has tried to accomplish.

You know why that is? Because everything Obama touches is a failure, not much of an accomplishment at all- that is unless you consider getting repeatedly slammed by the courts as such.

-Geaux

Not too sure about that. In the last week, he vetoed a useless pipeline, banned cop killer bullets, and is making strides in negotiations with Iran despite the GOP and Netanyahu trying to sabotage him. Sounds like he is on a pretty good roll. It's a shame that the crazy right wing won't do their jobs, and he has to do it all.

Really? Cop killing bullets? Haven't heard about recent cop killings where the 223 round was armor piercing. Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

-Geaux

It is a solution that was voted into law back in 86. Gun manufacturers knew that selling a pistol that would use that ammo would automatically trigger the ban, but did it anyway.
So are you still searching for an example where this m885 ammo was used against law enforcement? Let us know when you find something.

Don't care. Doesn't matter. It fits the criteria for the ban which went into effect in 1986

Another deterrent was Saddam.

But so much for that.

Iran has its run of the place now.

Yeah....so much for that!

Benjamin Netanyahu s not-so-prescient 2002 message to Congress about Iraq - Vox

-Geaux

-Geaux

Don't care. Doesn't matter. It fits the criteria for the ban which went into effect in 1986
You needn't inform me that facts don't matter to you.

Weeeeeeee! A nutter shooting for humor. Always so precious. I admire the determination.

Not at all. The humor resides in your post that use vocabulary typical of a female.

-Geaux

Meh- Actually they're being taught that it's OK to murder babies while saving the lives of thugs killed by gunfire

Sounds legit

-Geaux

Sounds like some of the crazy shit home schoolers would force on their kids. Thank God for public schools.

Hey dummy! Why is your sig line a lie?

-Geaux

Sounds legit

-Geaux

No, but his teachings of love and concern for our fellow man guided the people who did create them. Too bad the religious nuts don't care about others any more.

-Geaux

Sounds legit

-Geaux

Hey dummy! Why is your sig line a lie?

Curious, do you ever cap on Obama for lying? I mean, that appears to be your tactic here at USMB.

Oh, and the use of the word 'liar' does cross genders in case you're wondering

-Geaux

Forum List

Back