Terrifying car jacking story

Here is one self defense move where you 2 hand cup the gun
I know it works but with the stress level who knows

He has 2 hands on weapon then smashes the wrist to the bottom of window

Krav Maga has never worked anywhere. Show me one single video that doesnt involve an instructor and a compliant student putting a weapon 2 inches from his face. You fell for a fake martial art.

Not sure if you watch Active Self Protection......

But we're morphing into Brazil in terms of crime.....difference is, there will be no off duty cops to the rescue.

No martial art is going to save you.
The only thing that will save you is luck in most cases. Forget the Hollywood stuff

Krav Maga has never worked anywhere. Show me one single video that doesnt involve an instructor and a compliant student putting a weapon 2 inches from his face. You fell for a fake martial art.

Any defense is better than nothing
I did Krav but I knew it was not enough and I added on the mma stuff

I know a lot but I am intermediate at best
I started too late at it

Here's the deal......
Having taken some martial arts courses is useless. Totally useless.
It takes YEARS of conditioning and training to become good at any technique.

If you want to become proficient at stopping a car jacker, get a friend or two and practice
techniques to do so. When you learn moves that work best, practice them until they become second nature.
Even if that's getting out of the car and running. Whatever. PRACTICE until you are superhuman at that one thing.

"I don't fear the man with 1000 techniques, I fear the man who practices one technique, 1000 times."
Bruce lee

Here's the deal......
Having taken some martial arts courses is useless. Totally useless.
It takes YEARS of conditioning and training to become good at any technique.

If you want to become proficient at stopping a car jacker, get a friend or two and practice
techniques to do so. When you learn moves that work best, practice them until they become second nature.
Even if that's getting out of the car and running. Whatever. PRACTICE until you are superhuman at that one thing.

"I don't fear the man with 1000 techniques, I fear the man who practices one technique, 1000 times."
Bruce lee
You can get a lot out of BJJ in 1 year, but generally speaking you are right. It takes YEARS to really learn a martial art, and if you try to start learning it as an adult, you waited too long...again with the exception of BJJ.

Taking a few courses is extremely dangerous. People think they are prepared and that false sense of confidence will get them fucked up.

Forum List

Back