🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrorism Creates Climate Change?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Or is it 'Climate Change Creates Terrorism'?

Both are completely insane and shows Liberals are bat-crap crazy...and that Global Warming is made-up garbage.

So which one is it? In the famous words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?!' :p

If anybody ever needed any evidence that liberals are wackos, this should put an end to any doubt.

The real chicken v egg conundrum in my observation is: Does stupidity create climate change denial, or does climate change denial come from breathing car exhaust and result in stupidity? :dunno:

The real chicken v egg conundrum in my observation is: Does stupidity create climate change denial, or does climate change denial come from breathing car exhaust and result in stupidity? :dunno:

Well? What's the answer? You're stupid so you should know.

You're avoiding the topic. Explain to us how climate change causes terrorism.

A, you're not a denier....you think terrorism causes global warming, too!
:lmao:

Both are completely insane and shows Liberals are bat-crap crazy...and that Global Warming is made-up garbage.

So which one is it? In the famous words of Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?!' :p

I'd suggest the possibility that the insanity is yours.

CC causes terrorism. That's not liberal propaganda but Pentagon war planning. It is fact.

Google this and see for yourself.

site:*.mil pentagon climate change terrorism

CC causes terrorism. That's not liberal propaganda but Pentagon war planning. It is fact.

Maybe the smoking dead bodies of terrorists causes Global Warming, which is why Obama is doing his best NOT to defeat / destroy ISIS and only wants to 'contain' them instead?! :p

Forum List

Back