Terrorist attack in Texas

Tim McVeigh was a right wing terrorist.

Wow, I noted Tim McVeigh was a terrorist and that was not even good enough!

Nope, every white person that commits a crime should be consider a terrorist according to the fringe nutter group of this board, or at least that is what the OP'er is attempting to state.

Fact is what the individual did in Texas was mass murder, and not terrorism, but please Fringers keep on grasping for straws and maybe you will one day get another Rudolph, Nichols or McVeigh and scream " We Got One! "!
You Leftists are usually slow to recognize ISLAMIC terrorism. Remember when Mayor Bloomberg said the Times Square bomber was a Tea Partier? How about the Fort Hood shooting being "workplace violence?" You continue your resolute headassery because the truth militates against your narrative time and time again.

I don't recall you demanding a stop to right wing deadly attacks either.
I'm against all terrorism, not just white right wing terrorism. You have no idea the battle we fought in this state 25 years ago against white supremacist terrorists. You just talk out of your ass because you're a clueless little twit.
No one believes you fought against a white guy racist or not. Gimme a break. You would have had a nervous breakdown. :laugh:

He can't do nuttin without his keyboard. lol

What`s strange is that he doesn`t even look Muslim. Goes to show, you never know.
Man arrested after 6 found dead at Texas campsite
Dummy OP doesn't know what terrorism is
h29_19773763.jpg

Found it for him. Terror can work, obviously...

Tim McVeigh was a right wing terrorist.

Nope, every white person that commits a crime should be consider a terrorist according to the fringe nutter group of this board, or at least that is what the OP'er is attempting to state.

Fact is what the individual did in Texas was mass murder, and not terrorism, but please Fringers keep on grasping for straws and maybe you will one day get another Rudolph, Nichols or McVeigh and scream " We Got One! "!
You Leftists are usually slow to recognize ISLAMIC terrorism. Remember when Mayor Bloomberg said the Times Square bomber was a Tea Partier? How about the Fort Hood shooting being "workplace violence?" You continue your resolute headassery because the truth militates against your narrative time and time again.

I'm against all terrorism, not just white right wing terrorism. You have no idea the battle we fought in this state 25 years ago against white supremacist terrorists. You just talk out of your ass because you're a clueless little twit.

Sure thing, you're one of the biggest racist pricks on this forum. I rate your claim, FALSE.
I find it amusing when a racist calls me a racist.

Sure thing, you're one of the biggest racist pricks on this forum. I rate your claim, FALSE.

Sure... When your best team buddy here Dannyboys promoting race war. What that makes you? Wonder who is the master or the puppet.,

Sure... When your best team buddy here Dannyboys promoting race war. What that makes you? Wonder who is the master or the puppet.,
I'm not even white. But I bet a racist such as yourself assumed I am.

I don't see you as a racist...I see you as a potential mass murderer honing his skills on animals.

I don't see you as a racist...I see you as a potential mass murderer honing his skills on animals.
keep your video.

Trolling? Back on ignore

Trolling? Back on ignore

Ignore are just for pussies and weak. Means you surrendered. Your not that tough after all.

Trolling? Back on ignore

Ignore are just for pussies and weak. Means you surrendered. Your not that tough after all.
Yet you're not on ignore. According to your theory, you must be a lightweight because it's clear I can countenance your posts.

Trolling? Back on ignore

Yet you're not on ignore. According to your theory, you must be a lightweight because it's clear I can countenance your posts.

I'm not on your ignore because I mentioned this to you before that ignore are just for pussies but you and your buddy keep threatening other members. Since when anyone here on this board having a hard time facing or counter act anybody's post? Countenance? Meaning you are scared of me.

I'm not on your ignore because I mentioned this to you before that ignore are just for pussies but you and your buddy keep threatening other members. Since when anyone here on this board having a hard time facing or counter act anybody's post? Countenance? Meaning you are scared of me.
:lmao::lmao:

Trolling? Back on ignore

Who did I threaten, liar?

What acts of terrorism did the individual do?

Mass murder?

That is not consider terrorism because of the fact his killings were not a political statement against a certain government.

Tim McVeigh was a terrorist!

Terry Nichols is a terrorist!

The piece of garbage that was killed in Paris was a Terrorist.

The individual that killed that family is a mentally ill individual that will be killed for his crimes, but again NOT A TERRORIST!
You're likely going to embarrass yourself as the investigation progresses and we find out he was indeed self radicalized.

Do you really think the odds favor your theory?

^^^^^^^thinks the guy is a Muslim^^^^^^^

Trolling? Back on ignore

Who did I threaten, liar?

Read your post #173.

Forum List

Back