Terrorist attack in Texas

What acts of terrorism did the individual do?

Mass murder?

That is not consider terrorism because of the fact his killings were not a political statement against a certain government.

Tim McVeigh was a terrorist!

Terry Nichols is a terrorist!

The piece of garbage that was killed in Paris was a Terrorist.

The individual that killed that family is a mentally ill individual that will be killed for his crimes, but again NOT A TERRORIST!

Tim McVeigh was a right wing terrorist.

Wow, I noted Tim McVeigh was a terrorist and that was not even good enough!

Nope, every white person that commits a crime should be consider a terrorist according to the fringe nutter group of this board, or at least that is what the OP'er is attempting to state.

Fact is what the individual did in Texas was mass murder, and not terrorism, but please Fringers keep on grasping for straws and maybe you will one day get another Rudolph, Nichols or McVeigh and scream " We Got One! "!

Mass murder?

That is not consider terrorism because of the fact his killings were not a political statement against a certain government.

The individual that killed that family is a mentally ill individual that will be killed for his crimes, but again NOT A TERRORIST!

Who's saying he wasn't?

Mass murder?

Nope, every white person that commits a crime should be consider a terrorist according to the fringe nutter group of this board, or at least that is what the OP'er is attempting to state.

Fact is what the individual did in Texas was mass murder, and not terrorism, but please Fringers keep on grasping for straws and maybe you will one day get another Rudolph, Nichols or McVeigh and scream " We Got One! "!

I never said it was a terrorist attack. I simply pointed out that Tim McVeigh was a RWer. If you want to argue, argue about what I posted.

Mass murder?

Who's saying he wasn't?

Maybe its time we start weeding out those terrorist.

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

attacks.jpg

Mass murder?

I never said it was a terrorist attack. I simply pointed out that Tim McVeigh was a RWer. If you want to argue, argue about what I posted.

The OP is about claiming the individual should be consider a terrorist, and you chime in Tim McVeigh was a Right Wing Terrorist, and I already stated he was a terrorist before that.

So what is you fucking stupid point?

All GOP members are terrorists to you?

Please clarify your stupid response because it seem you want to nitpick at my admission that McVeigh was a terrorist!

Mass murder?

The OP is about claiming the individual should be consider a terrorist, and you chime in Tim McVeigh was a Right Wing Terrorist, and I already stated he was a terrorist before that.

Please clarify your stupid response because it seem you want to nitpick at my admission that McVeigh was a terrorist!

I don't think all right wingers are terrorist any more than I think all Muslims are terrorist.

Mass murder?

You Leftists are usually slow to recognize ISLAMIC terrorism. Remember when Mayor Bloomberg said the Times Square bomber was a Tea Partier? How about the Fort Hood shooting being "workplace violence?" You continue your resolute headassery because the truth militates against your narrative time and time again.

Mass murder?

I don't think all right wingers are terrorist any more than I think all Muslims are terrorist.
Oh good. Thank you for not thinking I'm a terrorist.

Mass murder?

You're still not clarifying your stupid fucking point!

Did I make the asinine claim that all Muslims are terrorists?

If so feel free to point out where I made that assertion because I want to clarify that I never had that opinion nor will ever have that opinion!

The fact is the OP'er made the claim the killer in Texas ( where I actually live ) should be consider a terrorist, and I pointed out the fact that what a terrorist is those like McVeigh, Rudolph, and Nichols and not some deranged lunatic that has mental illness.

So again can you clarify your stupid fucking point for me?

Mass murder?

You Leftists are usually slow to recognize ISLAMIC terrorism. Remember when Mayor Bloomberg said the Times Square bomber was a Tea Partier? How about the Fort Hood shooting being "workplace violence?" You continue your resolute headassery because the truth militates against your narrative time and time again.

I don't recall you demanding a stop to right wing deadly attacks either.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Mass murder?

What are you yammering about?

McVeigh was a terrorist!

Nichols is a terrorist!

Boston Bombers were and are terrorists!

What is your point?

Fort Hood was a terroristic act!

The shooting at the Naval Yards should be consider acts of terrorism!

What the moron here in Texas did was just plain mass murder!

McVeigh considered himself an avenger in response to Janet Reno's black clad storm troopers burning women and children alive in Waco, Texas.

You're still not clarifying your stupid fucking point!

Did I make the asinine claim that all Muslims are terrorists?

If so feel free to point out where I made that assertion because I want to clarify that I never had that opinion nor will ever have that opinion!

The fact is the OP'er made the claim the killer in Texas ( where I actually live ) should be consider a terrorist, and I pointed out the fact that what a terrorist is those like McVeigh, Rudolph, and Nichols and not some deranged lunatic that has mental illness.

So again can you clarify your stupid fucking point for me?

Is there a reason pointing out that McVeigh was a right wing terrorist got your panties in a twist?

I am not putting words in your mouth because we are not speaking and are just writing to each other, so it would be please do not take my words out of context and distort what I conveying in my remarks!

Also it is you that wanted to change the subject matter and I have requested two time for you to clarify your stupid fucking remark, and all you have done is dodge the comment, so I am done with conversing with you over this subject matter!

Mass murder?

What are you yammering about?

McVeigh was a terrorist!

Nichols is a terrorist!

Boston Bombers were and are terrorists!

What is your point?

Fort Hood was a terroristic act!

The shooting at the Naval Yards should be consider acts of terrorism!

What the moron here in Texas did was just plain mass murder!

I agree with that, and I think the point of this thread is, why are "some" people so consumed with worry over these refugees when we can't even put a damper on our own gun violence?

I am not putting words in your mouth because we are not speaking and are just writing to each other, so it would be please do not take my words out of context and distort what I conveying in my remarks!

Also it is you that wanted to change the subject matter and I have requested two time for you to clarify your stupid fucking remark, and all you have done is dodge the comment, so I am done with conversing with you over this subject matter!

Fine. You need to step away from your keyboard and calm yourself.

Forum List

Back