Terrorists are not just muslims

WOW!.... That's good news....the only problem is that this story isn't covered by ANY NAME news media (now wouldn't you think the lap dog, left wing MSM would be all over this?) and it's story came from....The Everlasting GOP Stoppers - So shines a good deed in a weary world.

And you leftists complain about the National inquirer! :ahole-1:'s

BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!

multi state terrorist plot foiled - Bing

National Enquirer probably has a better record of honesty and truth than Fox, Limbaugh and Brietbart, combined.

And the story is legit.

Well they certainly have a better record than you do Muttley!

WOW!.... That's good news....the only problem is that this story isn't covered by ANY NAME news media (now wouldn't you think the lap dog, left wing MSM would be all over this?) and it's story came from....The Everlasting GOP Stoppers - So shines a good deed in a weary world.

And you leftists complain about the National inquirer! :ahole-1:'s

BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!

multi state terrorist plot foiled - Bing

You just proved why amateurs like BillC are walking around thinking most terrorism is Muslim.
Because he's drinking the MSM Kool Aid. And they know they can sell "evil Mooooslims" a lot more than they can sell "evil Georgians".

Duh.

Here's the local paper
that was linked it the first time this story was posted.

:ahole-1:

What you should be asking is where the fuck the MSM is on this and why it's ignoring this one, yet simultaneously running around with its collective hair on fire screaming "Looook! Moooslims!".

If you notice OCDGirl, I said "BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!"..... You have trouble understanding what is written.....:ahole-1:

I have no "trouble" whatsoever. That's why I noted you flew the :ahole-1: flag before even asking your question. And why I returned it whence it came.

I recycle. :ahole-1:

And btw the link I gave you -- didn't check the others -- is dated January 5, 2015. That's two weeks ago.

Dumbass.

Why would anyone trust one of your links? The story is a year old.... got anything newer?

One YEAR of muslim TERROR and murder....

February 14, 2014. - Borno Massacre at least 200 killed by Boko Haram[40]
  • October 5, 2014 - 2014 Grozny bombing. 5 officers and the suicide bomber, were killed, while 12 others were wounded.[44]
  • October 23, 2014. – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a bystander.[46]
  • December 16, 2014. - Two suicide car bombers rammed their vehicles into a Shiite rebels' checkpoint killing 26, including 16 students.[62]
  • December 18, 2014. - Mass grave of 230 Tribesmen killed by Islamic State found in Eastern Syria.[64]
  • December 22, 2014. – Boko Haram insurgents bombed a bus station in the city of Gombe, killing at least twenty people.[65]
  • December, 2014. - Islamic State militants execute 150 women Iraqi province of Al-Anbar, some of whom were pregnant at the time, who refuse to marry their fighters.[66]
  • December 24, 2014. - A suicide bomber killed 33 people and wounded 55 others in Madaen, about 25 km (15 miles) south of Baghdad.[67]
  • December 28, 2014. - Boko Haram attacks village in Cameroon leaving 30 dead.[69]
  • January 7-9, 2015. - A series of 5 attacks in and around Paris kill 17 people; plus 3 attackers, and leave 22 other people injured.
  • January 8, 2015. – 2015 Baga massacre. Boko Haram attacks town of Baga in northern Nigeria killing at least 200 people. Another 2000 are unaccounted for.[70]

Hmmm...the title of the thread....

For accuracy...but most of them are.........

"For accuracy" :rofl: it's about 6 percent. We've done this over and over. Most recently here.

Now if you think 6% is "most" you're even worse at math than I.
Nah, you are being decieving. You are including things that are technically terrorism, like when a kid blows up a mail box, but when it comes to actual loss of life, no one comes anywhere close to the destruction caused by muslims. Im not worried that some wacko set an abortion clinic on fire, but i am concerned about passenger planes being flown into buildings, our mall massacres.

"For accuracy" :rofl: it's about 6 percent. We've done this over and over. Most recently here.

Nah, you are being decieving. You are including things that are technically terrorism, like when a kid blows up a mail box, but when it comes to actual loss of life, no one comes anywhere close to the destruction caused by muslims. Im not worried that some wacko set an abortion clinic on fire, but i am concerned about passenger planes being flown into buildings, our mall massacres.

The question is obvious ... why would any poster try to distort the terror-rat conversation by deception? What is wrong with our lefty a-holes?

"Blowing up mailboxes"? Blowing up a mailbox is vandalism, not terrorism. What in the wide world of Fuck are you talking about?

:dunno:

No idea but sorry, "no one comes close" and "everybody knows" are not arguments. They're emotional hissyfits. Come back when you have something quantifiable, K? Thanks.

"Blowing up mailboxes"? Blowing up a mailbox is vandalism, not terrorism. What in the wide world of Fuck are you talking about?

No idea but sorry, "no one comes close" and "everybody knows" are not arguments. They're emotional hissyfits. Come back when you have something quantifiable, K? Thanks.
Why dont you give us the top 5 most deadly NON-muslim terrorist attacks in the past year. Lets see which terrorists we need to be most concerned with.

Why dont you give us the top 5 most deadly NON-muslim terrorist attacks in the past year. Lets see which terrorists we need to be most concerned with.

The numbers are piled up at the articles in the thread I linked. Several times. Six percent, tops.

I thought I told you to come back when you had something like that.

The numbers are piled up at the articles in the thread I linked. Several times. Six percent, tops.

If you cant produce the top 5 most deadly NON muslim terrorist attacks in the past year, then clearly we have zero reason to be worried about non muslim terrorists. Thanks for playing. In the future maybe you shouldnt try to decieve people, then you wont find yourself in this embarrassing position.

If you cant produce the top 5 most deadly NON muslim terrorist attacks in the past year, then clearly we have zero reason to be worried about non muslim terrorists. Thanks for playing. In the future maybe you shouldnt try to decieve people, then you wont find yourself in this embarrassing position.

Pfft. The question is not, and was never, a "top five". It was about "most". Which you completely failed to prove, now you wanna move the goalposts?

Poster please. Grow up. :eusa_hand:

Run away Danth. The numbers don't lie, quoth the FBI.
Don't come in emptyhanded next time and you won't find them carrying your own ass.

Who is the goofy fat fuck who started this thread and what is he blathering on about? No one ever said all muslims are terrorists or all terrorists are muslims. So he is just created strawmen.

What is his point, that there isn't disproportionate radicalism among the Islamic population? Or that Muslims shouldn't be profiled?

What bleeding heart crap are you trying to push.

For America's sake, I hope they don't listen to idiots like you. My country has long had people with your naive ideology in Government, and we have paid the price with innocent lives lost. But the tide is changing thank God.

Who is the goofy fat fuck who started this thread and what is he blathering on about? No one ever said all muslims are terrorists or all terrorists are muslims. So he is just created strawmen.

What is his point, that there isn't disproportionate radicalism among the Islamic population? Or that Muslims shouldn't be profiled?

For America's sake, I hope they don't listen to idiots like you. My country has long had people with your naive ideology in Government, and we have paid the price with innocent lives lost. But the tide is changing thank God.

Boy, you want another rhetorical ass whuppin'?

Actually several wags have said just that, including right on this page, and we've put them in their place, including right here on this page. The strawmen are theirs; what WinterBorn (and Luddly before him) did is to destroy those strawmen with a very real story in our backyard that proves the contrary. And you know that because the thread where I buried you was the first thread on this same story.

Moron.

Actually several wags have said just that, including right on this page, and we've put them in their place, including right here on this page. The strawmen are theirs; what WinterBorn (and Luddly before him) did is to destroy those strawmen with a very real story in our backyard that proves the contrary. And you know that because the thread where I buried you was the first thread on this same story.

Moron.
I am sure you think so, in your mind. But in reality, no one ever said such things, not here in the thread, and not anywhere else. But you have to create such things in your mind to prop up your incoherent world view of Muslims as poor misunderstood victims.

The progressives are happy now. They found a few white guys that wanted to blow stuff up, so I guess that means they can all go back to ignoring the Islam problem and go on telling us how evil white people are and how they are the threat.

Moron.
I am sure you think so, in your mind. But in reality, no one ever said such things, not here in the thread, and not anywhere else. But you have to create such things in your mind to prop up your incoherent world view of Muslims as poor misunderstood victims.

Read the title of the thread I linked, stupid. The title alone.

Forum List

Back