Tesla explosion kills two teens

Musk is angering Wall St with his antics. In a conference call with investors it's not wise to refuse to answer questions about your company's financial situation

Wall St is catching on he's a flim flam artist
Yet he is landing used rocket parts on ships. No one did this before! Sorry not flim flam

Unfortunately for him investors are starting to recongize him as one. Without investors he'll go under
So being able to land used rocket parts on a ship when all the governments on the face of the planet could not make him a flim flam man? Get real! Investers get nervous that is the way they are! Musk has a long history of success behind him he is going no where! Sorry! Wait until the AMerican motor heads start driving the Telsa. When they find out the type of torque these cars offer they will no longer be longer for the muscle cars of the seventies, the Tesla will shit and get like no other car they have ever driven. I grew up where there was a speed shop and church on every other corner. When those guys experience 0 to 60 that the Tesla offers it will be over. If they can afford one they will have it in their garage!

Watch the conference call he had with investors....then get real. He's an arrogant ass who thinks the people funding him are stooges, they are not

Musk is angering Wall St with his antics. In a conference call with investors it's not wise to refuse to answer questions about your company's financial situation

Yet he is landing used rocket parts on ships. No one did this before! Sorry not flim flam

Unfortunately for him investors are starting to recongize him as one. Without investors he'll go under
So being able to land used rocket parts on a ship when all the governments on the face of the planet could not make him a flim flam man? Get real! Investers get nervous that is the way they are! Musk has a long history of success behind him he is going no where! Sorry! Wait until the AMerican motor heads start driving the Telsa. When they find out the type of torque these cars offer they will no longer be longer for the muscle cars of the seventies, the Tesla will shit and get like no other car they have ever driven. I grew up where there was a speed shop and church on every other corner. When those guys experience 0 to 60 that the Tesla offers it will be over. If they can afford one they will have it in their garage!

Watch the conference call he had with investors....then get real. He's an arrogant ass who thinks the people funding him are stooges, they are not
Is there a person on the planet that is a CEO of a large company that is not an arrogant ass? I have not met one yet. The investors are likely arrogant asses also. What is the saying birds of a feather I doubt the other arrogant asses care abnout him being an arrogant ass. There have been times in the past where I have gone to investors for capital. Only I do not do it personally, I send the most arrogant ass I have in the office to do it, he is a great deal more likely to walk away with their money than I am! I do stupid shit likie when they ask me how this could fail, I tell them what could go wrong, Todd says nothing can go wrong. You know, I know, Todd knows and they know things can always go wrong. They know they are being lied too when they told nothing can go wrong but is still what they want to hear! Sales is a strange thing! After I got my buisness up and running I hired some one else to do it!

Is there a person on the planet that is a CEO of a large company that is not an arrogant ass? I have not met one yet. The investors are likely arrogant asses also. What is the saying birds of a feather I doubt the other arrogant asses care abnout him being an arrogant ass. There have been times in the past where I have gone to investors for capital. Only I do not do it personally, I send the most arrogant ass I have in the office to do it, he is a great deal more likely to walk away with their money than I am! I do stupid shit likie when they ask me how this could fail, I tell them what could go wrong, Todd says nothing can go wrong. You know, I know, Todd knows and they know things can always go wrong. They know they are being lied too when they told nothing can go wrong but is still what they want to hear! Sales is a strange thing! After I got my buisness up and running I hired some one else to do it!

Well this arrogant ass better start explaining how he plans to get Tesla profitable or the arrogant investors will put their money elsewhere. That's how Wall St works, grand ideas ain't shit if they don't turn a profit

Well this arrogant ass better start explaining how he plans to get Tesla profitable or the arrogant investors will put their money elsewhere. That's how Wall St works, grand ideas ain't shit if they don't turn a profit
I have driven a tesla there is no doubt in my mind it can turn a profit. Where Musk is making his mistake is how he wants to market them. If he had followed the dealership model he likely would be way ahead of where he is now. The American Automobile association has made it difficult for him. I will admit this he brought on him self. Time will tell what happens. He needs to be building dealerships soon or start selling dealerships and dealership lisences like the American Automobile association wants him to. If he fails on cars he will still have his rocket tech all over the place!

I have driven a tesla there is no doubt in my mind it can turn a profit. Where Musk is making his mistake is how he wants to market them. If he had followed the dealership model he likely would be way ahead of where he is now. The American Automobile association has made it difficult for him. I will admit this he brought on him self. Time will tell what happens. He needs to be building dealerships soon or start selling dealerships and dealership lisences like the American Automobile association wants him to. If he fails on cars he will still have his rocket tech all over the place!

Fact: if you can't present a plan to turn your company profitable to investors they are not going to invest. It is what it is and Musk hurt himself and Tesla when he pulled that shit in the conference call

Alex may be onto something here. I mean, when you run smack dab into a concrete wall at high speed there just MIGHT be a fire.

They were probably dead before flames hit 'em, but if you win a Tesla S in a sweepstakes of some sort ...

I'll be happy to take it off your hands :wink:

Alex may be onto something here. I mean, when you run smack dab into a concrete wall at high speed there just MIGHT be a fire.

They were probably dead before flames hit 'em, but if you win a Tesla S in a sweepstakes of some sort ...

I'll be happy to take it off your hands :wink:
We had a guy in a new Camaro here in town go nuts I guess! He was doing 120mph in the Down town of a large city. Hit some thing and the car nearly vaporized, they found his starter three blocks away!

Hey, regular cars can explode if they wreck as well. Gas tanks explode in regular wrecks on occasion.
But Tesla’s are fucking ugly federal government subsidized pieces of shit...

OoooF - Tesla hate don't get any deeper than when Rusty shows up :)
Lol
There is nothing worse than a fucking ugly government subsidized car…

It would be nice if your claim is true - But it isn't
Is Tesla Subsidized? What's The Truth About Claims Tesla, SpaceX, & Elon Musk Wealth Only Exist Because Of Subsidies? | CleanTechnica

In fact, Musk would love to END the federal tax credit on electric cars (which applies to ALL manufacturers - not just Tesla)
Elon Musk Begs The Feds: Please End Tesla's Tax Subsidy - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

If you kno0w motor heads like I do they will not care about the flaming sparky thing! They like o to 60 in a hurry above all else! To some of those crazy bastards it is actually a plus for the adreniline freaks!
I slightly object to "crazy bastards".
Ya, well they exist not a lot to do about it. For as lon g as they have jobs and money they will effect the products we buy!

Hey, regular cars can explode if they wreck as well. Gas tanks explode in regular wrecks on occasion.

Lol

Is Tesla Subsidized? What's The Truth About Claims Tesla, SpaceX, & Elon Musk Wealth Only Exist Because Of Subsidies? | CleanTechnica

In fact, Musk would love to END the federal tax credit on electric cars (which applies to ALL manufacturers - not just Tesla)
Elon Musk Begs The Feds: Please End Tesla's Tax Subsidy - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha
...and Teslas are fucking ugly subsidized cars.

Lol

Drive one and get back to me. I uised to say about the same thing about Saab. Then I drove one and got se what the draw was!

Lol

Drive one and get back to me. I uised to say about the same thing about Saab. Then I drove one and got se what the draw was!
I have rode in one, nothing impressive.
And they have the looks only a mother could love… But probably not.
170426081113-tesla-model-s-red-780x439.jpg

Fucking ugly

Lol

I have rode in one, nothing impressive.
And they have the looks only a mother could love… But probably not.
170426081113-tesla-model-s-red-780x439.jpg

Fucking ugly
1984 saab - Google Search:
ugly as hell but it would shit and get was fun to drive!

Lol

HuH :confused-84: Was that supposed to be a response to my links?

Why is it that you can't ever admit to being wrong??

I'm waiting on the super-ugly and super SLOOOW Tesla Roadster :D

TESLA ROADSTER SPECIFICATIONS
  • 0-60 mph: 1.9 seconds (before upgrades)
  • 1/4 mile: 8.9 seconds (first time any production car has broken 9 seconds in 1/4 mile)
  • Power: 10,000 nm Torque
  • Range: 620 miles (998 kilometers)
  • Battery size: 200 kWh
  • Top speed: 250+ mph
  • Production timeline: 2020
  • Drivetrain: 3 electric motors
  • Seating: 4 passengers in a 2+2 configuration
  • Amenities: removable roof

Forum List

Back