Tesla will be abandoning electric cars in favor of hydrogen.

Whoa, holy split personalities Batman!!
This is fact. I predicted in 1957 as a college student that future cars would use electric current. So I have been at this topic for a hell of a lot of years. In 1957 few thought cars would be powered by current.

You either do not accept EVs have as much as 2900 # weight or think you are funny. I urge you to look up EV batteries. Now that you mock me. Where will you get them if not from the store?
I'm not talking about how much they weight, Son. I want you to tell us about how we have to go to the store to get them.

I was working in the heart of Silicon valley when Tesla took off. Highly-paid managers loved them. They all started showing up on free charging put in out front of companies. They loved the hi-tech gadgets. I was surprised they made big fancy 200mph golf carts sell that well. Up down I5 they told stories 100MPH caravans south of Los Banos where the cattle lots stink….down to Magic Mountain.

They stopped and waited like a club at rest stop charging.

Now he just needs to invent a process that creates the hydrogen, without the significant energy loss in conversion.

We'll be waiting.
Yeah I know That is the major problem of course. Last I heard it was 130% inefficient to hydrolyze the gas and then use it for what it can offer back later.

Do you have great feelings about the future of batteries? Suppose China shuts off our supply?
I'm trying to make it obvious that there can be no replacement for gas and diesel vehicles. But you don't seem to understand that.

They can't be replaced by any alternative. That much we should be able to agree!

They (gas and diesel) will have to be eliminated.

Can you think of a few alternatives for when they are being eliminated and 'are' eliminated?

Ask me if you give a fk?

I'm trying to make it obvious that there can be no replacement for gas and diesel vehicles. But you don't seem to understand that.

They can't be replaced by any alternative. That much we should be able to agree!

Can you think of a few alternatives for when they are being eliminated and 'are' eliminated?

Ask me if you give a fk?
I am well acquainted with oil production and automobiles since I was once in the business of building race cars and of course worked on automobiles.
I agree that gasoline and diesel will not be shut off by Biden. He sure is trying hard though. If he can't seal a border, he can't stop gas powered cars. I believe that petroleum is replenished where it is created in earth.

1718566815538.jpeg

Last edited:

Ask me if you give a fk?

Flat earther much? I remember your BS in the 80s’. Can’t have those new fangled ATMs’ it will kill the Country. So many grumpy tellers outa work too! Simple-mided disease can keepyou running the hamster wheel Jethro Bodine agrees with y’all.

Now he just needs to invent a process that creates the hydrogen, without the significant energy loss in conversion.

We'll be waiting.
There are as it turns out many videos produced by various people claiming Elon Musk changed his mind and in 2026 will introduce a hydrogen automobile. Not clear to me how, but this remarkable guy will get us to the Moon and to Mars. What he works on happens.

Hydrogen power has some problems.
The first problem is laws of thermodynamics.
Hydrogen production consumes more energy than it provides.
i.e. it is like a diesel generator charging an EV.
It is inefficient.
It would be more efficient to just burn the diesel fuel directly in the car.
The second problem is the transportation and storage of hydrogen.
Hydrogen is the smallest element and takes about a 10,000-psi storage tank to contain it.
An average person can't safely handle a 10,000-psi fuel system.
It's very dangerous.

Last edited:
Yeah I know That is the major problem of course. Last I heard it was 130% inefficient to hydrolyze the gas and then use it for what it can offer back later.
Better investments and efforts would be spent uncovering zero-point, then coming out and sharing it with the world immediately.

We know The Powers That Be™ have it in Tesla's papers, and are keeping it from us.

There are as it turns out many videos produced by various people claiming Elon Musk changed his mind and in 2026 will introduce a hydrogen automobile. Not clear to me how, but this remarkable guy will get us to the Moon and to Mars. What he works on happens.
Expanding gasses and moving parts are soooo 20th century.

We need zero-point, now more than ever.

On Youtube there are some video's by the owners of factory Toyota hydrogen cars filling them up at the fueling station.
It costs almost $200 for a tank full of hydrogen.
The milage is about the same as a Toyota with a tank full of gasoline.
Well that doesn't seem very efficient.
Going to a store to buy 2 tons of batteries?

Just how do you think EVs work?
By discharging 2 tons and hundreds if not thousands of batteries, you fucking moron.

How do YOU think EVs work? Because I fucking know. :spank:

Last edited:
Manufacture, Charging and then recycling or scrapping all those batteries ain’t cheap either Opie. Gas cars can be scrapped more easily and their fires can be put out if need be. Not to mention parking an electrical bomb in your garage below your kids bedroom?

Hydrogen power has some problems.
The first problem is laws of thermodynamics.
Hydrogen production consumes more energy than it provides.
i.e. it is like a diesel generator charging an EV.
It is inefficient.
It would be more efficient to just burn the diesel fuel directly in the car.
The second problem is the transportation and storage of hydrogen.
Hydrogen is the smallest element and takes about a 10,000-psi storage tank to contain it.
An average person can't safely handle a 10,000-psi fuel system.
It's very dangerous.
Rather than our opinions, let's examine what Shell says about production and costs.

Well that doesn't seem very efficient.

By discharging 2 tons and hundreds if not thousands of batteries, you fucking moron.

How do YOU think EVs work? Because I fucking know. :spank:
So you gonna run over to walmart and buy them outta AAs?

Forum List

Back