Tesla will be abandoning electric cars in favor of hydrogen.

Yep that's the fake video. Look at the comments, everyone is having a good time laughing at it. Musk did NO such thing. Notice there is NO video of Musk saying this? I can promise, if Musk had said this, there would be video on every network in America. Not one fake video on some unknown youtube channel.
Then this is the real video.

How does man create the dust that causes climates to change?
??
When Elon changes paths, he is so smart he has figured it out. He picked the right fuel.
If you're referring to hydrogen, then I have my doubts.

But I won't be vocal about it because to challenge his decisions is risky.

Still though, I would concentrate more on the facts as I see it, that there will be something like 1/3 or 1/10 as many vehicles on the road in our planet's near future.

The discussion should be on how we will accomplish that?

Ask me about it if you actually give a fk?

Then this is the real video.

No, it's not. IT'S FAKE TOO. There is, yet again, NO VIDEO of Musk saying this. Making a video with someone's AI voice saying shit while showing an old video of Musk without sound does not mean he said anything about this. They made fake computer generated graphics and then superimposed Musk over them.

IT'S FUCKING FAKE GET OVER IT. You think if the biggest producer of electric cars was to ACTUALLY abandon electric cars in favor of hydrogen, that it wouldn't make literally NATIONAL news? Instead, we get some fake videos on some no-name youtube channels. Every time this man opens his mouth about ANYTHING, it makes national news on every network. But this so called "huge" announcement is only on no-name youtube channels?

Yea, sure.

Last edited:
I posted about this same thing months back. And it is true. Musk was no fan of Hydrogen until he changed his mind. Hydrogen makes much more sense than lugging around up to a couple tons of batteries. Imagine if you can going to a store to by two tons of them?
Going to a store to buy 2 tons of batteries?

Just how do you think EVs work?

No, it's not. IT'S FAKE TOO. There is, yet again, NO VIDEO of Musk saying this. Making a video with someone's AI voice saying shit while showing an old video of Musk without sound does not mean he said anything about this.
This is typical of Democrats misinformation campaigns. I agree that Elon Musk is not directly quoted. But the videos I have presented are all different. Where there are professional video's there is fire.

Actually that's kind of my reaction too there's so many problems with a hydrogen system it's hard to enumerate them all.
Hydrogen is plentiful. What about batteries? They are not efficient. The batteries Tesla uses are suitable for laptop computers. Still with those disadvantages here came Musk selling battery powered cars. He is known for seeing the future very well and producing things now.

Really?
I have bad feelings on the future of hydrogen, but I bought into it being honestly Musk's choice.
Do you have great feelings about the future of batteries? Suppose China shuts off our supply?

I didn't.

Now tell us about going to the store to buy two tons of batteries for your EV.
AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

The weight of an electric vehicle (EV) battery can range from a few hundred pounds for smaller models to over a thousand pounds for larger vehicles. On average, a modern EV battery pack weighs between 600 to 1200 pounds, depending on the vehicle's size and the energy capacity required for its range. For example, a 6 to 12 kilowatt-hour (kWh) battery typically weighs between 100 and 150 kg, while a 60 to 100-kWh battery can weigh between 350 to 600 kg. The 2023 GMC Hummer EV, a full-size pickup, has a 2,900-pound battery.

Whoa, holy split personalities Batman!!
You either do not accept EVs have as much as 2900 # weight or think you are funny. I urge you to look up EV batteries. Now that you mock me. Where will you get them if not from the store?

Airplanemechanic, you and I have a common interest in airplanes. What do you do to airplanes?

Forum List

Back