TeutonicWarriorChick

She isn't dumb you are just mad because a female is smarter than you and you have nothing to refute so you just generalize that she is a hater...brilliant. Oh and I am actually happily married so I wouldn't even consider it.

Should watch her other videos as well...seems a lot of people can take it until the jew is mentioned most are so brainwashed with pc that is the most evil word in the world to use.

THE INTERNATIONAL JEW, THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM

Abridged from the original as published by the world renowned industrial leader,
HENRY FORD, SR.

Appearing originally in the periodical published by the Ford Motor Co.
"The Dearborn Independent."

THE INTERNATIONAL JEW

The Man. Henry Ford -- The Man
Chapter 1. Jewish History in the United States
Chapter 2. Angles of Jewish Influence
Chapter 3. Victims, or Persecutors?
Chapter 4. Are the Jews a Nation?
Chapter 5. The Jewish Political Program
Chapter 6. An Introduction to the "Jewish Protocols"
Chapter 7. How the Jews Use Power
Chapter 8. Jewish Influence in American Politics
Chapter 9. Bolshevism and Zionism
Chapter 10. Jewish Supremacy in the Theatre and Cinema
Chapter 11. Jewish Jazz Becomes our National Music
Chapter 12. Liquor, Gambling, Vice and Corruption
Chapter 13. The World's Foremost Problem
Chapter 14. The High and Low of Jewish Money Power
Chapter 15. The Battle for Press Control
Chapter 16. The State of All-Judaan

In an interview published in the New York World February 17, 1921, Mr. Henry Ford put the case for the "Protocols of Zion" tersely and convincingly. He said: "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." He made this statement when Jewish leaders and the Jewish Press in America were fulminating against a series of articles printed in Ford's newspaper The Dearborn Independent during the years 1920 to 1922.

As clearly as the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" reveal a concerted plan of action, of intention and achievement, through centuries of world history, so the long series of articles in The Dearborn Independent expose the powerful concentration of forces organized by Jewish interests and the effects of Jewish influences in the United States from the time of the Civil War up to the uneasy years following the first world war. The scope of the original articles is wide, the analysis of the relentless march of Jewish ambition and the rapid acquisition of political power is deep and dispassionate. In their entirety they present a most thorough exposition of the range of Jewish influences in America over many decades; they provide adequate evidence of the motives that inspire such phenomena and the ultimate objective towards which Jewish policy is leading the world. In the 29 years that have passed since the publication of the series began, Jewish power in the United States has developed to a degree far out-distancing even the alarming proportions exposed at that time.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm

Last edited:
Sunni is desperately attempting to revive some old fashioned Nazi propaganda. "The Protocols" ....What a joke! :cuckoo: Sunni, you are not succeeding in making Jews look bad. You are only succeeding in making yourself look like a pathetic Bigot. Thank God I'm not a Bigot and I refuse to judge any group or religion based on your backward, narrow-minded and bigoted attitudes.

Sunni is desperately attempting to revive some old fashioned Nazi propaganda. "The Protocols" ....What a joke! :cuckoo: Sunni, you are not succeeding in making Jews look bad. You are only succeeding in making yourself look like a pathetic Bigot. Thank God I'm not a Bigot and I refuse to judge any group or religion based on your backward, narrow-minded and bigoted attitudes.
I am not trying to make anyone look bad.

Just posting what the American icon Henry Ford had to say about International Jews and their agenda.

fyi the "Protocals" came out of Russia well before there were nazis. :cool:

I don't think she was bigotted at all. True, some of what are obviously pent-up grievances manifested themselves in vitriolic overspill, but apart from that she has a point. I personally think that Jews' considerable power and influence has been misconstrued into the probably false idea that somewhere there's this sinister Zionist cabal that's hell-bent in tipping the scales in the Jews' favour, and that those that entertain ideas to the contrary have a little too much time on their hands and get a bit too fixated on conspiracies. Besides, life's too short to be worrying over what's beyond one's own control.
However, what's wrong with being proud of your race? Every other minority in the Occidental world can't keep quiet about their heritage, so why can't Anglo-Saxon whites promote their heritage without fear of being labelled a racist by the left and anyone else who believes their wellbeing would be threatened by white pride? My guess is that if there is a Zionist conspiracy, their main fear is that the Anglo-Saxon white man has proved himself as intelligent, innovative and prepared to take drastic measures against what, in the past, he's percieved to be a threat to his race's wellbeing and prosperity. I don't know how it's got to the point where the only acceptable mainstream racial derision is at the expense of the white race. Although it's probably a tool to redress the balance for slavery, and a whole other host of supposed violations the white man has perpetrated against other races. Which is odd, seeing as the white man is one of the only races whose efforts have civilized the world.
Anyhow, if it's any consolation, Big Hoss and Sunni Man, China's going to be calling the shots in 50 or 60 years. And the Jewish pleas for holocaust sympathy will fall on deaf ears in Beijing. In short, they'll find themselves and their future in very hot water, and America and the Europeans they've guilted into sponsoring them will have 're-evaluated' their financial committment to Israel in order to look after themselves.

P.s. I don't think she's ugly. But perhaps her detractors are using her looks (or supposedly lack thereof) to distract from an argument that bears too much truth than is comfortable for them to hear.

She looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel. She's buttfugly.

Probably why she's so full of hate.

She didn't seem to be full of hate.

She was just expressing the reality of being a white person in America. :cool:

I'm white. I'm in America.

My reality is no where near hers. Neither is that way for my large circle of social contacts.

Therefore, she is the outlier data point. And what makes her so is her hate.

Ain't life in Vermont great?
:razz:

you are not succeeding in making Jews look bad.

Eh, they handle that OK on their own.

images

Last edited:
I don't think she was bigotted at all. True, some of what are obviously pent-up grievances manifested themselves in vitriolic overspill, but apart from that she has a point. I personally think that Jews' considerable power and influence has been misconstrued into the probably false idea that somewhere there's this sinister Zionist cabal that's hell-bent in tipping the scales in the Jews' favour, and that those that entertain ideas to the contrary have a little too much time on their hands and get a bit too fixated on conspiracies. Besides, life's too short to be worrying over what's beyond one's own control.
However, what's wrong with being proud of your race? Every other minority in the Occidental world can't keep quiet about their heritage, so why can't Anglo-Saxon whites promote their heritage without fear of being labelled a racist by the left and anyone else who believes their wellbeing would be threatened by white pride? My guess is that if there is a Zionist conspiracy, their main fear is that the Anglo-Saxon white man has proved himself as intelligent, innovative and prepared to take drastic measures against what, in the past, he's percieved to be a threat to his race's wellbeing and prosperity. I don't know how it's got to the point where the only acceptable mainstream racial derision is at the expense of the white race. Although it's probably a tool to redress the balance for slavery, and a whole other host of supposed violations the white man has perpetrated against other races. Which is odd, seeing as the white man is one of the only races whose efforts have civilized the world.
Anyhow, if it's any consolation, Big Hoss and Sunni Man, China's going to be calling the shots in 50 or 60 years. And the Jewish pleas for holocaust sympathy will fall on deaf ears in Beijing. In short, they'll find themselves and their future in very hot water, and America and the Europeans they've guilted into sponsoring them will have 're-evaluated' their financial committment to Israel in order to look after themselves.

P.s. I don't think she's ugly. But perhaps her detractors are using her looks (or supposedly lack thereof) to distract from an argument that bears too much truth than is comfortable for them to hear.

This is such a well-reasoned post, daveman's going to have to come up with multiple dancing Hitlers to refute it.

This is such a well-reasoned post, daveman's going to have to come up with multiple dancing Hitlers to refute it.
When you start with a false premise, the rest just refutes itself. :lol:

Forum List

Back