🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an actual sexual fetish for large scale military firepower.

It isn't just the Texans.

None of those happen unless a person picks up the gun. It doesn't fire itself.
false.

Wrong on your part, again.
nope,

Sorry, you don't have to agree for it to be true.
Since the kind of truth you are yammering about is subjective agreeing or disagreeing is meaningless.
Fail.

Truth isn't subjective. Facts are facts.

People murder people with guns, because people are inherently lazy and the NRA and gun manufacturers are more than happy to keep them from having to figure out a more imaginative and inventive way of hurting somebody else or killing them
This mindless bigoted nonsense only serves to further prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
People like you make it less likely that further gun control will pass.
Keep up the good work.

How do you know these guns weren't registered?
TX doesn't require registration.

Texas has very lenient gun laws, open carry etc.
Open carry w/o a permit is the norm across the 50 states.
TX requires a CCW permit for open carry of a handgun, and so, in that, is more restrictive than most states.

I don't think there is a limit on how many guns you can own in Texas, either.
Nor does any other state.

oldest excuse there is.

When a gun can't grow leg, arms, and shoot itself, it's called fact. Like I said, that you refuse to accept facts makes my claim valid.
it's absolutely meaning less and just as stupid as you attempt at false equivalency.
it's a given that guns like most everything else we use has to be controlled by people .
it's a throw away phrase .

It's an accurate statement unless you can show a video of one growing arms/legs and firing itself. For someone to say, "murders are by guns" is a false statement and one I addressed as false.

People murder people with guns, because people are inherently lazy and the NRA and gun manufacturers are more than happy to keep them from having to figure out a more imaginative and inventive way of hurting somebody else or killing them

So you admit you lied when you said murders are by guns.

You simply hate guns and want people to either not own them or own only what you think they should own.

Mr. Con, twisted logic seems to be your forte.
The use of guns vs. the next most commonly used weapon, a knife, for murder is clearly 8 to 1, according to the FBI. Other weapons are insignificant in comparison.

2.jpg

The use of guns vs. the next most commonly used weapon, a knife, for murder is clearly 8 to 1, according to the FBI. Other weapons are insignificant in comparison.
The USE of guns... by people.
And so, people committed these murders.
Not the guns.

For every gun used to commit a murder yesterday, 16,000,000 were not.
Your conclusion: We need more gun control!

Not the guns.

You can opine until you fall over, Mr. M14. I am not quoting things that DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Those are the numbers and data from the FBI, not MY OPINION. Learn the difference.

Not the guns.

You can opine until you fall over, Mr. M14. I am not quoting things that DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Fact:
People committed these murders.
Not the guns.

Fact:

Why do you choose to not understand these facts?

Not the guns.

Those are the numbers and data from the FBI, not MY OPINION. Learn the difference.

357,000,000 guns in private hands...... 8,124 gun murders 90% of which are committed by people already legally banned from buying, owning or carrying them.

1,500,000 times a year Americans use their guns to stop violent criminal attack, rape, robbery and murder......

Your numbers don't even compare to the truth.....

When a gun can't grow leg, arms, and shoot itself, it's called fact. Like I said, that you refuse to accept facts makes my claim valid.
it's absolutely meaning less and just as stupid as you attempt at false equivalency.
it's a given that guns like most everything else we use has to be controlled by people .

It's an accurate statement unless you can show a video of one growing arms/legs and firing itself. For someone to say, "murders are by guns" is a false statement and one I addressed as false.

You simply hate guns and want people to either not own them or own only what you think they should own.

View attachment 86893

And notice....from your very own link......more Americans bought guns during the years on your link.........and the gun murder rate went down............please...look at that chart and see how you are wrong....

View attachment 86893

Seems bringing something into the discussion I didn't mention is your forte.

YOU said murders are by guns. I'm waiting on you to show me where a gun grew legs/arms and shot itself. I didn't compare guns with anything.

You're stat of guns vs. knives is insignificant when it comes to this issue unless you can explain to me how someone killed by a PERSON misusing a knife is less than someone killed by a PERSON misusing a gun.

Not the guns.

Fact:
Not the guns.

Fact:

That's what I tried to tell the idiot. The statement made by WaitingFor2020 was that guns committed the murders yet she is yet to show a video where a gun grew arm/legs and shot itself. She tried to bring guns vs. other items used to kill as if that matters. The only way her stats would make a difference is if she can show how someone murdered by a person using a knife is less dead than someone murdered by a person using a gun.

View attachment 86893

And notice....from your very own link......more Americans bought guns during the years on your link.........and the gun murder rate went down............please...look at that chart and see how you are wrong....

Many gun haters contradict themselves when they say more guns means more murders while, at the same time, doing what you have shown they do.

That's what I tried to tell the idiot.
Just another anti-gun loon, unable to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

By posting such statistics, they are implying that if the person didn't use a gun the murder wouldn't have occurred. They have no way of knowing that but it sounds good to the other gun haters unwilling to look at reality.

That's what I tried to tell the idiot.
Just another anti-gun loon, unable to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

By posting such statistics, they are implying that if the person didn't use a gun the murder wouldn't have occurred. They have no way of knowing that but it sounds good to the other gun haters unwilling to look at reality.
Of course.
They know this. They don't care.
All that matters is they shout their mindless nonsense louder than the truth.

Sorry, you don't have to agree for it to be true.
Since the kind of truth you are yammering about is subjective agreeing or disagreeing is meaningless.
Fail.

Truth isn't subjective. Facts are facts.
false. Subjectivity

Subjectivity is a personal process, and as such, subjective truth is also personal. There is no method, mechanism, or process, by which one can project their own subjective knowledge onto another person.

Not the guns.

Fact:
Not the guns.

Fact:

There were 16,000,000 murders yesterday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back