🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, you don't have to agree for it to be true.
Since the kind of truth you are yammering about is subjective agreeing or disagreeing is meaningless.
Fail.

Truth isn't subjective. Facts are facts.
false. Subjectivity

Subjectivity is a personal process, and as such, subjective truth is also personal. There is no method, mechanism, or process, by which one can project their own subjective knowledge onto another person.

Subjective truth is based on preference. Facts are based on objectivity. That someone says blue cars are the best color is subjective but not factual. Someone that says you're a trolling piece of shit is based on objective facts that aren't up for debate.

You fail because you were born a failure and you can't do any better. Objective.

Mr. Con, twisted logic seems to be your forte.
The use of guns vs. the next most commonly used weapon, a knife, for murder is clearly 8 to 1, according to the FBI. Other weapons are insignificant in comparison.
The USE of guns... by people.
And so, people committed these murders.
Not the guns.

For every gun used to commit a murder yesterday, 16,000,000 were not.
Your conclusion: We need more gun control!
You can opine until you fall over, Mr. M14. I am not quoting things that DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Fact:
People committed these murders.
Not the guns.

Fact:
For every gun used to commit a murder yesterday, 16,000,000 were not.

Why do you choose to not understand these facts?
There were 16,000,000 murders yesterday ?

Yes, your are that stupid.

Since the kind of truth you are yammering about is subjective agreeing or disagreeing is meaningless.
Fail.

false. Subjectivity

Subjectivity is a personal process, and as such, subjective truth is also personal. There is no method, mechanism, or process, by which one can project their own subjective knowledge onto another person.
There's no such thing as subjective truth. That's dogma from the political religion of liberalism.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

There's no such thing as subjective truth. That's dogma from the political religion of liberalism.
How did I know you say something as asinine as that.

Objective : sounds like the word object. You should be objective whenever you are discussing an object, something concrete that you can hold or touch. The facts that make up your objective statement should also be concrete, solid objects.
Subjective : is just the opposite. You can’t point to subjective subjects. They are all in your head and your past experiences. Subjective opinions are ephemeral and subject to any number of factors that can range from facts to emotions.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

Subjective truth is based on preference. Facts are based on objectivity. That someone says blue cars are the best color is subjective but not factual. Someone that says you're a trolling piece of shit is based on objective facts that aren't up for debate.

You fail because you were born a failure and you can't do any better. Objective.
Totally subjective .
Your accusations /assumptions are based on an extreme bias and by definition subjective.
Fail.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

Subjective - based on personal opinions, feelings, or tastes.

Objective - based on fact, truth, or reality.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

How did I know you say something as asinine as that.

Objective : sounds like the word object. You should be objective whenever you are discussing an object, something concrete that you can hold or touch. The facts that make up your objective statement should also be concrete, solid objects.
Subjective : is just the opposite. You can’t point to subjective subjects. They are all in your head and your past experiences. Subjective opinions are ephemeral and subject to any number of factors that can range from facts to emotions.

How did I know you'd prove what I said.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

Totally subjective .
Your accusations /assumptions are based on an extreme bias and by definition subjective.
Fail.

Based on facts presented by you.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

I love Texans, when I was in Texas it was full of Texans and they liked me and we got along great.

Many told me that they liked my Judge Roy Bean attitude to law and order, I had to look up who Judge Roy Bean was, but when I did, of course I took this as a great compliment :smoke:

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

I love Texans, when I was in Texas it was full of Texans and they liked me and we got along great.

Many told me that they liked my Judge Roy Bean attitude to law and order, I had to look up who Judge Roy Bean was, but when I did, of course I took this as a great compliment :smoke:

WOW! You were in Texas and it was fulla Texans?? It musta been Texas Day. :banana:

No one has yet assplained why a gun fetish is a bad thing.

:cool-45:

There's nothing wrong with a gun fetish, I'm very attached to my Glocks.

Um, now careful how anyone responds to this, I'm not meaning that you filthy people, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind so I have no idea what you're meaning :smoke:

Pretty much the same reason any fetish is -- that it's a psychotic obsession -- except in this case the fetish object is deadly.

It's like, you know, if you had a hobby of keeping tigers. Or alligators. Or nuclear waste. Or perhaps being a mosquito breeder. You know, a developer of anthrax. That sort of thing.

WOW! You were in Texas and it was fulla Texans?? It musta been Texas Day. :banana:

Texas Day lasts for six months in the bits of Texas I went to.

Fail.

false. Subjectivity

Totally subjective .
Fail.

Based on facts presented by you.
In fact you gleefully presented the facts.
I just pointed out their obvious Subjectivity.
Example
"How did I know you'd prove what I said."
Assuming facts not in evidence =subjective.

Pretty much the same reason any fetish is -- that it's a psychotic obsession -- except in this case the fetish object is deadly.

It's like, you know, if you had a hobby of keeping tigers. Or nuclear waste.

"except in this case the fetish object is deadly."

Trigger locks darling, trigger locks. A gun is an inanimate object, it's a perfectly safe object.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The use of guns vs. the next most commonly used weapon, a knife, for murder is clearly 8 to 1, according to the FBI. Other weapons are insignificant in comparison.

People would own far more other weapons if you anti America loons ever managed to take away our guns. Then you freaks would be going after these other weapons. It's never been about guns. It's about the Liberal government, and shit-heads like you, having control over people's lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back