Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you rationalize any harder sappy Mc slapdick?

I stated facts. That you refuse to accept them makes them valid, NL.
False !
The only parts of your blathering that are fact, are women do have abortions and people own guns.
There is no evidence linking the two.
Hence a false comparison.
Fail.

That you think the comparison involved the specific EXAMPLES proves you're not the one to make any determination.

You're a born failure to born failures.
False but you had to say something.

Facts are facts whether you accept them or not. That you don't proves they're valid.
I already said that, slow on the uptake are we?
They wouldn't be facts if they weren't already proven valid.
Problem is people like you aren't smart enough to know fact from fiction.

Last edited:
So having an abortion isn't an emotional thing?

Never had one but I'm sure it is, and when it's used as a rhetorical truncheon it's intended to be.

That's the point. The fact that you can only argue from emotion confirms that that's your basis -- defendigng your fetish.

This particular festish object is based on violence. Hence the anger.

Then, by your definition, abortion is a fetish.

Whelp --- a fetish is something the fetishizer is drawn to and obsessed with. So apparently it could be your fetish, yeah.

You're a multifetishizer. And to think they said you had no talent.

Backpedaling on the definition you provided? Sign of a concession. I accept your surrender.

When you were told growing up that you should be good at something, it didn't me a dumbass.

"It didn't me a dumbass" huh. Well I can't put it better than that.

I would never call you a dumb-ass but jackass, well everyone can be like that daily... :)

I stated facts. That you refuse to accept them makes them valid, NL.
False !
The only parts of your blathering that are fact, are women do have abortions and people own guns.
Fail.

That you think the comparison involved the specific EXAMPLES proves you're not the one to make any determination.

Facts are facts whether you accept them or not. That you don't proves they're valid.
Problem is people like you aren't smart enough to know fact for fiction.

I applied it to you correctly and you still don't get it.

You prove you're a born failure and there can't be but one reason behind it. Genetics.

Argumentum ad populum fallacy!

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:
Was that supposed to be funny ?
It will never be any more laughable then your Crapspiracy nonsense.
You peaked when you began spewing that shit.

Oh....its hysterical s0n for non-limpwristers who don't own a Nerf firearm.

LOL....and my 20 ?'s on Newtown still answered only with "duh". But you're a paid sock-puppet anyway s0n...:bye1:....the whole board knows it too!!:2up: Anybody who thinks Newtown happened like the official story said has a plate in their head!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Thanks for proving me correct.
The everybody knows rationalizing locks it up lol!

Still making claims you can't support?
I've made no claims you one the hand are spewing them.

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:

LOL....and my 20 ?'s on Newtown still answered only with "duh". But you're a paid sock-puppet anyway s0n...:bye1:....the whole board knows it too!!:2up: Anybody who thinks Newtown happened like the official story said has a plate in their head!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You claimed you were stating facts when it was merely an opinion you called a fact.

False !
Fail.

You prove you're a born failure and there can't be but one reason behind it. Genetics.
Ohhhh no not the genetics ploy again!

It's a fact. That you don't accept it proves it's valid. Not my fault you're genetically inferior.

You claimed you were stating facts when it was merely an opinion you called a fact.
False! everything I've posted is fact, the same cannot be said for the many False claims you make endlessly.

Yes, how dare you have inferior genes!!!

Of course you should be grateful that your grandfather is not your brother... if that were the case then you would be voting for Trump!

False! everything I've posted is fact, the same cannot be said for the many False claims you make endlessly.

What you've posted is opinion you call facts. Facts can be supported and the only source you use is you. That's not a valid source.

Maybe that's why so many blacks vote Democrat. They call each other brother and sister. With all the illegitimate births in the black community, who knows, maybe they're all related.

Yes, how dare you have inferior genes!!!

Of course you should be grateful that your grandfather is not your brother... if that were the case then you would be voting for Trump!

Sounds like that may be the case for you. Maybe that's why Democrats think having a vagina is a qualification for President.

It's a fact. That you don't accept it proves it's valid. Not my fault you're genetically inferior.
false ! It a desperate attempt to bolster an imaginary Superiority
Even worse you are under the false impression that I'm of some race that you imagine yourself to be better than.

What you've posted is opinion you call facts. Facts can be supported and the only source you use is you. That's not a valid source.

Maybe that's why so many blacks vote Democrat. They call each other brother and sister. With all the illegitimate births in the black community, who knows, maybe they're all related.
When dealing with a slapdick like you no other validation is required.
You provided all the validation needed by posting.

This is beyond the pale. It's more than just "prepper" as the DM describes. This is sheer insanity. This is the 2nd Amendment RUN AMOK.

Pictures from the raid:

bingo21n-2-web.jpg

1473531_630x354.jpg

bingo-hall-guns.jpg

false ! It a desperate attempt to bolster an imaginary Superiority
Even worse you are under the false impression that I'm of some race that you imagine yourself to be better than.

It's not imaginary by any means.

I never said you were of any race. Again, false claims you'll say are fact yet have no proof of the claim.

My superiority to you has nothing to do with race. It has to do with being superior to you.

This is beyond the pale. It's more than just "prepper" as the DM describes. This is sheer insanity. This is the 2nd Amendment RUN AMOK.

Pictures from the raid:

bingo21n-2-web.jpg

1473531_630x354.jpg

bingo-hall-guns.jpg

Again, so what?

You believe that you have the right to dictate what someone can own and how many items they can own.

Also you have yet to understand the raid had to do with the money laundering that was going on and if you need a link look at my other response to you.

Criminal elements stockpile on firearms and my bet you will soon discover it is connected to the Mexican Cartel and drug running along with sex trafficking and when you do discover this then what will be your comment?

...please...tell us where the crazy is....[/QUOTE]

from the view point of a non american the crazy is :

that you belive that owning guns makes the world a better safer place.

your stats are related to american stats so your 15% or whatever less deaths are related to american stats.

they are not related to the stats of countrys with restrictive gun use.

im from germany, we got restrictive gun laws.
we had our last mass shooting 3 month ago, the first in about 8 years, it was because the shooter bought his gun on the internet, he would not have been legaly able to buy a gun.

and he didn t have a assault rifle.he had a automatik handgun

our authoritys are working on preventing that someone can buy a gun on the internet, illegaly.

we got about 10 million gun owners in germany, thats a lot less then the USA.

its still plenty.

but we got no massshootings, exept for the one 3 month ago.
we don t have a dozen gun death each day, we don t have a mass shooting every week. our schoolchildren are safe.

and yes criminals get guns illegaly, but they don t run around with them, cause if our police spots a gun ... its illegal

Pictures from the raid:

bingo21n-2-web.jpg

1473531_630x354.jpg

bingo-hall-guns.jpg

Does the 2nd Amendment have a limit somewhere in it about how many guns someone can own?

Never had one but I'm sure it is, and when it's used as a rhetorical truncheon it's intended to be.

That's the point. The fact that you can only argue from emotion confirms that that's your basis -- defendigng your fetish.

This particular festish object is based on violence. Hence the anger.

Then, by your definition, abortion is a fetish.

Whelp --- a fetish is something the fetishizer is drawn to and obsessed with. So apparently it could be your fetish, yeah.

You're a multifetishizer. And to think they said you had no talent.

Backpedaling on the definition you provided? Sign of a concession. I accept your surrender.

When you were told growing up that you should be good at something, it didn't me a dumbass.

"It didn't me a dumbass" huh. Well I can't put it better than that.

I would never call you a dumb-ass but jackass, well everyone can be like that daily... :)

That wasn't your post actually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back