Texas attorney general getting sued by Texas bar for misconduct might lose his license because it was so bad legally.

Most republicans have to carry around a copy of the constitution because they can't remember any of it unless they have it in their pocket.
Well. . . that is a step up from most leftists.

I was shocked when it was revealed to me the other day, many of them? They really just want to abolish the constitution altogether. After the threat of this Roe v. Wade ruling? They just don't give a damn about the constitution anymore. Nor borders. Nor the rule of law. I had a friend of mine post, they wanted to do away with it all. . . and she had many friends agree with her. SO, don't bitch about conservatives not being able to remember it, for the left, just wants to scrap it.

This? Is just a sample of what the intellectuals are indoctrinating the kids at university right now. . .

Well. . . that is a step up from most leftists.

I was shocked when it was revealed to me the other day, many of them? They really just want to abolish the constitution altogether. After the threat of this Roe v. Wade ruling? They just don't give a damn about the constitution anymore. Nor borders. Nor the rule of law. I had a friend of mine post, they wanted to do away with it all. . . and she had many friends agree with her. SO, don't bitch about conservatives not being able to remember it, for the left, just wants to scrap it.

This? Is just a sample of what the intellectuals are indoctrinating the kids at university right now. . .
Yeah you got catching names on the right like oath keepers that literally broke any oath they had on jan.6 th. And I don't think they know the constitution from their ass paper.

Not as many as Reagan did with amnesty. Geezus that was millions by Reagan.

And if you get a accurate accounting on how many crossed the border then you let me know.
Yep, Reagan made a deal with Tip O'Neil to grant amnesty if Tip would agree to comprehensive immigration reform. Tip reneged after he got amnesty, just like all lying sack of shit Dimwingers.

Yep, Reagan made a deal with Tip O'Neil to grant amnesty if Tip would agree to comprehensive immigration reform. Tip reneged after he got amnesty, just like all lying sack of shit Dimwingers.
Oh so you didn't hear his last speech before leaving office.

I'm sure you haven't now.

It's was a speech about his love for illegals.

You should go check that out.

If you are interested.

And listen to the bush senior and Reagan debate in the 1980 Republican primary.

They actually were promoting open borders.

Now go do your homework and come talk to me when it's finished.

Ok move along junior.

Not as many as Reagan did with amnesty. Geezus that was millions by Reagan.

And if you get a accurate accounting on how many crossed the border then you let me know.
Why? You'll just say it's okay. It's not like you give a shit.

Meanwhile, I opposed amnesty.

Um, the "Texas Bar FOUNDATION" is suing him, not the "Texas Bar ASSOCIATION", Dumbass.

Your "FOUNDATION" is an Austin leftist outfit.

Thread fail. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

You might want to read the link again.

No it doesn't because I got my title from the article. But reading is not your strong suit is it junior.

I think mommy is call you.
So you didn't read the article; you saw a headline and posted it TO OWN THE REPUGS.

How'd that work out for you? Hint: Not too good.

Why? You'll just say it's okay. It's not like you give a shit.

Meanwhile, I opposed amnesty.
So glad you gave me my position.

Try asking what I think and don't project your pre conceived notion of what right wing news told you I thought.

How about that?

So you didn't read the article; you saw a headline and posted it TO OWN THE REPUGS.

How'd that work out for you? Hint: Not too good.
I read the article and posted the headline. What's wrong with posting the headline of the article?

Lawyering while Republican. You guys are such victim hounds. You guys are so soft. Everything makes you a victim these days. Grow a pair.
That's rich, coming from an alleged guy who's blaming everyone else because he didn't read the article he linked. :auiqs.jpg:

So glad you gave me my position.

Try asking what I think and don't project your pre conceived notion of what right wing news told you I thought.

How about that?
This whole thread, you've done nothing but complain that Republicans aren't enforcing immigration law.

And you're completely silent about Democrats doing the same.

No preconceived notions here, kid.

Forum List

Back