Texas attorney general getting sued by Texas bar for misconduct might lose his license because it was so bad legally.

Show me saying it's ok to aid illegal aliens. I never said no such think.
You seem to be as misinformed as Paxton. The Texas Bar Foundation is a private group of Texas lawyers who volunteer to help imigrants, and receive no taxpayer dollars. They can offer their legal help to anyone they want to offer it to. It is not the same as the Texas Bar Association whch has been investigating Paxton's unethical behavior for quite a while.

You seem to be as misinformed as Paxton. The Texas Bar Foundation is a private group of Texas lawyers who volunteer to help imigrants, and receive no taxpayer dollars. They can offer their legal help to anyone they want to offer it to. It is not the same as the Texas Bar Association whch has been investigating Paxton's unethical behavior for quite a while.
But they have to follow the law. And they are suing him over his actions on voter fraud and the 2020 election.

But they have to follow the law. And they are suing him over his actions on voter fraud and the 2020 election.
Paxton is suing the Bar Association, but ---from the link --- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, the state's top lawyer, said Friday the state bar was suing him for professional misconduct related to his lawsuit challenging the 2020 presidential election.

Paxton is suing the Bar Association, but ---from the link --- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, the state's top lawyer, said Friday the state bar was suing him for professional misconduct related to his lawsuit challenging the 2020 presidential election.
Exactly. And after they announced their lawsuit Paxton sued them I think it was a tit for tat kinda reaction from Paxton.

What the surprise it's a Texas Republican.

Laws are just suggestions for poor people.

Rules pffft those are for democrats.

And it's all over Republican election lies.
Why is the state bar going after him for going after cheating in the 2020 election? Dems abusing their offices again?

So the FOUNDATION is facilitating criminal invasion of the US? Sounds like they should be shot down.

Actually that isn't what they are saying. They say they do suspect that the BAR has funnelled TAXPAYER money to the Foundation. This said---any crimal activity from any attorney especeially those at the bar should have them all disbarred and criminal prosecuted.

Actually that isn't what they are saying. They say they do suspect that the BAR has funnelled TAXPAYER money to the Foundation. This said---any crimal activity from any attorney especeially those at the bar should have them all disbarred and criminal prosecuted.

Paxton has retaliated like this before:

Its important to point out that Paxton has previously abused the power of his office and has bribed. Also securities fraud.

What the surprise it's a Texas Republican.

Laws are just suggestions for poor people.

Rules pffft those are for democrats.

And it's all over Republican election lies.
Projection fail. Thread closed.

No I told you to look up some Information on Reagan and bush. And look up Obama deportation numbers.

Not once did I not h about anything but Reagan anmesty.

So go on with your projection if you must.
I have no need to project. I have no mistakes I'm desperately trying to cover up.

On edit: I made a mistake, and offered my apologies.

Last edited:
You don't think they have the right to offer their services?
Making money off the illegal criminal hordes that are invading our country costing taxpayers Billions while spreading disease while raping and murdering in mass? All for money and power at the cost of everyone else?

How about the Bar and all of its members be held criminally and financially responsible for the CRIMINAL acts that they are enabling? Say prison and to be sue for each of the criminal acts that the illegals that they help cause? They after all involved in this conspiracy.

Making money off the illegal criminal hordes that are invading our country costing taxpayers Billions while spreading disease while raping and murdering in mass? All for money and power at the cost of everyone else?

How about the Bar and all of its members be held criminally and financially responsible for the CRIMINAL acts that they are enabling? Say prison and to be sue for each of the criminal acts that the illegals that they help cause? They after all involved in this conspiracy.
If you feel that is worthwhile, you should sue them yourself, instead of just whining on a discussion board.

Forum List

Back