Texas attorney general getting sued by Texas bar for misconduct might lose his license because it was so bad legally.

This whole thread, you've done nothing but complain that Republicans aren't enforcing immigration law.

And you're completely silent about Democrats doing the same.

No preconceived notions here, kid.
No I told you to look up some Information on Reagan and bush. And look up Obama deportation numbers.

Not once did I not h about anything but Reagan anmesty.

So go on with your projection if you must.

What the surprise it's a Texas Republican.

Laws are just suggestions for poor people.

Rules pffft those are for democrats.

And it's all over Republican election lies.
I knew the Texas bar was crooked.

We need to fuck them up the ass.

What the surprise it's a Texas Republican.

Laws are just suggestions for poor people.

Rules pffft those are for democrats.

And it's all over Republican election lies.
What lie? That Biden got more votes than obama?

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, the state's top lawyer, said Friday the state bar was suing him for professional misconduct related to his lawsuit challenging the 2020 presidential election.

So basically the Texas attorney general announced that they are going to sue the Texas bar for. You guessed it following immigration laws. 😂😂😂 These Texans are ballsy.

In no way does that amount to professional misconduct.

This is a political hit and the Texas bar has been compromised.
Sure when a republican get charges with doing something wrong he is the victim always. Democrats are automatically guilty. Like hunter Biden and Hillary. Get you you are playing the victim card.

How did you like the retaliatory lawsuit because he was getting sued?.

Classy.

Sure when a republican get charges with doing something wrong he is the victim always. Democrats are automatically guilty. Like hunter Biden and Hillary. Get you you are playing the victim card.

How did you like the retaliatory lawsuit because he was getting sued?.

Classy.
How did I like all of this?

It sounds to me like the Texas bar has become a political organization rather than one dedicated to the profession.

This is fucking us all over.

There needs to be some heavy changes.

No the lawsuit by the bar is exactly about misconduct professionally. It's literally in the title of the lawsuit.

How did I like all of this?

It sounds to me like the Texas bar has become a political organization rather than one dedicated to the profession.

This is fucking us all over.

There needs to be some heavy changes.
Sure because republicans are angels and never do anything wrong so it's gotta be a hit job. Sure. The victim card.

No the lawsuit by the bar is exactly about misconduct professionally. It's literally in the title of the lawsuit.
it may be in the title but it's complete bullshit. It is the job of the Texas Attorney General to bring lawsuits on behalf of the state in the state has been wronged. There is nothing about that lawsuit that was professional misconduct.

In fact why don't you name the misconduct yourself. You can't.

This is a political hit. Nothing more.

Show me saying it's ok to aid illegal aliens. I never said no such think.
Yeah following the law is a liberal thing. Even Republican lawyers like Rudy and this clown don't know or won't follow the law. I get you.
here where you said “ following the law is a liberal thing” in response to my post highlighting the bar association is a liberal lobby group

I love it when republicans atart saying it must be a liberal organisation

This tells me a whole lot about republicans.

They know they wouldn't turn in a republican no matter what laws they broke.

Trump is a good example and all the illegal shit he got away with.

Forum List

Back