Texas Border Militia Leader Sentenced to Prison

I guess he will be taking Mexican foot longs in prison

Felon Kevin "KC" Lyndel Massey of "Rusty's Rangers," who ran a vigilante-style border patrol operation, sentenced to prison for firearms violations.

"I guess he will be taking Mexican foot longs in prison" lol
So you support him being raped for owning a gun. mmmm, dark chocolate covered evil......
Your felon knew the law and elected to break it. Now it will broken off in him.

yes, it's ok, but leftist hate the Constitution and everyone that supports it over the government
That's what the far right and libertarians, who hate the Constitution and everyone who opposes them, say all the time.
yea, supporting the Constitution over the government is hating the Constitution.

didn't put much 'thought' into what you said, did you?

Yup, white privilege no longer saves white felons.
It never did.
Of course, it did, and you know it. You must be from the south. Feeling some guilt, there, I reckon, you do.
No it didn't unless you were a kennedy, but that's different, somehow
Yep, you are a southerner. One can always tells the crazy family lineage from the rural areas.
Two things

1) you're a bigot
2) we have a rule about family

yes, it's ok, but leftist hate the Constitution and everyone that supports it over the government
That's what the far right and libertarians, who hate the Constitution and everyone who opposes them, say all the time.
yea, supporting the Constitution over the government is hating the Constitution. didn't put much 'thought' into what you said, did you?
Supporting the constitution and the government which operates by it is not a hard thing, but the far right and the libertarians hate having to do that, hate having to operate in our democratic republic. They want to make the rules independently of the process. We showed you in the South fifty years ago those bad old days were gone forever. You, in a generic sense, try to do it again, and you will find out the hard way. The government will clobber you.

Last edited:
Yup, white privilege no longer saves white felons.
It never did.
Of course, it did, and you know it. You must be from the south. Feeling some guilt, there, I reckon, you do.
Yep, you are a southerner. One can always tells the crazy family lineage from the rural areas.
Two things
1) you're a bigot
Says the bigot, and I did not attack your family. I attacked a culture.

You are wrong on this issue in every way every day. That's how it is.

The way of the libertarian is the way of cultural destruction. We have a republic. It operates by Congress passing laws, with President signing them, and SCOTUS opining as necessary.

In our ever globalized, interconnected-technological culture, changes will occur inevitably. The libertarian model cannot cope with those change, in the first place, and in the second place, the philosophy, the flip side of communism, is incompatible with American values.

Last edited:
It never did.
Two things
1) you're a bigot

The way of the libertarian is the way of cultural destruction. We have a republic. It operates by Congress passing laws, with President signing them, and SCOTUS opining as necessary.

In our ever globalized, interconnected-technological culture, changes will occur inevitably. The libertarian model cannot cope with those change, in the first place, and in the second place, the philosophy, the flip side of communism, is incompatible with American values.
\

and an inbred uneducated backward "kulture" at that

I guess he will be taking Mexican foot longs in prison

Felon Kevin "KC" Lyndel Massey of "Rusty's Rangers," who ran a vigilante-style border patrol operation, sentenced to prison for firearms violations.

"I guess he will be taking Mexican foot longs in prison" lol
So you support him being raped for owning a gun. mmmm, dark chocolate covered evil......
Your felon knew the law and elected to break it. Now it will broken off in him.
another degenerate that thinks rape is a form of justice.

gosh, I hope you break the law and get some justice sent your way.

don't forget to pause and enjoy the irony

yea, supporting the Constitution over the government is hating the Constitution. didn't put much 'thought' into what you said, did you?
Supporting the constitution and the government which operates by it is not a hard thing, but the far right and the libertarians hate having to do that, hate having to operate in our democratic republic. They want to make the rules independently of the process. We showed you in the South fifty years ago those bad old days were gone forever. You, in a generic sense, try to do it again, and you will find out the hard way. The government will clobber you.
I'll repeat, since you are a slow learner;

you don't support the Constitution.

It never did.
Two things
1) you're a bigot

find any bigoted comment by me, or man the fuck up and apologize.

you did attack my family you lying sub human

two thumbs, you do not understand the constitution and you are bigoted

You simply are
dogtail-gif.59492

Libetarianism is the flp side of communism. If we had lived in the USSR, you would have been a super commissar.

Forum List

Back