Texas church shooter shot babies in the face at point-blank range...

Yes clearly our gun control is very weak.

Translation: Proven once again background checks are not the silver bullet gun controllers make them out to be.

To put it as plainly as humanly possible...I trust my gun to keep me and mine safe far more than your background checks.

This is just another prime example of the hard but true fact...government cannot keep you safe...laws cannot keep you safe...police cannot keep you safe...systems of control cannot keep you safe...even you might not be able to keep yourself safe...but of all the above, I trust myself the most.

That stats don't lie. Countries with gun control are much more safe.

Were They safer than the U.S. before they had gun control?

Gun ownership has always been lower. That equals safer. Their police aren't getting shot regularly. Toddlers aren't killing people. They don't have regular mass shootings.

BS. The rural areas of this country where gun ownership is the highest are by far the safest. My county hasn't had a firearm murder in 20 years.

Yes the places where there aren't many people. People get killed less when they are not there. What other country has a problem with toddlers shooting people? Where else are police shot regularly? Where else is there such a mass killing problem?

Yeah more concealed carry has really been working out well.
It was a gun owner who stopped him.

After all the kids and innocents were quite dead.
If someone INSIDE the Church had been armed, then the shooting would have stopped sooner.

No it wouldn't. Somebody in Orlando was armed, a highly trained police officer. Didn't matter. But where there is strong gun control, mass shootings aren't a problem.

In Tucson, there was an armed guy who ran into a Walgreens to hide.

It was in armed people stopped shooter.

What Blackrook is carefully ignoring is that in most of these shoototings, a semi-auto is used. That means they're dead before most of them even knows there's a shooter.

But, truth is, this is not a thread about mass shootings. Blackrook is using those dead people as an excuse to rant about abortion. Utterly shameful, especially since Blackrook likes to preach about what a good christian he is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Then he should like this:
Pope Francis Says Arms Manufacturers Can't Call Themselves Christian

Translation: Proven once again background checks are not the silver bullet gun controllers make them out to be.

To put it as plainly as humanly possible...I trust my gun to keep me and mine safe far more than your background checks.

This is just another prime example of the hard but true fact...government cannot keep you safe...laws cannot keep you safe...police cannot keep you safe...systems of control cannot keep you safe...even you might not be able to keep yourself safe...but of all the above, I trust myself the most.

Gun ownership has always been lower. That equals safer. Their police aren't getting shot regularly. Toddlers aren't killing people. They don't have regular mass shootings.

BS. The rural areas of this country where gun ownership is the highest are by far the safest. My county hasn't had a firearm murder in 20 years.

Yes the places where there aren't many people. People get killed less when they are not there. What other country has a problem with toddlers shooting people? Where else are police shot regularly? Where else is there such a mass killing problem?

Lots of places. Mexico, most of South America, most of Africa, most of the Middle East, Indonesia, The Philippines, Brazil (lots of video of those...they shoot the cops and security guards just to get their guns), Russia. Really just starting to get a head of steam in Europe...If you can't keep immigrants out, you can't keep weapons out either.

...but don't condemn him, you people are just as bad.

A recent poster compared a baby being aborted to a "deadbeat tenant" getting evicted from his apartment.

Such callous cruelty has become the hallmark of the modern liberal.

So you don't get to judge the Texas shooter, he is you.

You have already accepted casual cruelty after deciding to do nothing after Sandy Hook.

Children getting murdered in mass killings is just part of being all in for the 2nd Amendment.

People are killed regularly by you are they? How many defenses you have so far?

I spent seven years in the Army, but I doubt that is what you are referring to.

In the civilian world ... I only drew my firearm once.
I was working a bar while in college ... And I did the bank drop for the night's take on the weekends.
I didn't have to shoot anyone ... He was running as fast as he could when he saw the firearm come out.

I guess I can be thankful for that ... :thup:

Lots of places. Mexico, most of South America, most of Africa, most of the Middle East, Indonesia, The Philippines, Brazil (lots of video of those...they shoot the cops and security guards just to get their guns), Russia. Really just starting to get a head of steam in Europe...If you can't keep immigrants out, you can't keep weapons out either.

So we have a 3rd world country problem. It's not a problem in civilized countries with gun control. I'm still confident it is much worse here.

Screenshot_20171105-205044_crop_640x942-480x707.jpg

Homicide Deaths per 100,000 people...all those white areas...you know, where all the guns are...hardly any...the darkest red areas East and West? That's St Louis and Kansas City...The part of the state with the lowest concentration of legally owned firearms.

And that is ALL homicide deaths...not just firearms.

People are killed regularly by you are they? How many defenses you have so far?

I spent seven years in the Army, but I doubt that is what you are referring to.

In the civilian world ... I only drew my firearm once.
I was working a bar while in college ... And I did the bank drop for the night's take on the weekends.
I didn't have to shoot anyone ... He was running as fast as he could when he saw the firearm come out.

I guess I can be thankful for that ... :thup:

Sounds like you are quite safe without it then.

View attachment 159254

Homicide Deaths per 100,000 people...all those white areas...you know, where all the guns are...hardly any...the darkest red areas East and West? That's St Louis and Kansas City...The part of the state with the lowest concentration of legally owned firearms.

Yes the parts with the population. Obviously where there are lots of people there is more crime. And a country with lots of legal firearms is guaranteed to have lots of illegal.

So we have a 3rd world country problem. It's not a problem in civilized countries with gun control. I'm still confident it is much worse here.

Yep...all our Democrat controlled cities are like third world countries.

Yep...all our Democrat controlled cities are like third world countries.

You must hate our country then since that is most the country.

Sounds like you are quite safe without it then.

He ran because I had it ... I just didn't have to shoot him ... Should I have shot him anyways just to prove to you I should have a firearm ... :dunno:

Well I would use common sense and not be dropping off money at a bank late at night. And clearly he wasn't intent on killing you or you'd have been dead.

View attachment 159254

Yes the parts with the population. Obviously where there are lots of people there is more crime. And a country with lots of legal firearms is guaranteed to have lots of illegal.
Don't even try it. Per 100,000 is per 100,000.

It is safer where the highest concentration of guns are. Blows a huge hole in your "more guns, more killing" theory.

More guns, less killing.

Guns aren't the problem.

...but don't condemn him, you people are just as bad.

A recent poster compared a baby being aborted to a "deadbeat tenant" getting evicted from his apartment.

Such callous cruelty has become the hallmark of the modern liberal.

So you don't get to judge the Texas shooter, he is you.

But you won't do anything to stop kids from being shot right?
It would take confiscation of every gun in America to stop shootings like this.

Is that what you propose?

No, it wouldn't. The UK has guns, and doesn't have shootings like this. The last shooting like this was in 1996, and they implemented a ban on handguns. Not happened since. Go figure.

View attachment 159254

Don't even try it. Per 100,000 is per 100,000.

It is safer where the highest concentration of guns are. Blows a huge hole in your "more guns, more killing" theory.

More guns, less killing.

Guns aren't the problem.
You need people for there to be killing.

No it doesn't. We have the most guns in the world and lots and lots of killing.

Forum List

Back