Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Congresswoman on 4-Day Hunger Strike to Protect Sanctuary Cities

ROLMAO she should starve...

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4, which will prohibit counties, cities, and universities from "enforcing policies that prevent law enforcement agents asking detained persons about their immigration status," according to Jezebel.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Neave said she has placed all her trust in God in hopes that he would pull off a miracle. Since Sunday, she has eaten only a Communion wafer from attending Catholic Mass.

“We know that we don’t have the votes to defeat this bill, the sanctuary cities bill,” Neave told KHOU. “And so I wanted to do something that would help bring attention to how bad this law will impact our families and our state. And so for me, that was doing it spiritually.”

She should stop.
The spending bill does not cut off a dime for Sanctuary Cities, Planned Parenthood, PBS….it doesn’t fund the border wall one thin dime either.

Trump negotiated beautifully!!!!

lol no, the loons are just being out-gamed; what type of funding bill it is matters in how the votes necessary to pass one are needed. Some require 60 in the Senate, some just require a mere majority ... Since you know squat about government, you're all tingly n stuff ... it's far from over on any of that, as you will find out.

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4, which will prohibit counties, cities, and universities from "enforcing policies that prevent law enforcement agents asking detained persons about their immigration status," according to Jezebel.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Neave said she has placed all her trust in God in hopes that he would pull off a miracle. Since Sunday, she has eaten only a Communion wafer from attending Catholic Mass.

“We know that we don’t have the votes to defeat this bill, the sanctuary cities bill,” Neave told KHOU. “And so I wanted to do something that would help bring attention to how bad this law will impact our families and our state. And so for me, that was doing it spiritually.”

She should stop.
The spending bill does not cut off a dime for Sanctuary Cities, Planned Parenthood, PBS….it doesn’t fund the border wall one thin dime either.

You ssob it's only good till Sept, then you'll get TRUMPED, plus look at the bright side he's got 8 long years to fuck the left. I hear the wall might be privately funded...

Well, if it is, the imminent domain argument becomes even more marginal—hence no wall in many places. Either you’re making it up or just simply ignorant.

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

She should stop.

You ssob it's only good till Sept, then you'll get TRUMPED, plus look at the bright side he's got 8 long years to fuck the left. I hear the wall might be privately funded...

Well, if it is, the imminent domain argument becomes even more marginal—hence no wall in many places. Either you’re making it up or just simply ignorant.
Your of the left ilk, hence your an ignorant libtart...:boobies:

Forum List

Back