Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill

No. You just lost. Check the congressional record, look at the 62 court filing, including supreme court decisions. Trump's "stolen election" ploy was all bullshit. Just ask his handpicked Attorney General, Bill Barr, who had defended him throughout his presidency, even on private lawsuits not related to government, transferring them to federal court so he could defend him, and that was involving rape. How could you still believe such a lying C#cksucker as trump with no courtroom evidence, unless you are just in the bag for trump?
I posted PAGES of the fraud evidence. Your dopey post was refuted months ago. :biggrin:

You mean Webster has it wrong?
Fascist : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Yes. I am certainly one white guy, but not sure what that has to do with Texas. I have seen white guys in Texas (at least in airports) and am pretty sure there are some left down there.
Sounds like China.
Yes it does. I regard the government of China as Communists and Fascist.
It kind of sucks that the current administration is dong sucking the shit out of China.
I haven't seen them doing it.
Here is something from the last administration:
Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

... From ... January ... 2020 ...

Seriously, white guy?
Absolutely. There has been no new news, the president was not privy to point to China doing anything other than being stupid, and he was alread privy to that from the very beginning. They had not by that time, nor did they ever do any at anytime since, act other than as the closed society communist government they were and are. Think about it. We already knew it had come from China. Anyway you slice it, nobody else was dumb enough to thank the leader of that country, while sending large shipments of our PPE (masks, gowns, gloves and possibly ventilators to his buddies in China. We know the timeline of Trump knowing the seriousness of the problem and where the problem originated by the audio tapes he made with Bob Woodward. Trump thanking the people we got it from is just one of his many blunders on Covid, all the while telling the American People it was nothing to be worried about and would be over by spring, when NOBODY thought it would be over by spring. You must have a short memory. Maybe you could benefit from Prevagen.
1626202071529.png

Pathetic lie. You posted stuff you never read and which some paid lying blogger claimed was evidence.https://youtu.be/8qDmAxlvWRQ

But let's settle this: Take your evidence to court then, liar.
I posted the evidence that you know is valid, and which you are shitting in your pants worrying that the election might be overturned (still could) and Trump instated as POTUS.

And since the evidence I posted comes from DOZENS of sources, all linked, it's obvious that your claim about "some paid lying blogger", is just as much a laughingstock as you are.

They should be bussed to the Capitol where a ton of cameras and reporters are waiting, and make them apologize to their Constituents for putting their lack of professionalism and cowardice on display before marching them into chambers so they can get back to work.

Absolutely. There has been no new news, the president was not privy to point to China doing anything other than being stupid, and he was alread privy to that from the very beginning. They had not by that time, nor did they ever do any at anytime since, act other than as the closed society communist government they were and are. Think about it. We already knew it had come from China. Anyway you slice it, nobody else was dumb enough to thank the leader of that country, while sending large shipments of our PPE (masks, gowns, gloves and possibly ventilators to his buddies in China. We know the timeline of Trump knowing the seriousness of the problem and where the problem originated by the audio tapes he made with Bob Woodward. Trump thanking the people we got it from is just one of his many blunders on Covid, all the while telling the American People it was nothing to be worried about and would be over by spring, when NOBODY thought it would be over by spring. You must have a short memory. Maybe you could benefit from Prevagen.
View attachment 512283
But that is not what happened - except in the minds of indoctrinated, brainwashed victims of leftist distortion media. Trump reduced the Covid mortality 90% in 2020. And them even more so, by the rapid development of the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed - HUGE SUCCESS.

They should be bussed to the Capitol where a ton of cameras and reporters are waiting, and make them apologize to their Constituents for putting their lack of professionalism and cowardice on display before marching them into chambers so they can get back to work.
They should be forced to watch 8 straight hours of Trump rally videos, and then be given a Quiz. If they flunk the quiz, 8 more hours. :biggrin:

News reports showed happy Democrat members of the Texas legislature laughing and joking, on a private charted jet, designed to take them out of the state, to thwart a vote on election integrity, by stopping a quorum. When they come back they're going to be arrested, and will be doing jail time. Maybe the news media will show us the before and after pictures. Should be an interesting contrast.

Amazing how these legislators turned criminals, can so lightly and flippantly think they can use election fraud to get themselves re-elected, as if the fraud-riddled 2020 election outrages, should now be thought of as normal. Nothing could be farther from the truth. This important vote on election integrity is going to happen, and the laws that need to be passed are going to be.

One of the Democrat legislators flying out of the state, state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer said “We’ve left our jobs, we’ve left our families, we’ve left our homes. Because there is nothing more important than voting rights in America.” What he really means is >> there is nothing more important TO DEMOCRATS, than ILLEGAL voting rights FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, In America.”

Here is a quote from Texas governor Greg Abbot, from KVUE, 2 hours ago>>

"There is something the governor can do. First of all, I’ll tell you what the House of Representatives can do. What the speaker can do is issue a call to have these members arrested. In addition to that, however, I can and I will continue to call a special session after special session after special session all the way up until election next year. And so if these people want to be hanging out wherever they’re hanging out on this taxpayer-paid junket, they’re going to have to be prepared to do it for well over a year. As soon as they come back in the state of Texas, they will be arrested, they will be cabined inside the Texas Capitol until they get their job done. "

Even your article, quoting the Governor listed no statute that would allow for arrest and no penalties. I would be interested in seeing it, if it exists. I have never heard of a law anywhere in the country that says people walking of the job, can be arrested or imprisoned. Has Texas fallen to a communist takeover by it's own Governor?
Fascist..
The Governor of Texas is talking about arresting legislators coming back into the state of Texas and you call me a Fascist? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They ran for the legislature knowing what the law was. They aren't arresting people on the street.

This word you are fascist, it doesn't mean what you think it does. And yes, you are one white guy
Fascist : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Yes. I am certainly one white guy, but not sure what that has to do with Texas. I have seen white guys in Texas (at least in airports) and am pretty sure there are some left down there.
Sounds like China.

They have that in common with us. Our government is also run by fascists. Our election was also won with fraud, Democrats stole it
No. You just lost. Check the congressional record, look at the 62 court filing, including supreme court decisions. Trump's "stolen election" ploy was all bullshit. Just ask his handpicked Attorney General, Bill Barr, who had defended him throughout his presidency, even on private lawsuits not related to government, transferring them to federal court so he could defend him, and that was involving rape. How could you still believe such a lying C#cksucker as trump with no courtroom evidence, unless you are just in the bag for trump?

And that in your white mind proves there was no fraud? That Democrats didn't steal the election?

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit, huh white guy?
You keep bringing up that I am white, which of course I am as you can see from my avatar pic. Is race and issue with you? I did not remember you specifically being a racist, but maybe that is because you never made a big deal about my skin color. Or are you just leaving out the digit of that call sign (which I never selected, by the way), as it came down from the S-1 and S-3) many years ago. Nah, you are definitely one of those dumb ass racists. That is sad. You really need to get over it.

Sounds like China.
It kind of sucks that the current administration is dong sucking the shit out of China.
Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Seriously, white guy?
View attachment 512283

No one is as stupid as you think they are, white guy. Democrats changed the election rules to make fraud easier. Then you kept voting in six cities: Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until you stole the election.

You do it in front of our face, don't turn around and pretend no one saw it

News reports showed happy Democrat members of the Texas legislature laughing and joking, on a private charted jet, designed to take them out of the state, to thwart a vote on election integrity, by stopping a quorum. When they come back they're going to be arrested, and will be doing jail time. Maybe the news media will show us the before and after pictures. Should be an interesting contrast.

Amazing how these legislators turned criminals, can so lightly and flippantly think they can use election fraud to get themselves re-elected, as if the fraud-riddled 2020 election outrages, should now be thought of as normal. Nothing could be farther from the truth. This important vote on election integrity is going to happen, and the laws that need to be passed are going to be.

One of the Democrat legislators flying out of the state, state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer said “We’ve left our jobs, we’ve left our families, we’ve left our homes. Because there is nothing more important than voting rights in America.” What he really means is >> there is nothing more important TO DEMOCRATS, than ILLEGAL voting rights FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, In America.”

"There is something the governor can do. First of all, I’ll tell you what the House of Representatives can do. What the speaker can do is issue a call to have these members arrested. In addition to that, however, I can and I will continue to call a special session after special session after special session all the way up until election next year. And so if these people want to be hanging out wherever they’re hanging out on this taxpayer-paid junket, they’re going to have to be prepared to do it for well over a year. As soon as they come back in the state of Texas, they will be arrested, they will be cabined inside the Texas Capitol until they get their job done. "

Even your article, quoting the Governor listed no statute that would allow for arrest and no penalties. I would be interested in seeing it, if it exists. I have never heard of a law anywhere in the country that says people walking of the job, can be arrested or imprisoned. Has Texas fallen to a communist takeover by it's own Governor?
Fascist..
The Governor of Texas is talking about arresting legislators coming back into the state of Texas and you call me a Fascist? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They ran for the legislature knowing what the law was. They aren't arresting people on the street.

This word you are fascist, it doesn't mean what you think it does. And yes, you are one white guy

Sounds like China.

They have that in common with us. Our government is also run by fascists. Our election was also won with fraud, Democrats stole it

And that in your white mind proves there was no fraud? That Democrats didn't steal the election?

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit, huh white guy?
You keep bringing up that I am white, which of course I am as you can see from my avatar pic. Is race and issue with you? I did not remember you specifically being a racist, but maybe that is because you never made a big deal about my skin color. Or are you just leaving out the digit of that call sign (which I never selected, by the way), as it came down from the S-1 and S-3) many years ago. Nah, you are definitely one of those dumb ass racists. That is sad. You really need to get over it.

Democrats keep saying whites are racist. It's your club

I posted PAGES of the fraud evidence. Your dopey post was refuted months ago. :biggrin:
Post them in a courtroom, dude. You got nothing if all you can do is stick it on a message board. They even call him President Biden on Fox News. It has been in all the papers. Let me know when the court date is, and I will try to catch part of what you present and will definitely read the judge's ruling. Until you prove different, he just lost. Everybody with one foot in reality know that. You are beating your little fingertips for nothing.

Sounds like China.

Seriously, white guy?
View attachment 512283

No one is as stupid as you think they are, white guy. Democrats changed the election rules to make fraud easier. Then you kept voting in six cities: Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until you stole the election.

You do it in front of our face, don't turn around and pretend no one saw it
No one? Nah, I think I got you pegged.

Fascist..

Sounds like China.

Democrats keep saying whites are racist. It's your club
I got no time for racists. Bye Kaz. Ignore.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back