Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

Nocturnus-Libertus-FYF-Supporter.jpg

Hey this thread was opened on the premise that this was a black on white crime.

We don't know why he shot him. But this is the second time this week when a black person shoots a white person and someone one this board tried to make it a race hate crime.

We are saying we don't know, but we do this speculation is a dick move... I can do it as well but hey I think I am better than that hopefully
And if the colors were reversed, there would already be marches in the streets and demands for this and that.

If the colors were reversed, this would be ALL ABOUT race 24/7.

The PC Police sure are patient and reasonable when the crime is in this color combo. Suddenly they want to know ALL the facts before they jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops
White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

Or maybe the homo that shot the newscasters wanted a race war and he succeeded? See how that garbage works?
You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.
Since when would a black man go after a person that has superior fire power????

[Q

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.

Those pictures are from months ago. So we've gone from "Black Leaders" to "Some weird chick who lives in her mothers basement and has two other weirdos she talks on the internet to."

Audio of blacks in Texas calling for cops and whites to be executed.

So not what you presented it as, then? Much less any evidence this shooter was aware of it.

As you said....how do you know? He may have had lookouts.

He might have had a flying Unicorn/Pegasus to aid his escape, but I doubt it.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.
ok, thank you.

but please stop saying "Black Leaders" are calling for this in Texas....

the person in Texas, is one radical named Sunshine... the person calling for it on Black Lives Matter, is one radical, this Sunshine girl.

It's still possible this man was following her, this one Sunshine bitch's radio blog, but we do not know this yet.

How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

Unbelievable.

Liberals ALREADY justifying this execution of a cop.

I'm done with you. You're hopeless. Your destiny is to probably die young in some stupid violent act. Rot in hell.

Hey this thread was opened on the premise that this was a black on white crime.

We don't know why he shot him. But this is the second time this week when a black person shoots a white person and someone one this board tried to make it a race hate crime.

We are saying we don't know, but we do this speculation is a dick move... I can do it as well but hey I think I am better than that hopefully

You babble much

He's Irish so he's probably drunk.

As you said....how do you know? He may have had lookouts.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

ok, thank you.

the person in Texas, is one radical named Sunshine... the person calling for it on Black Lives Matter, is one radical, this Sunshine girl.

It's still possible this man was following her, this one Sunshine bitch's radio blog, but we do not know this yet.

You lefties created this new society where 1 persons voice represents the whole group.

But the call for violence against cops is FAR more than just those 2 black radical leaders in Texas.

Of course...when the most groundbreaking, influential and powerful black man the world has ever known begins his legacy with "Police acted stupidly" and starts his campaign in the home of a cop killer and domestic terrorist and constantly reinforces the anti cop movement....well....guess we saw this coming.

And if the colors were reversed, there would already be marches in the streets and demands for this and that.

The PC Police sure are patient and reasonable when the crime in this color combo. Suddenly they want to know ALL the facts before they jump to conclusions.

here's the thing. An arrest was made, immediately.

And regardless of whether or not he heard this obscure internet broadcast from this one radical person (not a black leader like Fat Irish Sow claimed) this one person (Not multiple blacks like Fat Irish Sow Claimed) will probably be convicted. And the "PC Police will have no problem with that. He killed a cop. He will go to prison, might even be executed.

On the reverse, when white officers kill Michael Brown or Eric Garner, or Tamir Rice or Sandra Bland, there are no arrests, usually months of a system trying to dig into the backgrounds proving these were less than perfect people and more often than not, these people are acquitted. The worst that might happen is that these ticking time bombs are taken off the street so they don't kill anyone else.

The PC Police sure are patient and reasonable when the crime in this color combo. Suddenly they want to know ALL the facts before they jump to conclusions.

here's the thing. An arrest was made, immediately.

And regardless of whether or not he heard this obscure internet broadcast from this one radical person (not a black leader like Fat Irish Sow claimed) this one person (Not multiple blacks like Fat Irish Sow Claimed) will probably be convicted. And the "PC Police will have no problem with that. He killed a cop. He will go to prison, might even be executed.

On the reverse, when white officers kill Michael Brown or Eric Garner, or Tamir Rice or Sandra Bland, there are no arrests, usually months of a system trying to dig into the backgrounds proving these were less than perfect people and more often than not, these people are acquitted. The worst that might happen is that these ticking time bombs are taken off the street so they don't kill anyone else.

Michael Brown attacked a cop and tries to take his gun
Eric Garner died of a heart attack while resisting arrest
Tamir Rice was reaching for a gun he had been pointing at people (although cops used bad tactics. Legal...but poor tactically)
Sandra Bland committed suicide

This cop was pumping gas and got shot in the back of the head in a complete ambush.

SURELY you see the difference.

What a dumbfuck!!!
I know blacks have problems with percentages but this guy is weapons grade stupid.
They try this shit and there'll dead blacks littering the streets of Texas.

They aren't "trying" it. They are doing it. The fat gay black faggot in Virginia 2 days ago. This black thug last night. Next....

What a dumbfuck!!!
I know blacks have problems with percentages but this guy is weapons grade stupid.
They try this shit and there'll dead blacks littering the streets of Texas.

They aren't "trying" it. They are doing it. The fat gay black faggot in Virginia 2 days ago. This black thug last night. Next....

Just a few incidents so far,if it continues as these so called leaders hope,it's gonna get nasty.

ok, thank you.

You lefties created this new society where 1 persons voice represents the whole group.

But the call for violence against cops is FAR more than just those 2 black radical leaders in Texas.

Of course...when the most groundbreaking, influential and powerful black man the world has ever known begins his legacy with "Police acted stupidly" and starts his campaign in the home of a cop killer and domestic terrorist and constantly reinforces the anti cop movement....well....guess we saw this coming.
I disagree....
The cops in Boston/Cambridge, did act stupidly...When they saw and knew he owned this home, the cops should have left, instead of continuing with him....and the cop knew it was his home almost from the moment he stepped in to it...the report said he watched the owner take off his coat and go across the room directly to his home phone, to pick up the phone to make a call.... right then the cop knew it was this man's home.

By LAW a person is NOT required to show ID to a cop asking....the cop should have dropped it from the get go, but decided to harass instead.

so yeah, the cop acted stupidly and escalated the incident....the cop is suppose to be the Peacemaker, not expected of the person being harassed in their own home.

I would have screamed bloody murder if a cop ever treated me that way in my own home...

so yeah, I disagree...

Forum List

Back