Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

Audio of blacks in Texas calling for cops and whites to be executed.

What a dumbfuck!!!
I know blacks have problems with percentages but this guy is weapons grade stupid.
They try this shit and there'll dead blacks littering the streets of Texas.

They aren't "trying" it. They are doing it. The fat gay black faggot in Virginia 2 days ago. This black thug last night. Next....

And there you are. Sitting on your ass typing away in multiple threads about how it's time to take up arms and protect cops in your community.

Shouldn't you have left that living room by now? Times a wastin'.

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.
ok, thank you.

but please stop saying "Black Leaders" are calling for this in Texas....

the person in Texas, is one radical named Sunshine... the person calling for it on Black Lives Matter, is one radical, this Sunshine girl.

It's still possible this man was following her, this one Sunshine bitch's radio blog, but we do not know this yet.

You lefties created this new society where 1 persons voice represents the whole group.

But the call for violence against cops is FAR more than just those 2 black radical leaders in Texas.

Of course...when the most groundbreaking, influential and powerful black man the world has ever known begins his legacy with "Police acted stupidly" and starts his campaign in the home of a cop killer and domestic terrorist and constantly reinforces the anti cop movement....well....guess we saw this coming.
I disagree....
The cops in Boston/Cambridge, did act stupidly...When they saw and knew he owned this home, the cops should have left, instead of continuing with him....and the cop knew it was his home almost from the moment he stepped in to it...the report said he watched the owner take off his coat and go across the room directly to his home phone, to pick up the phone to make a call.... right then the cop knew it was this man's home.

By LAW a person is NOT required to show ID to a cop asking....the cop should have dropped it from the get go, but decided to harass instead.

so yeah, the cop acted stupidly and escalated the incident....the cop is suppose to be the Peacemaker, not expected of the person being harassed in their own home.

I would have screamed bloody murder if a cop ever treated me that way in my own home...

so yeah, I disagree...

You're so damn wrong.

The cop didn't know it was his home until he saw an ID. Otherwise....wouldn't ALL burglars just say "it's my home" and start walking around like he owned the place?

You're also wrong about ID. SCOTUS ruling Terry v. Ohio says if an officer has reasonable "suspicion" he can stop you and I'D you to investigate. A neighbor said the man broke into the home. Cop had a right...and duty...to verify. All he had to do was say "Officer...look...my ID and this address is on it. It's me." Incident ends without question .

Michael Brown attacked a cop and tries to take his gun
Eric Garner died of a heart attack while resisting arrest
Tamir Rice was reaching for a gun he had been pointing at people (although cops used bad tactics. Legal...but poor tactically)
Sandra Bland committed suicide

This cop was pumping gas and got shot in the back of the head in a complete ambush.

SURELY you see the difference.

Yes, this is how the police characterized these incidents. Not sure I take any of them at their word, given they were investigating themselves.

Shooting people over jaywalking or playing in a park or not putting out a cigarette seems a little "Harsh" to me.

ACCOUNTABILITY. This is what black folks are upset about. Most of them are just asking nicely, they aren't killing you.

lUezDsH.jpg

Yeah true...silly to speculate so much. And he MIGHT have had other motives aside from the call from black leaders in Texas to assassinate cops 2 days earlier....but as you said...I doubt it.
can you please give us a link where black leaders in texas called for the executions?

WHO ARE these BLACK LEADERS in Texas? You keep saying leaders in TEXAS called for this....

so a LINK to who in Texas called for this, would be appreciated....I tried google and could not find it....maybe I am not searching correctly?

There you go. Calls from many groups....including # BlackLivesMatter members....to kill and lynch cops and whites.

Oh....they also took photos of themselves in the nude literally wiping their filthy assholes with an American flag.
ok, thank you.

the person in Texas, is one radical named Sunshine... the person calling for it on Black Lives Matter, is one radical, this Sunshine girl.

It's still possible this man was following her, this one Sunshine bitch's radio blog, but we do not know this yet.

You lefties created this new society where 1 persons voice represents the whole group.

But the call for violence against cops is FAR more than just those 2 black radical leaders in Texas.

Of course...when the most groundbreaking, influential and powerful black man the world has ever known begins his legacy with "Police acted stupidly" and starts his campaign in the home of a cop killer and domestic terrorist and constantly reinforces the anti cop movement....well....guess we saw this coming.
I disagree....
The cops in Boston/Cambridge, did act stupidly...When they saw and knew he owned this home, the cops should have left, instead of continuing with him....and the cop knew it was his home almost from the moment he stepped in to it...the report said he watched the owner take off his coat and go across the room directly to his home phone, to pick up the phone to make a call.... right then the cop knew it was this man's home.

By LAW a person is NOT required to show ID to a cop asking....the cop should have dropped it from the get go, but decided to harass instead.

so yeah, the cop acted stupidly and escalated the incident....the cop is suppose to be the Peacemaker, not expected of the person being harassed in their own home.

I would have screamed bloody murder if a cop ever treated me that way in my own home...

so yeah, I disagree...

The case of an uppity negro acting stupidly.
All he had to do was show ID and it never would have happened,but the chip on his shoulder over rode his pea brain.
Normal people would have gladly shown their ID and have been happy the cops were doing their job protecting their neighborhood.

What a dumbfuck!!!
I know blacks have problems with percentages but this guy is weapons grade stupid.

They aren't "trying" it. They are doing it. The fat gay black faggot in Virginia 2 days ago. This black thug last night. Next....

And there you are. Sitting on your ass typing away in multiple threads about how it's time to take up arms and protect cops in your community.

Who says I havent? I go about my day. With a Smith &Wesson M&P .45, hollow points of course. If a cop is in a deadly situation and needs assistance...I'll help. In fact...Patriot Act allows all retired cops to have that ability and to carry concealed in all 50 states.

If the thugs decide I am their target...well...I don't go into those parts of town. No worries.

Tamir Rice was reaching for a gun he had been pointing at people (although cops used bad tactics. Legal...but poor tactically)

This cop was pumping gas and got shot in the back of the head in a complete ambush.

Yes, this is how the police characterized these incidents. Not sure I take any of them at their word, given they were investigating themselves.

Shooting people over jaywalking or playing in a park or not putting out a cigarette seems a little "Harsh" to me.

ACCOUNTABILITY. This is what black folks are upset about. Most of them are just asking nicely, they aren't killing you.

Lie much?

ou're so damn wrong.

The cop didn't know it was his home until he saw an ID. Otherwise....wouldn't ALL burglars just say "it's my home" and start walking around like he owned the place?

You're also wrong about ID. SCOTUS ruling Terry v. Ohio says if an officer has reasonable "suspicion" he can stop you and I'D you to investigate. A neighbor said the man broke into the home. Cop had a right...and duty...to verify. All he had to do was say "Officer...look...my ID and this address is on it. It's me." Incident ends without question .

Except that is exactly what happened in Cambridge, and this cop still arrested this DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR because he objected to being treated like a suspect.

ou're so damn wrong.

Except that is exactly what happened in Cambridge, and this cop still arrested this DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR because he objected to being treated like a suspect.

Distinguished? :lmao:
Maybe next time he'll be extinguished.

You're a damn retard aren't you?

NO ONE was killed "for jaywalking " or "for playing in a park". You act like cops said "Oh he's jaywalking....KILL HIM."

It's like if someone spray painted graffiti on a bridge...and cop went to stop them....and they turned and pulled a knife...and started stabbing the cop....and then stole the cops gun...and no was about to kill him....and did the cop chokes him to death"........you would say "COP CHOKES MAN TO DEATH FOR PAINTING GRAFFITI"

All the details matter.

Coroner and forensic evidence proved Garner and Brown case. Video proved Rice and Bland case. Sorry

ou're so damn wrong.

Wait.....so when the cop approached him and asked for ID....the Professor showed him a government ID...with his name AND address on it? Or...was it a school ID which shows no address and doesn't mean shit to street cops?

What a dumbfuck!!!

Who says I havent? I go about my day. With a Smith &Wesson M&P .45, hollow points of course. If a cop is in a deadly situation and needs assistance...I'll help. In fact...Patriot Act allows all retired cops to have that ability and to carry concealed in all 50 states.

If the thugs decide I am their target...well...I don't go into those parts of town. No worries.

You are not a retired cop.

And you are still sitting there on your ass typing about how much of a badass you are. Better get going. There are cops out there who need your protection.

What a dumbfuck!!!

And you are still sitting there on your ass typing about how much of a badass you are. Better get going. There are cops out there who need your protection.

Ha. I am. But you're free to believe whatever the hell you want.

There's nowhere to "get going". It's just about taking precautions then going about daily life. Which I do. Most conservatives do. Self reliance. Kinda the theme ya know?

Didn't you claim your son is a cop? Thats sad that as a parent...your vote supports the ideology of people who are out there desiring to see him ambushed. Quite a great parent you are.

As you said....how do you know? He may have had lookouts.

He might have had a flying Unicorn/Pegasus to aid his escape, but I doubt it.

The Libtards will instantly claim your source is either a RW rabid site or that it's all a lie.

Don't be surprised.

As you said....how do you know? He may have had lookouts.

He might have had a flying Unicorn/Pegasus to aid his escape, but I doubt it.

The Libtards will instantly claim your source is either a RW rabid site or that it's all a lie.

Don't be surprised.

I'm not.

The links I provided....those black activist groups are planning a massive flag burn on 09/11/2015. Libs must be proud.

What a dumbfuck!!!

Ha. I am. But you're free to believe whatever the hell you want.

There's nowhere to "get going". It's just about taking precautions then going about daily life. Which I do. Most conservatives do. Self reliance. Kinda the theme ya know?

Didn't you claim your son is a cop? Thats sad that as a parent...your vote supports the ideology of people who are out there desiring to see him ambushed. Quite a great parent you are.

You just claimed that I support people who,want to ambush my son.

Do you ever think before you post.

What vote are you talking about, by the way?

And....you are not a retired police officer. You ought to stop with the stolen valor. Worst kind of lying there is.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him
How do you know that cop was innocent? Why do you assume?

You're one pathetic sob, that is a factual statement. The man is pumping gas and gets executed after some feral animal calls for cops to be executed. 2 + 2 = 4
Do you know that cop was good? Maybe the guy didn't go after a random cop? Ever consider that? Lots of bad cops out there. Did that cop pick on blacks? Lots of them do. I don't know, do you?

So if the cop was a racist prick, that would justify the murder? Is that what you are saying?

ok, thank you.

I disagree....

so yeah, I disagree...

The case of an uppity negro acting stupidly.
All he had to do was show ID and it never would have happened,but the chip on his shoulder over rode his pea brain.
Normal people would have gladly shown their ID and have been happy the cops were doing their job protecting their neighborhood.
Yes, he might have been acting "uppity", but it was late, he was just getting home from the airport and from a long trip, the house door was jammed, not strong enough himself to open it the Limo driver helped.... and yes, he was black and educated, and had a life full of experiences that he projected out on to these cops...he was cranky, irritable....but LEGALLY he was NOT in the wrong...the cop could not demand ID be given by him... the Cambridge Professor, by LAW was NOT required to give it to the Cop....

that's the bottom line, the COP KNEW it was his home, the very reason for the complaint was answered....the Cop should have left once that was established, instead he escalated the situation with this irritable, cranky, old, disabled man.

The Cop is suppose to be a PEACE OFFICER, and trained, and not let a cranky, old, obnoxious, uppity, man get his goat....

maybe the officer had a 'bad day'' as well....and 2 cranky, irritable men put together, made this situation, I dunno?

Forum List

Back