Texas drowns . Where's Ted Cruz?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
The last couple months have seen God smite Texas with awful floods . Houston is now lake Houston.

Where's Ted at ? Doesn't he care about his own people ? Too busy running for prez?

He should be on a dingy on main at preaching the evils of those climate change liars!

The last couple months have seen God smite Texas with awful floods . Houston is now lake Houston.

Where's Ted at ? Doesn't he care about his own people ? Too busy running for prez?

He should be on a dingy on main at preaching the evils of those climate change liars!

Why has Big Ears not stopped the rain down in Texas?

After all, he has superhero powers...right?

Last edited:

I am currently in Houston.... there is no need for Ted Cruz. The city has things under control.

Relax Timmy.

he's at the 711 with Donnie making America great ..

That's true. Christie was vilified for not being in New Jersey after a much lesser flood.

Ted needs to get his ass down to Texas. PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!

b7marm.jpg

You want me to go down there with a mop?

What is Cruz supposed to do about it ???

Psssst........I'm sarcastically mocking the never ending "what's Obama doing about ..." Threads and also taking shots at GOP climate change deniers and religious zealots .

We are talking multilayered zinger here!

Lyin' Ted was finished with TX the minute he beat Rughead ...

Forum List

Back