Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

The process is being worked. Again, I am more concerned with future elections and having integrity in place...
If we dont get THIS ELECTION corrected there will be NO FAIR AND FREE ELECTIONS ever again. The Dimbocraps will cheat and steal EVERY ELECTION FROM HERE ON OUT!

That is what so many GOP members dont grasp; THIS IS THE HILL, THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH.

Get this right or there is no tomorrows for redress.

Last edited:
Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

SCOTUS won't touch this with a 10-foot pole! Not even Trump's appointees are this crazy and evil. NO STANDING.

Trumpers are the only morons that put their faith in known scammers and frauds. Now, the Texas AG that Trumpers are fawning over is under investigation for securities fraud. Ken Paxton is so friggin corrupt is it any wonder he finds solidarity with fellow grifter Donald Trump.

Hey Trumpist, when this is all over there is a fort in San Antonio that the Texas AG will sell you.

The Trump cult thinks states can sue each other over how they implement their elections.

rofl

The rubes are hilarious!
and you feel you can change the rules outside process whenever it suits your mood.

hilarious.

Allowing citizens to vote by mail during a pandemic emergency is not fraud.

People calling it fraud are way off base.

Will the candidates in the primary using this method be invalidated, and special election winners be evicted, along with all the candidates in the Nov 3 election be invalidated?

After the citizens were told by their govt that it was legal and to vote that way?

I do not think so.

And if it did go to the legislature or house, wouldnt they be obligated on their electors chosen, to be the electors of the citizen's choice...who clearly did choose Biden, not Trump, but a technicality and not fraud by the citizens, is the complaint?

Why weren't the constitutionality complaints brought and settled during the primaries and before the Nov elections?

There is no way the SC would change and usurp the will of the people at this point.

Voters Constitutional rights were violated. That is the issue. All legally cast votes should be considered exactly the same regardless of jurisdiction. That did not happen.

This is a very serious Constitutional question that must be resolved to protect all of our Rights. This should not be about team politics.

No it should not.

And every candidate has a right to redress through the courts, through recounts etc.

When court after court has dismissed cases for lack of evidence...when the lead attorney himself has to claim it's not fraud in order to avoid lying to the judge, when election officials on your own team say there is no evidence of fraud, when the DoJ fails to find fraud...then it's time to move on and accept the election as valid or...

make it about team politics and attempt to overturn a legitimate election and have partisan legislatures install the candidate who lost.

That invokes a greater crisis then your fraudulent one.

Or give up and let possible fraud win the day.

I know they won't win this fight, this is just the beginning.

Court orders for all election materials in the States in question. Court orders for all election hardware and software. Court orders to produce lists of all election workers in the disputed areas.

What fraud?

There's no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

Texas is saying the States in question violated the rules. This led to the increased chance of fraud.

There is no hard evidence YET, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence you ignore. You act like the people who did it wouldn't try to hide it.

I don't believe Texas has to prove any fraud. I don't think their case even mentions fraud. All they have to prove is that 1) the legislatures of those states passed clear and specific election laws, 2) various state government entities who are NOT the legislature decided to change those rules without consulting the state legislature, 3) the US Constitution disallows for such behavior, and 4) the people of the state of Texas (and now Louisiana and Alabama) are substantially harmed by the behavior.

The 3rd point of contention made by Texas are the 'irregularities' that call into question the 'integrity' of the ballots.

Trumpers are the only morons that put their faith in known scammers and frauds. Now, the Texas AG that Trumpers are fawning over is under investigation for securities fraud. Ken Paxton is so friggin corrupt is it any wonder he finds solidarity with fellow grifter Donald Trump.

Hey Trumpist, when this is all over there is a fort in San Antonio that the Texas AG will sell you.

I honestly think he's angling for a pardon from Trump

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
haha... no amount of fail is too much fail for the gullible cult, as long as they can still sign checks over to Dear Leader's retirement fund.

Will the candidates in the primary using this method be invalidated, and special election winners be evicted, along with all the candidates in the Nov 3 election be invalidated?

After the citizens were told by their govt that it was legal and to vote that way?

I do not think so.

And if it did go to the legislature or house, wouldnt they be obligated on their electors chosen, to be the electors of the citizen's choice...who clearly did choose Biden, not Trump, but a technicality and not fraud by the citizens, is the complaint?

Why weren't the constitutionality complaints brought and settled during the primaries and before the Nov elections?

There is no way the SC would change and usurp the will of the people at this point.

Voters Constitutional rights were violated. That is the issue. All legally cast votes should be considered exactly the same regardless of jurisdiction. That did not happen.

This is a very serious Constitutional question that must be resolved to protect all of our Rights. This should not be about team politics.

No it should not.

And every candidate has a right to redress through the courts, through recounts etc.

When court after court has dismissed cases for lack of evidence...when the lead attorney himself has to claim it's not fraud in order to avoid lying to the judge, when election officials on your own team say there is no evidence of fraud, when the DoJ fails to find fraud...then it's time to move on and accept the election as valid or...

make it about team politics and attempt to overturn a legitimate election and have partisan legislatures install the candidate who lost.

Court orders for all election materials in the States in question. Court orders for all election hardware and software. Court orders to produce lists of all election workers in the disputed areas.

What fraud?

Texas is saying the States in question violated the rules. This led to the increased chance of fraud.

There is no hard evidence YET, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence you ignore. You act like the people who did it wouldn't try to hide it.
States make their own rukes and they have been upheld.

State LEGISLATURES make their own rules. State officials who are NOT the state legislature do not make the rules, because that is a violation of the US Constitution.

I do not think so.

No it should not.

What fraud?

I don't believe Texas has to prove any fraud. I don't think their case even mentions fraud. All they have to prove is that 1) the legislatures of those states passed clear and specific election laws, 2) various state government entities who are NOT the legislature decided to change those rules without consulting the state legislature, 3) the US Constitution disallows for such behavior, and 4) the people of the state of Texas (and now Louisiana and Alabama) are substantially harmed by the behavior.
yea, fraud not in this one.

bypassing constitutional process is their target. and that was done so badly its not even funny.

all the draconian changes the SC is shooting down one by one such as CA and NY lockdowns.

Louisiana has jumped on the Texas lawsuit.

getting fun now, people.
I heard this earlier, but cant find any articles.

this is one article, there are more
Alabama now.

Wheee - this is where the fun starts.
Starts? I have been laughing at these idiots for a month. haven't you? Pure comedy gold.

It is true that the SCOTUS could decide to not take the case.
Yes. It's literally possible. But very very unlikely given the consequences of letting the left cheat their
way to victory. The rest of the country would be devastated and dispirited.

And it sets a precedent that is deadly for a so called nation of laws. The Supreme Court would be
slitting their own wrists.

I think we have the votes necessary at this point to get the Supreme Court to hear it. I expected back during Barrett's confirmation hearing that the USSC was going to get dragged into the election at some point. I consider John Roberts to have a spine of spaghetti, and basically useless, but I'd be willing to bet money on Thomas, Alito, and Barrett agreeing to hear the case. I don't know about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

The problem with that reasoning is that it assumes loyalty to Trump or the Republican party by any justice.....rather than loyalty to the law and the Constitution.

As the court rejecting Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants v Pennsylvania, et al. just this morning elegantly demonstrated, you're likely going to be very disappointed.
the problem is you keep trying to tell people how they feel and you keep getting it wrong.

cute. annoying as fuck, but cute.

Your feelings I'll leave to you. The arguments being presented is what I'll critique.
i like you.

you make me laf.

I do not think so.

No it should not.

What fraud?

The rules are internal to the States themselves. And the States have found no violation of their own rules.

Texas lacks standing to challenge the internal rules of another State.

"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

The problem the Texas AG thought Simple is fortunately way too complex. The Elections clause has already been interpreted to include any entity or procedure that a state's constitution permits to exercise lawmaking power, even the voters themselves: Through referendum. The Supreme Court has already ruled that a legislature is able to delegate its authority to other entities or officials. If the four states go after Texas districting commissions: Then people can get the drift of the outcomes.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Think of Moses learning Egyptian skills and arts, per Acts 7, as a kid growing up. Arithmetic and subjugations skills were likely included. So Among the Terrorist Imperial-Intending, "Chosen People:" Of Pharaoh's Egyptian ruling Houses: Deut 23: 19-20--likely an Egyptian, local matter!)

Last edited:

Texas is the crookedest state in the union. Texas has no standing as they cannot prove any harm.
Bull shit----------the dems making up thousands of fraudulent votes to steal election certainly harms everyone else in other states as it is used to steal elections and in this case puts a communist sell out Joe biden in to sell us all down the river not to mention allows him and his family to continue to rape little girls. It harms texas....and florida.....and alaska and everyone else.

The courts have found nothing to substantiate any claim Trump ia making.
I don't need a court to think for me---------I've seen the cheating first hand, I can read public opinion first hand and know trump was more popular BY FAR, I am quit good with numbers as well and know that when you have more ballots than voters something ain't right, and so much more. Trump was cheated.........

Last edited:
"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

No, it's because they don't have standing, dumbass.

It's like CA suing TX for allowing fracking.

God you guys are stupid.
yet the SCOTUS has agreed to hear the case.

so you're calling the SCOTUS stupid and claiming you know more than they do.

GREAT!!
Now the SCOTUS has to take this up.
Well, no, they don't HAVE to, technically speaking. But it definitely ratchets up the pressure on them to address this issue.
If SCOTUS does not take up this case, it would be like two people suing each other in civil court and the court decides to not accept the case.

What is left to the disputants to do other than engage in a feud till it is settled between them?

Resolving such matters peacefully is WHY we have courts.

Forum List

Back