🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gets One Step Closer to Secession

This is what is on your post as well at the bottom: You can't trust an apocalyptic religion to find real world solutions. Their whole identity is based around the world ending. Elect Atheists. So, I responded to it.
That is known as a signature line. It is at the bottom of every post I make.

I am sure the former Yugoslavia's constitution was against secession. Kosovo wanted to leave. Yugoslavia said no and sent troops in. Clinton violated Yugoslavia's sovereignty.

If TX is ready to secede tomorrow, you think Biden won't send the military into TX to prevent secession?
It was a stupid, ignorant post and a ridiculous false comparison fallacy – Kosovo isn’t in the United States and not subject to the Constitution, Texas is.

And because the Constitution prohibits ‘secession,’ it has nothing to do with ‘leftists.’

Yep! And I responded to it. You don’t get to have a signature line that says anything and get away with it. :popcorn:
Actually I think that one is fairly mild, I've been thinking about changing it.

However, staying on topic requires you to start a seperate thread if you don't like my sig, not cluttering up this thread with it.

It would be a great move. Anything to get away from Biden and the rest of the Democrats. It appears as if they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot.

---Advocates for Texas' secession from the United States believe they are on the verge of scoring a crucial victory.---

And when you’re reading the article, it doesn’t show that they’re closer.

It would be a great move. Anything to get away from Biden and the rest of the Democrats. It appears as if they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot.

---Advocates for Texas' secession from the United States believe they are on the verge of scoring a crucial victory.---

According to Mexico, not according to Texas OR the United States. Mexico crossed the border and killed US soldiers. Mexico started the war. You can vomit up ancient Mexican propaganda all you want, but you will be no more successful than Mexico was. Better hope you don't turn out the same way they did.
They didn't cross a border...the border was the Nueces. They crossed the Rio Grande.

Last edited:
According to La Raza - and YOU.
1702057212438.png

Forum List

Back