Texas getting a tragic lesson in Climate Change science

Yeah your heart goes out to them but not so much as to not use a weather related tragedy to spread your partisan brand of hate.

Once again: You choose to deny science. This is not a "weather related tragedy" alone although I can't say whether it is or not. I am not a scientist.

What the scientists are saying is our climate globally is changing in fundamental ways. Remeber the science is always true whether you believe it or not.

Once again I hope you will wake up from your Fucks Nuse slumber party and learn the consequences of your own actions. CO2 in the atmosphere is not a laughing matter.

In the 70's scientist said we were heading toward an ice age. There were huh.... wrong then. Why should we think they are right now?
better gadgetry...

In March 2000, for example, “senior research scientist” David Viner, working at the time for the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia, told the U.K. Independent that within “a few years,” snowfall would become “a very rare and exciting event” in Britain. “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he was quoted as claiming in the article, headlined “Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”

The very next year, snowfall across the United Kingdom increased by more than 50 percent. In 2008, perfectly timed for a “global warming” legislation debate in Parliament, London saw its first October snow since 1934 — or possibly even 1922, according to the U.K. Register. “It is unusual to have snow this early,” a spokesperson for the alarmist U.K. Met office admitted to The Guardian newspaper. By December of 2009, London saw its heaviest levels of snowfall in two decades. In 2010, the coldest U.K. winter since records began a century ago blanketed the islands with snow.

Perhaps nowhere have the alarmists’ predictions been proven as wrong as at the Earth’s poles. In 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore, the high priest for a movement described by critics as the “climate cult,” publicly warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” in the summer by around 2013 because of alleged “man-made global warming.”
Speaking to an audience in Germany five years ago, Gore — sometimes ridiculed as “The Goracle” — alleged that “the entire North Polarized [sic] cap will disappear in five years.” “Five years,” Gore said again, in case anybody missed it the first time, is “the period of time during which it is now expected to disappear.”
The following year, Gore made similar claims at a UN “climate” summit in Copenhagen. “Some of the models … suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” Gore claimed in 2009. “We will find out.”

Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry

Face it moonface, scientist have been wrong more times than right.

Hell, the local weather man can't be accurate more than half the damn time. SMH
Weather is a radical, very hard to predict..

So why believe what they say?

Once again: You choose to deny science. This is not a "weather related tragedy" alone although I can't say whether it is or not. I am not a scientist.

What the scientists are saying is our climate globally is changing in fundamental ways. Remeber the science is always true whether you believe it or not.

Once again I hope you will wake up from your Fucks Nuse slumber party and learn the consequences of your own actions. CO2 in the atmosphere is not a laughing matter.

In the 70's scientist said we were heading toward an ice age. There were huh.... wrong then. Why should we think they are right now?
better gadgetry...

In March 2000, for example, “senior research scientist” David Viner, working at the time for the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia, told the U.K. Independent that within “a few years,” snowfall would become “a very rare and exciting event” in Britain. “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he was quoted as claiming in the article, headlined “Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”

The very next year, snowfall across the United Kingdom increased by more than 50 percent. In 2008, perfectly timed for a “global warming” legislation debate in Parliament, London saw its first October snow since 1934 — or possibly even 1922, according to the U.K. Register. “It is unusual to have snow this early,” a spokesperson for the alarmist U.K. Met office admitted to The Guardian newspaper. By December of 2009, London saw its heaviest levels of snowfall in two decades. In 2010, the coldest U.K. winter since records began a century ago blanketed the islands with snow.

Perhaps nowhere have the alarmists’ predictions been proven as wrong as at the Earth’s poles. In 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore, the high priest for a movement described by critics as the “climate cult,” publicly warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” in the summer by around 2013 because of alleged “man-made global warming.”
Speaking to an audience in Germany five years ago, Gore — sometimes ridiculed as “The Goracle” — alleged that “the entire North Polarized [sic] cap will disappear in five years.” “Five years,” Gore said again, in case anybody missed it the first time, is “the period of time during which it is now expected to disappear.”
The following year, Gore made similar claims at a UN “climate” summit in Copenhagen. “Some of the models … suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” Gore claimed in 2009. “We will find out.”

So why believe what they say?
I don't know why you do...

better gadgetry...

Weather and CLIMATE are different.

Climate was not hard to predict until recently.
so now You back tracking from your own GOD DAMN OP?

What.a flake

Floodwaters Deepen After Storms Dump Another Foot Of Rain In Houston Area

My heart goes out to the families and victims of another climate disaster. We are sitting in our garage with the car running and wondering why people are dying--while GOP partisans say CO is perfectly safe.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

HOUSTON (AP) — Floodwaters deepened across much of Texas on Tuesday as storms dumped almost a foot more of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.

Meanwhile, the search went on for about a dozen people who were still missing, including a group that disappeared after a vacation home was swept down a river and slammed into a bridge.

Several more fatalities were reported — four in Houston and four more in Central Texas. That brought to 17 the number of people killed by the holiday weekend storms in Texas and Oklahoma.

Similar search efforts unfolded just south of the Texas-Mexico border, where crews tried to track down the missing and assessed damage in the city of Ciudad Acuna after a tornado killed 13 people Monday.

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun and make jokes about cold weather debunking global "warming"... it's time to flush these retards and corporate shills.

Try to show some compassion, people are dying.

So let's get this straight: Three massive spring blizzards on the East Coast and the coldest winter we've had in decades are just weather, not evidence that global warming is a hoax, but a little flooding in Texas is irrefutable proof of AGW?

Do you turds ever read the dumb shit you post?

My heart goes out to the families and victims of another climate disaster. We are sitting in our garage with the car running and wondering why people are dying--while GOP partisans say CO is perfectly safe.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

HOUSTON (AP) — Floodwaters deepened across much of Texas on Tuesday as storms dumped almost a foot more of rain on the Houston area, stranding hundreds of motorists and inundating the famously congested highways that serve the nation's fourth-largest city.

Meanwhile, the search went on for about a dozen people who were still missing, including a group that disappeared after a vacation home was swept down a river and slammed into a bridge.

Several more fatalities were reported — four in Houston and four more in Central Texas. That brought to 17 the number of people killed by the holiday weekend storms in Texas and Oklahoma.

Similar search efforts unfolded just south of the Texas-Mexico border, where crews tried to track down the missing and assessed damage in the city of Ciudad Acuna after a tornado killed 13 people Monday.

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun and make jokes about cold weather debunking global "warming"... it's time to flush these retards and corporate shills.

So let's get this straight: Three massive spring blizzards on the East Coast and the coldest winter we've had in decades are just weather, not evidence that global warming is a hoax, but a little flooding in Texas is irrefutable proof of AGW?

Bbbut globull warming is responsible for blizzards and cold winters also.....somehow, some way....it just has to be....right? LOL

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

the OP must be smoking some good shit because that is just local but the Texas flood is biblical on Noahs scale

What a tard

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

I'm sure the usually partisan hack trolls will have their fun
You mean the way you just did,one of the boards top hypocrites ,hits the nail on the head!

There were 500+ year old trees that have come down. This is more than just bad weather.

n-FLOOD-large.jpg

"Climate Change" is a natural part of the earth's history. Dinosaurs = hot, ice age = cold. We say "this never happened before" but who really knows if it did or didn't happen in the past. All anyone has is recorded history and most of the time that doesn't go back very far. My Sympathies and prayers for the people of Texas, stay safe.

Gawd, C-u-n-t-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e-s don't understand that just because you have local snowfall records does not necessarily mean that there's no global warming going on.

Here cons, let me explain: Just because you see a bunch of fat poor kids eating a Pizza, fries, coke and burgers at a local homeless shelter does not mean America's poor don't have a hunger problem. Understood?

But a flood is proof of global warming?

You do realize that your a fucking idiot, don't you?

Gawd, C-u-n-t-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e-s don't understand that just because you have local snowfall records does not necessarily mean that there's no global warming going on.

Here cons, let me explain: Just because you see a bunch of fat poor kids eating a Pizza, fries, coke and burgers at a local homeless shelter does not mean America's poor don't have a hunger problem. Understood?

Nope, I am right nd you are wrong. Excessive flooding and unusual weather patterns are an indication of something unusual happening in the environment around you. Of course I don't expect racist, stupid, ignorant cons to understand this basic concept. I suggest you read the bible, eat your burgers and grits, continue to buy more weapons as per NRA's edicts and certainly don't forget to pray to God.

So you are denying that climate change is a natural part of the earths eco system regardless of scientific evidence showing those changes in the past because the truth doesn't support your agenda? BTW your video is gay.

So you are denying that climate change is a natural part of the earths eco system regardless of scientific evidence showing those changes in the past because the truth doesn't support your agenda? BTW your video is gay.

Once again, c-untservatives, the climate change is natural and manmade just like fire can be natural or manmade, you stupid morons. What you morons don't understand is that climate change is accelerating.

Do you morons understand science at all? Idiots, it's like hastening death. Yes death is natural, but when someone pumps a bullet into your brain (assuming you have one) it's called murder, not just death.

Global warming today is hastening the calamities facing this earth.

OK forget that, so how many guns do you own? And do you want to see Obama's birth certificate? Aren't those issues more important than science, economy, education, crime, foreign policy, wars etc?

Nope, I am right nd you are wrong. Excessive flooding and unusual weather patterns are an indication of something unusual happening in the environment around you. Of course I don't expect racist, stupid, ignorant cons to understand this basic concept. I suggest you read the bible, eat your burgers and grits, continue to buy more weapons as per NRA's edicts and certainly don't forget to pray to God.

No, you are a member of the Marxist, death worshiping AGWCult

Forum List

Back