Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

"My fellow Americans the racist, prejudice, xenophobic white supremacy nationalist Republicans are seeking to destroy democracy by ruining the lives of these poor unfortunate immigrants who want nothing more than to be free Americans and have decent human rights so much they are rounding up these immigrants and shipping them out of the white protected areas and sending them with nothing to other parts of the country. We welcome these new Americans with open arms and will provide them with everything they need to protected and free from such atrocities the conservatives have inflicted on them".

The spin will be something along those lines.
He may say that to the people of DC. They are primarily African-Americans whom the Democrats take for granted can be fooled into voting for them, just because Dems call Rep "racist."

He won't say that in Delaware, and certainly not in New York.

All hat, no cattle as usual I suspect.

That said....I sure as hell don't want them crossing over into Virginia after they are dumped and that is where they will go.
Interesting.

---Border Patrol: It’s A Crime To Give A Ride To An Illegal Alien---

Its kidnapping to just grab people. Unless you arrest them. In that case, they are entitled to due process. Taking someone you take against their will across state lines is a federal felony. Good luck to the driver who decides to drive that bus.
You obviously are not paying attention. Go get educated.

You are literally wrong with everything you post.
The very fact that these people are not detained while awaiting their hearings is all you need to understand that they are not here illegally.
Once again, Veggie Joe ignoring our laws doesn’t make them legal.

It would be kidnapping if they were forcing people to go.
So you're okay with Abbott giving someone a free trip to DC? LOL. I thought you didn't want to give illegals anything.
How do you like that egg on your face?

The Foreign Nationals don't have a choice as to where the State puts them.
When they entered the country illegally, they volunteered to become a Ward of the State should they be discovered.

They can do whatever they are required and eligible to do when and where the State releases them.
If they don't like it ... They don't have to come.

The Foreign Nationals don't have a choice as to where the State puts them.
When they entered the country illegally, they volunteered to become a Ward of the State should they be discovered.

They can do whatever they are required and eligible to do when and where the State releases them.
If they don't like it ... They don't have to come.

I guess you didn't read the part about the people Abbott is shipping are volunteering for a free trip to DC at taxpayer expense?

"Abbott said the move is voluntary, so the migrants can decide for themselves whether to go to Washington."

Texas (or any other state) has zero authority to send undocumented people anywhere.

Again, I have to ask..are you insane?

It would be kidnapping if they were forcing people to go.

So you're okay with Abbott giving someone a free trip to DC? LOL. I thought you didn't want to give illegals anything.

How do you like that egg on your face?
Dumping them in DC for them to deal with is fine with me.

I guess you didn't read the part about the people Abbott is shipping are volunteering for a free trip to DC at taxpayer expense?

"Abbott said the move is voluntary, so the migrants can decide for themselves whether to go to Washington."

Texas (or any other state) has zero authority to send undocumented people anywhere.

Again, I have to ask..are you insane?

Governor Abbot can choose to spend Texas tax revenues doing what he thinks is best for Texas.
Once a Foreign National has surrendered to Authorities and becomes a Ward of the State, the State can put them wherever they want.

It doesn't matter if they volunteer to go to Washington DC or not ... It still won't be kidnapping.
If Governor Abbot grants them the pleasure of volunteering to go to Washington DC, it's because he is nice enough to do so.

You trying to suggest any of it means something it doesn't, is the result of you being an ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:
Or perhaps you are just a silly political hack trying to figure out how you have anything to argue at all.

Forum List

Back