Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Governor Abbot can choose to spend Texas tax revenues doing what he thinks is best for Texas.
Once a Foreign National has surrendered to Authorities and becomes a Ward of the State, the State can put them wherever they want.

It doesn't matter if they volunteer to go to Washington DC or not ... It still won't be kidnapping.
If Governor Abbot grants them the pleasure of volunteering to go to Washington DC, it's because he is nice enough to do so.

You trying to suggest any of it means something it doesn't, is the result of you being an ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:
Or perhaps you are just a silly political hack trying to figure out how you have anything to argue at all.

Yep, you're batshit crazy.

Free trips to DC for illegal aliens...and you're suddenly for it?

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I was never against it to start with ... Nothing I posted in the tread even suggests that.

You trying to make something up in order to argue with me about nothing ...
In no way indicates I am crazy ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

---Border Patrol: It’s A Crime To Give A Ride To An Illegal Alien---

Then the Biden administration needs to be arrested forthwith.

Of course if all these illegal aliens are really "asylum seekers," there can be no crime.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Democrats in Virginia and DC are in such a tizzy about this. Aren't they the ones who keep telling us that undocumented migrants are great for the economy? Let the people in Arlington, Charlotte, Norfolk, and Richmond enjoy the benefits they bring instead of Texas and other border states getting it all.

Enjoy your egg facial shit brains. You've earned it.
No egg on my face, Dumbass. If your Vegetable Messiah is gonna ship these Fauci Flu infested illegals all over the country I fully support as many as possible ending up in DC.

Oh my god.
As opposed to social welfare for trespassers and welfare checks for the US minorities who were replaced in the workforce by the trespassers.

I did you antisemitic defect. You just didn’t like what I posted.
LOL. Poor racist retard. Could not disprove what I posted. :itsok:

What kind of a Jewish person are you anyway? You don't even know the history of genocide? You really are a retard, aren't you?

Speaking of Retards..... . One has to be retarded to post such drivel.
Dumb & Dumber! LOL I am sure idiot #1 appreciates your support! Don't worry, you get a parting gift too...
ButtHurtBalm2.jpg

When are you leaving the site, defect? Or are you a liar? Ha ha ha

Accuses a Jew of being part of the KKK. What a defect
Awww... poor retard wants me to go away! LOL. If I do, who is going to keep beating you like a rented mule? :auiqs.jpg:

And, no, I haven't forgotten... here ya go, retard...

ButtHurtBalm.jpg

Awww... poor retard wants me to go away! LOL. If I do, who is going to keep beating you like a rented mule? :auiqs.jpg:

And, no, I haven't forgotten... here ya go, retard...

View attachment 628807
Your delusions are amusing, defect. You said you would go away if I gave proof. I did And you’re still here. Find one racist post from. Lying defect.

I was never against it to start with ... Nothing I posted in the tread even suggests that.

You trying to make something up in order to argue with me about nothing ...
In no way indicates I am crazy ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Of course you were for it when you thought it was cruelty for the sake of cruelty. That is how you guys roll. You crave violence and breed hatred.

Whats hilarious is now that you've been shown that it is a voluntary program where Abbott is asking the illegals for permission to send them to Washington DC...you still pretend that it's a good idea and even make the absurd claim that he's doing it to be nice.

You're as delusional as you are dishonest.

Forum List

Back