Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

More wonderful lefty logic.

No pinhead, they're waiting for a court date at which point they'll be deported.
The vast majority never show up for their court dates which are years out from their time of arrest because the immigration courts are so overburdened.

Everyone up and down the line at the BP, ICE, Homeland, congress and the WH understands this and their intent is simply to flood the country with these illegals and then declare there are too many to ever get through the courts so the only solution is going to be amnesty.

OK can someone flesh out the number of illegals currently on the way to DC?

All I'm seeing is a bunch of Big Talk from the usual subjects.....No numbers.

Hot Wheels has already backed off his bombast due to the kidnapping charges he would face.

I sure as hell don't want the disease ridden creatures around me and I'm just 60 miles away. Virginia should damn sure not have to support them.

"Abbott said the move is voluntary, so the migrants can decide for themselves whether to go to Washington."

LOL...

How many hundreds of times are you guys going to be duped by your "tell them only what they want to hear" so-called "leaders"?

I have to say this, though you won't believe it.

My wife is from Virginia. So, I have nothing against Virginia people. Stephen F. Austin was born in Virginia.

I met her on Fort Lee, where she was born as an Army brat of a Lieutenant Colonel who was from Virginia. I was a young Second Lieutenant.

After travelling the globe, we settled down in Texas. She said, "I notice that almost all Texas men are like you. They are respectful to women, but they take charge when they need to. They work hard, play hard, take care of business, have good senses of humor, and they are great role models for kids."

I said, "Well, yes. That's how we roll."

She said, "I thought it was just you. Maybe I chose too quickly."

Ha!

Too late!
Sam Houston was born in Virginia too......All your heroes belong to us. ;)

a72ce139-42bb-4999-b3ed-d4e440f0a54c.jpg

It's going to be interesting to see what Biden does now. Get your popcorn ready. :popcorn:

"My fellow Americans the racist, prejudice, xenophobic white supremacy nationalist Republicans are seeking to destroy democracy by ruining the lives of these poor unfortunate immigrants who want nothing more than to be free Americans and have decent human rights so much they are rounding up these immigrants and shipping them out of the white protected areas and sending them with nothing to other parts of the country. We welcome these new Americans with open arms and will provide them with everything they need to protected and free from such atrocities the conservatives have inflicted on them".

The spin will be something along those lines.

More wonderful lefty logic.

No pinhead, they're waiting for a court date at which point they'll be deported.
No, dope. Only those seeking asylum are able to remain in country un-detained while awaiting adjudication of their application.

Asylum requests can be made at border crossings which are staffed by BP, fool.
Until Biden came to town they could only be made at Border Patrol stations along the border or applied for from their home countries through the US Embassy, Consulate, or Diplomatic mission, "Fool".

If you enter from any other point you're doing so illegally thus, "illegal aliein".

Until Biden came to town they could only be made at Border Patrol stations along the border or applied for from their home countries through the US Embassy, Consulate, or Diplomatic mission, "Fool".

If you enter from any other point you're doing so illegally thus, "illegal aliein".
You are literally wrong with everything you post.
The very fact that these people are not detained while awaiting their hearings is all you need to understand that they are not here illegally.

The very fact that these people are not detained while awaiting their hearings is all you need to understand that they are not here illegally.
If they entered the country illegally they are, "illegal aliens" by definition.

Part of why they have to process all of them is the fact the first illegal entry is a misdemeanor and ever subsequent illegal entry is a felony.

Its kidnapping to just grab people. Unless you arrest them. In that case, they are entitled to due process. Taking someone you take against their will across state lines is a federal felony. Good luck to the driver who decides to drive that bus.

When a Foreign National volunteers to become a Ward of the State ...
Due process does not include the Ward of the State's ability to decide where they want to go, or an obligation for the State to put them there.

They have surrendered to the State ... And are at the mercy of the State's choice.

Because you say so? :auiqs.jpg:

If they are legally detained and turned over to the appropriate authorities such as HHS you're going to have a really hard time making that case anywhere but Kangaroo Court.

Because you say so? :auiqs.jpg:

If they are legally detained and turned over to the appropriate authorities such as HHS you're going to have a really hard time making that case anywhere but Kangaroo Court.
Because reality says so.
The people in question aren’t detained though, dope.
The degree to which you stretch yourself to maintain a such a blatantly failed narrative indicates the level of depravity you hold in your opinions of these people.

The people in question aren’t detained though, dope.

Foreign Nationals who are not detained, are not obligated to stay anywhere.
It doesn't matter where the State drops them off when it releases them from detainment.

A Foreign National who has surrendered as a Ward of the State doesn't create an obligation for the State to do
whatever the Ward of the State wants.

When a Foreign National volunteers to become a Ward of the State ...
Due process does not include the Ward of the State's ability to decide where they want to go, or an obligation for the State to put them there.

They have surrendered to the State ... And are at the mercy of the State's choice.

Are you insane?

Texans like Abbot are right to be upset about this issue...but if the governor transports illegal immigrants across state lines, legal questions arise.
What legal questions would arise that did not arise when the President welcomed the illegal aliens across the international border?

Forum List

Back