Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

You must be talking about somebody else. I have no problem with illegal being dumped back across the border they crossed illegally entering and never have. You hear people whining about dumb ass illegals dying of thirst and exposure in the desert. I figure it is their choice, and some choose poorly. I'm not exactly a bleeding heart kind of guy.
I never knew what Donny worked out with the Mexican government to get them to keep them in their country until their case came up. Whatever it was, Joe should not have put a stop to it, without a plan in place. Not only did he not have a plan, I don't think he even had a clue. It is, without a doubt, the biggest policy failure of his administration. His administration has done nothing but compound the error ever since.
I was glad to see Abbott make the decision, he would only transport illegal aliens to Washington that wanted to go to Washington, as he has now noted, otherwise it would be kidnapping. That is just what I said the first day he mentioned taking them. People on here thought I was crazy, even trying to argue he was within his rights as the illegal were prisoners in illegal status. Now Abbott has come to the same point of view, as I. Now, I hope he doesn't just drop them off along the way.

Biden did and does have a plan and you're seeing it in action right now.
It's always the plan to flood our country with third worlders in hopes that they'll vote democrat.

OK can someone flesh out the number of illegals currently on the way to DC?

All I'm seeing is a bunch of Big Talk from the usual subjects.....No numbers.

Hot Wheels has already backed off his bombast due to the kidnapping charges he would face.

I sure as hell don't want the disease ridden creatures around me and I'm just 60 miles away. Virginia should damn sure not have to support them.

Love good news! :up: but oh boy.... they will need thousands of buses to finish the job properly!

Hoping and praying they succeed! :thup:

Hot Wheels has already backed off his bombast due to the kidnapping charges he would face.

I sure as hell don't want the disease ridden creatures around me and I'm just 60 miles away. Virginia should damn sure not have to support them.
If it is any at all, that's a victory. Every illegal alien sent from Texas to DC is one less to take jobs from legal immigrants, and low-income teenagers in Texas.

The problem with this is that there are probably lawyers lining-up to sue Texas for abandoning people on the curb in DC.

If it is any at all, that's a victory. Every illegal alien sent from Texas to DC is one less to take jobs from legal immigrants, and low-income teenagers in Texas.
It's all fun-n-games till one of them Wheels sends here kills a Virginia resident.....Virginia would be well within it's rights to retaliate against TX with sanctions.

It did not say the number, but if they left 24 hours ago, they are probably on I-40, possibly coming into or somewhere in TN. Driver would have to be at least CDL "B" with Passenger endorsement to haul passengers interstate and would still be limited to the number of hours they can drive. Probably Monday or later before getting to you, at the least, and that is cutting corners on rests, breaks, sleep, etc.

Hundreds of people bathing in the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool. Hundreds more wandering around inside the museums. Pan handling, street performing, defecating around makeshift shelters around the Washington Monument.... and what are they going to say? "Hey this sucks you can't do this!"???? Millions of Americans are going to respond with " Yes we can. How do you like it now?"

It did not say the number, but if they left 24 hours ago, they are probably on I-40, possibly coming into or somewhere in TN. Driver would have to be at least CDL "B" with Passenger endorsement to haul passengers interstate and would still be limited to the number of hours they can drive. Probably Monday or later before getting to you, at the least, and that is cutting corners on rests, breaks, sleep, etc.
I'd be surprised if there were many, if any, volunteers.....All hat and no cattle Texas BS most likely.

It's all fun-n-games till one of them Wheels sends here kills a Virginia resident.....Virginia would be well within it's rights to retaliate against TX with sanctions.
Ha ha!

What sanction could Virginia impose on Texas? No more hams? Wait, wait, I know! No more Democrats moving out of the state economy that they ruined to leech off of ours until they get enough votes to Ruin Texas also!

Yes, that would be a tough sanction. Please don't throw us in that briar patch!

At least you admit that these criminals that Biden insists on welcoming as long as they go to red states are dangerous to honest U.S. residents.

Ha ha!

What sanction could Virginia impose on Texas? No more hams? Wait, wait, I know! No more Democrats moving out of the state economy that they ruined to leech off of ours until they get enough votes to Ruin Texas also!

Yes, that would be a tough sanction. Please don't throw us in that briar patch!

At least you admit that these criminals that Biden insists on welcoming as long as they go to red states are dangerous to honest U.S. residents.
OK, it's war then......Make sure you take NOtVA first. ;)

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if there were many, if any, volunteers.....All hat and no cattle Texas BS most likely.
You are probably right. The picture were of 16 passenger vans, not chartered Greyhounds. So, it's about making a statement not effecting any numbers. Otherwise, they would be loading on chartered flights out of DFW or an Air National Guard base for a 2 hr 43 minute flight, non stop, than coming back for more.

Texans like Abbot are right to be upset about this issue...but if the governor transports illegal immigrants across state lines, legal questions arise.

Texans like Abbot are right to be upset about this issue...but if the governor transports illegal immigrants across state lines, legal questions arise.
Aiding and abetting comes to mind though once they are let in their legal status changes in that regard.

It does not mean it's right in a moral sense though. Fuck Wheels.

Forum List

Back