Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

Defect, I proved you were an antisemite. You have zero proof I am a racist. With every one of your idiot posts, you prove that you’re a defect.

You have never won a real fight in your life and on this board you’re a proven liar, antisemite and of course a defect.

You don’t even deny being an antisemite. Ha ha ha

Defect
LOL. You are a retard. You don't know the history of your own people's sufferings. I gave you proof that the Jewish people were not the first ones persecuted by the Nazis. It was the Communists. I proved that to you by multiple links. You could not deny it nor did you attempt to since it is a FACT. But hey, prove me wrong.

Now, being a student of history, I would never claim the Nazis did not persecute the Jewish people. Why would I? I will leave that to racists like you.

So, stating a historical fact makes me an antisemite? Only a retard would claim that. That makes you a retard. Again, PROVE. ME. WRONG.

As for you being racist? The proof that you worship a racist like your orange douche bag makes you one.

Get it now? No? Of course not. YOU. ARE. A. RETARD. Now, fuck off, racist retard.

Magnus is a proven antisemite. He is a defect. Please refer to that loser as such.
Awww... is the racist retard still hurting? Awww... here ya go, racist retard...
ButtHurtBalm.jpg

LOL. You are a retard. You don't know the history of your own people's sufferings. I gave you proof that the Jewish people were not the first ones persecuted by the Nazis. It was the Communists. I proved that to you by multiple links. You could not deny it nor did you attempt to since it is a FACT. But hey, prove me wrong.

Now, being a student of history, I would never claim the Nazis did not persecute the Jewish people. Why would I? I will leave that to racists like you.

So, stating a historical fact makes me an antisemite? Only a retard would claim that. That makes you a retard. Again, PROVE. ME. WRONG.

As for you being racist? The proof that you worship a racist like your orange douche bag makes you one.

Get it now? No? Of course not. YOU. ARE. A. RETARD. Now, fuck off, racist retard.
No you didn’t give proof. Timelines show otherwise, you defect. You believed and still believe the Antisemitic lies. You have zero proof I am a racist. You’re a defect. A mistake. Something that should never have been born. People like you is why I am pro choice. If only your birth parent were pro choice as well. You cowardly defect.

Awww... is the racist retard still hurting? Awww... here ya go, racist retard...
View attachment 628462
Awww the defect ran when I showed him timelines of the fact that Hitler DID target Jews first and he still cannot cope with that. Overt antisemite. A defect. A gay little confused defect. Pussy. You promised to leave the board forever. Liar!

No you didn’t give proof. Timelines show otherwise, you defect. You believed and still believe the Antisemitic lies. You have zero proof I am a racist. You’re a defect. A mistake. Something that should never have been born. People like you is why I am pro choice. If only your birth parent were pro choice as well. You cowardly defect.
Prove it. Prove or admit you are a racist retard.

Awww the defect ran when I showed him timelines of the fact that Hitler DID target Jews first and he still cannot cope with that. Overt antisemite. A defect. A gay little confused defect. Pussy. You promised to leave the board forever. Liar!
LOL. What else is new? A retard claiming victory without providing any proof.

No wonder you retards love the orange douche bag. :itsok:

Here ya go...
ButtHurtBalm.jpg

LOL. What else is new? A retard claiming victory without providing any proof.

No wonder you retards love the orange douche bag. :itsok:

Here ya go...View attachment 628466

When are you leaving the site, defect? Or are you a liar? Ha ha ha

Accuses a Jew of being part of the KKK. What a defect

Just drop them anywhere? kidnapping.
Its kidnapping to just grab people. Unless you arrest them. In that case, they are entitled to due process. Taking someone you take against their will across state lines is a federal felony. Good luck to the driver who decides to drive that bus.

OK, it's war then......Make sure you take NOtVA first. ;)
I have to say this, though you won't believe it.

My wife is from Virginia. So, I have nothing against Virginia people. Stephen F. Austin was born in Virginia.

I met her on Fort Lee, where she was born as an Army brat of a Lieutenant Colonel who was from Virginia. I was a young Second Lieutenant.

After travelling the globe, we settled down in Texas. She said, "I notice that almost all Texas men are like you. They are respectful to women, but they take charge when they need to. They work hard, play hard, take care of business, have good senses of humor, and they are great role models for kids."

I said, "Well, yes. That's how we roll."

She said, "I thought it was just you. Maybe I chose too quickly."

Ha!

Too late!

Its kidnapping to just grab people. Unless you arrest them. In that case, they are entitled to due process. Taking someone you take against their will across state lines is a federal felony. Good luck to the driver who decides to drive that bus.
It's amazing how the shit house lawyers come out after dark thinking they've got a clue.

Forum List

Back