Texas governor doesn't care how many die

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Here's the thing, Bulldog...

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election?
Forget the fact that the entire world is doing the same thing and not just to make trump look bad and realize the economy is already fucked going into the fall and will remain so long after.

There is no quick recovery for either the virus or the economy.
I never claimed there would be a quick recovery from either. I'm simply pointing out that people NEED to go back to work or THEY will be fucked! That's not even open for debate. We can't sustain what we've done for the past month. It's not economically feasible.
You claimed it was to make Trump look bad, liar.
Explain to me why Republican Governors are opening faster than Democratic ones are, Hutch? Then explain to those people in Democratically controlled States why THEY'RE not going to have a job because their leaders aren't doing the same thing!

Explain to me why Republican Governors are opening faster than Democratic ones are, Hutch? Then explain to those people in Democratically controlled States why THEY'RE not going to have a job because their leaders aren't doing the same thing!

Because the Republicans are more concerned with the economy than with those that will die as a result of opening too soon. You just made that clear in your post.

What's the hurry, right ?
Cause, heck, the government can just keep sending out those checks every month to every American, and maybe in a couple years when it's completely safe, we can think about actually working for a paycheck.

There's a right way and a disastrous way to do this. Texas chose poorly.
Come to Texas so we can teach you how we deal with commie liars.

In this case, it seems we made one governor.
In this case, if you don't live there, fuck off!

I was born here bitch

Do you live there now? If not, shut up!

You STFU. I am and always have been a Texan. You don't have to be an idiot Trump supporter to be a Texan dumb ass. I still miss Ann Richards.

Not what I said, you fucking dumbass! I have spent quite a while in Killeen. Does that make me a Texan?

Do you live there now?

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
Cumulative cases means exactly squat...

How many were admitted into the hospital needing intervention? Is that number growing and at what rate?
So you are clueless as to the LOAD on our hospitals vs the overall infection rate... We are increaseing testing so the number of infected is going TO GO UP! The real test is how many are enetering the hosp[ital system and how many need advance life support. With 98.9% of the population having little or no issues with the virus the numbers of infected mean very little.

Typical Trump supporter response. You can't relate to anything more complex than your relationship with Walmart.
Typical MaObama supporter response. You can't comprehend constitutional government or anything short of government coddling you cradle to grave.

It has nothing to do with government coddling. All those "No Shirt, No Shoes, No service" signs are there to prevent the spread of disease. The lunch lady's hair net and gloves are there to prevent the spread of disease. The Covid-19 virus is a new disease that takes different precautions to prevent it's spread. Waiting until infection rates start falling, like the medical experts advised is a reasonable precaution.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election?
Forget the fact that the entire world is doing the same thing and not just to make trump look bad and realize the economy is already fucked going into the fall and will remain so long after.

I never claimed there would be a quick recovery from either. I'm simply pointing out that people NEED to go back to work or THEY will be fucked! That's not even open for debate. We can't sustain what we've done for the past month. It's not economically feasible.

Because the Republicans are more concerned with the economy than with those that will die as a result of opening too soon. You just made that clear in your post.

Cause, heck, the government can just keep sending out those checks every month to every American, and maybe in a couple years when it's completely safe, we can think about actually working for a paycheck.

Come to Texas so we can teach you how we deal with commie liars.

In this case, it seems we made one governor.
In this case, if you don't live there, fuck off!

I was born here bitch

Do you live there now? If not, shut up!

You STFU. I am and always have been a Texan. You don't have to be an idiot Trump supporter to be a Texan dumb ass. I still miss Ann Richards.

Not what I said, you fucking dumbass! I have spent quite a while in Killeen. Does that make me a Texan?

Do you live there now?

I already told you I do dumb ass.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Liberals love the poor...It's the very definition of being a Liberal.
Then the Liberals try to get professionals to pay more taxes to support the poor.

It's the very definition of a mature society and Christianity.
Wrong. You lefties are confusing the government with the church.

Nope. It's just that you right wingers are so fond of spouting about your claimed moral superiority. Of course, I can see how that might be a problem with our current president.
Christians ARE superior to you filthy heathen. Jesus never taught people to depend on the government to meet their needs. You're confused.
RQYF8iw.png
Show me the Scripture that says the government is supposed to care for the poor.
Its in US constitution.
But if you want it from the bible,
its in these verses.
vu3nfby9zrt41.jpg

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

How many were admitted into the hospital needing intervention? Is that number growing and at what rate?
So you are clueless as to the LOAD on our hospitals vs the overall infection rate... We are increaseing testing so the number of infected is going TO GO UP! The real test is how many are enetering the hosp[ital system and how many need advance life support. With 98.9% of the population having little or no issues with the virus the numbers of infected mean very little.

Sorry, but I'll take the advice of the experts who have spent years studying epidemics over some anonymous dumb ass on the internet.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Then the Liberals try to get professionals to pay more taxes to support the poor.

Nope. It's just that you right wingers are so fond of spouting about your claimed moral superiority. Of course, I can see how that might be a problem with our current president.
Christians ARE superior to you filthy heathen. Jesus never taught people to depend on the government to meet their needs. You're confused.
RQYF8iw.png
Show me the Scripture that says the government is supposed to care for the poor.
Its in US constitution.
its in these verses.
vu3nfby9zrt41.jpg
All the Globalists sending you your welfare checks weren't false prophets when they said your children would do better than you?

Sorry, but I'll take the advice of the experts who have spent years studying epidemics over some anonymous dumb ass on the internet.
Bernie Madoff was an “expert”

John Scully was an “expert”

Charlie Weiss was an “expert”

George Washington’s doctor was an “expert”

History is littered with so-called “experts” who were fired for incompetence or ineptitude. The fact that you’re so eager to be an obedient canine to any stranger with a credential goes to show how you’re incapable of being an independent adult. You deeply desire to be coddled and cared for from cradle to grave.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Texas could have done it like Cuomo in NY and had 25,000 deaths instead of less than 900.
Huh?
Ny hasn't opened.
Phase 2 of NY opening begins in 2 weeks, Idiot.

Typical Trump supporter response. You can't relate to anything more complex than your relationship with Walmart.
Typical MaObama supporter response. You can't comprehend constitutional government or anything short of government coddling you cradle to grave.

It has nothing to do with government coddling. All those "No Shirt, No Shoes, No service" signs are there to prevent the spread of disease. The lunch lady's hair net and gloves are there to prevent the spread of disease. The Covid-19 virus is a new disease that takes different precautions to prevent it's spread. Waiting until infection rates start falling, like the medical experts advised is a reasonable precaution.
Any comment on New York and Kalifornia opening up too?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Lying hack, TX is NOT open for business as usual, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of good propaganda, eh comrade?

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall.

Texas has had 888 deaths out of a population of 29 million. They rank 40 out of 50 states in deaths per million.

How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

How many more will unnecessarily die due to poverty, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and non-related COVID-19 medical conditions so you can keep people on lock down, destroy their local economy, and score partisan political points?

If you want to discuss all those things, you should start a thread.

Why don't you answer the question, clown, since you're so quick to judge everybody else's motives?

As soon as you ask one on this subject, I will.

What's wrong? You can dish your bullshit out, but you can't take it when it's thrown back at you?

Come on, chucklehead, answer the question. How many more should die because of your partisan politics?

Just because right wingers only see things in terms of politics doesn't make that the case, dumb ass. The experts in the field have more credibility than what you might have heard on Fox and Friends.

Tell me this isn't only seeing things in terms of politics. From your OP commie:
How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

Since the antibody tests are showing over 20% of the population already had it, then the infection rate was much higher than we thought before, but now we are just juggling the newly discovered but actually OLD infections.
So it only looks like the number is not dropping. In reality it the number of new infections is greatly dropping.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

All the medical experts I know or have read are saying the Lock Down only slows the spread down but results in everyone still getting infected until we achieve herd immunity.
If we were on the verge of a vaccine, then the Lock Down might be worth it.
But with the vaccine 2 years away, the way to reduce the death total is not to slow it down, but instead try to speed it up to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Ideally we should have gotten 55% of the population that was young and healthy to volunteer to be infected with the strain of COVID-19 that is not lethal.
Then everyone would be safe in 2 weeks.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

RQYF8iw.png
Its in US constitution.
its in these verses.
vu3nfby9zrt41.jpg
Oh my god, you're so full of shit. So where does the Constitution say the government is supposed to take care of the poor?

Forum List

Back