Texas governor doesn't care how many die

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
View attachment 331829

Great picture depicting what Trump did when a competent president would have been preparing for the virus.
I agree. He never should have had the lockdown. Exaggerated. Oh well, his bad.

Democrats don't care how many middle class citizens lose their livelyhood and have to go on welfare or freaking starve. It's all about politics.

No, it's not about politics. Trump and his supporters want to make it about that, but the experts disagree.
For conservatives it is about politics, of course.

Rightists know that with the economy in recession and millions of Americans out of work Trump will likely lose reelection, Republicans will likely lose the Senate, and the GOP will take a beating in down-ballot elections.

Conservatives will do anything to avoid this, including jeopardizing the health and lives of Americans, Abbot’s reckless, irresponsible ‘reopening’ being one of far too many examples.
For conservatives it is about politics, of course.

BULLDOG made it about politics in the OP, Window Licker.

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Here's the thing, Bulldog...

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?

That is absurd, but still a perfect example of Trump logic.

What's absurd about it? Let me guess...you think blue collar people who are forced into bankruptcy because liberal politicians prevent them from working are going to be "OK" with that? That election is in November. Those people are broke NOW! How do you think they're going to feel four months from now when they can't find work because so many companies went belly up? You think they're going to vote for Democrats...the Party that kept them out of work? You think they're going to look at people in States like Texas that have jobs, homes and food on the table and NOT blame the Democrats from THEIR State that kept that from happening?

Again, you dumb fools can't think of anything unless it is in terms of politics. This has a political aspect only because right wingers made it political. Politics should not even be part of the discussion.
I'm still waiting to hear what State was refused Federal aid because Trump was demanding "conditions"? You're ducking that...aren't you, Bulldog?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?

just because they open doesnt mean people flood them with business -

open up, pay overhead, bills keep adding up, not enough people show to make a profit -

CLOSED FOR GOOD !

then you get to witness a real depression

We have to reopen businesses. That's not even debatable. People need to work. People need to feed their families. The people out there that don't have savings are screwed in States like Michigan! They have a Governor that will keep them out of work for as long as she can...a Governor that could care less if they're homeless in six months because their job has disappeared.

You're worried about a real Depression? People like Whitmer are doing everything they can to make that happen. Trump is doing everything he can to not let that happen.

Sometimes, there is more than one problem at a time to deal with. Most adults already know this.
Well you sure do have your fair share of problems don't you. A substandard IQ, your head stuck up your ass, a persecution complex, and several more mental shortcomings and maladies. Maybe you should have someone lop off your head. It's pretty much useless the way it is.

apparently rw's have the right to eat at a diner with rats running across counters and serving spoiled chicken -

their constitution doesnt give health officials the authority to protect the rest of the people and close the place -

dumbasses
Laughably bad analogy, Siete! But that's what you on the left do every time someone questions governmental overreach! You immediately claim that means they want to do away with ALL government regulations that keep us safe!

says right here in the thread - rw's aint skeert of nuttin' ... surviving all the wars n' such -

so press your luck heroboi, and get ya sum corona19
Already had it and recovered from it. Thanks for the well wishes though, Siete!

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall.

Texas has had 888 deaths out of a population of 29 million. They rank 40 out of 50 states in deaths per million.

How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

How many more will unnecessarily die due to poverty, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and non-related COVID-19 medical conditions so you can keep people on lock down, destroy their local economy, and score partisan political points?

If you want to discuss all those things, you should start a thread.

Why don't you answer the question, clown, since you're so quick to judge everybody else's motives?

As soon as you ask one on this subject, I will.

What's wrong? You can dish your bullshit out, but you can't take it when it's thrown back at you?

Come on, chucklehead, answer the question. How many more should die because of your partisan politics?

Just because right wingers only see things in terms of politics doesn't make that the case, dumb ass. The experts in the field have more credibility than what you might have heard on Fox and Friends.
You are crying about seeing things in terms of politics after the partisan OP you started this thread with?

You are a hypocritical moron.

I'm disgusted that a purely humanitarian situation is being dealt with by Trump and supporters in a purely partisan political way.
Interesting...
The States that Trump has concentrated the bulk of Federal relief on are all liberal strong holds. So if he's such a "partisan" then why isn't he telling the people in States he has no chance of ever winning in an election to go it on their own?
Oh, wait...he's not been partisan at all...he's helped those who need help DESPITE them hating his guts!

I guess fox didn't tell you about him threatening to withhold aid unless he received concessions.
What aid did he withhold? Name the State that didn't get Federal aid, Bulldog!

He told Pence to not call the governors back if they weren't properly appreciative.

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall.

Texas has had 888 deaths out of a population of 29 million. They rank 40 out of 50 states in deaths per million.

How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

How many more will unnecessarily die due to poverty, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and non-related COVID-19 medical conditions so you can keep people on lock down, destroy their local economy, and score partisan political points?

Why don't you answer the question, clown, since you're so quick to judge everybody else's motives?

What's wrong? You can dish your bullshit out, but you can't take it when it's thrown back at you?

Come on, chucklehead, answer the question. How many more should die because of your partisan politics?

Just because right wingers only see things in terms of politics doesn't make that the case, dumb ass. The experts in the field have more credibility than what you might have heard on Fox and Friends.
You are crying about seeing things in terms of politics after the partisan OP you started this thread with?

I'm disgusted that a purely humanitarian situation is being dealt with by Trump and supporters in a purely partisan political way.
Interesting...
The States that Trump has concentrated the bulk of Federal relief on are all liberal strong holds. So if he's such a "partisan" then why isn't he telling the people in States he has no chance of ever winning in an election to go it on their own?
Oh, wait...he's not been partisan at all...he's helped those who need help DESPITE them hating his guts!

I guess fox didn't tell you about him threatening to withhold aid unless he received concessions.

He told Pence to not call the governors back if they weren't properly appreciative.
I ask again...WHAT STATES WERE NOT GRANTED FEDERAL AID BECAUSE OF CONDITIONS DONALD TRUMP PUT ON THAT AID???
The truth is...he gave the bulk of the Federal aid that was provided to liberal strongholds like California, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Michigan...which makes your claim TOTAL BULLSHIT!

apparently rw's have the right to eat at a diner with rats running across counters and serving spoiled chicken -

their constitution doesnt give health officials the authority to protect the rest of the people and close the place -

dumbasses
Laughably bad analogy, Siete! But that's what you on the left do every time someone questions governmental overreach! You immediately claim that means they want to do away with ALL government regulations that keep us safe!

says right here in the thread - rw's aint skeert of nuttin' ... surviving all the wars n' such -

I call BULLSHIT ^^^^^^^^^^^^

every lying rw sob on the planet had 19 and breezed through it -- just f'n ask them

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Liberals love the poor...It's the very definition of being a Liberal.
Then the Liberals try to get professionals to pay more taxes to support the poor.
Actually...liberal politicians love the votes that the poor deliver to them when they're promised all kinds of freebies. Once they HAVE those votes most liberal politicians could care less about the plight of the poor!
The true purpose of any organization is to ensure the existence of that organization.

That's certainly the view that Trump has.
Because Liberal organizations have accomplished so much for humanity!
I see you missed the part where I was being impartial.

I'm looking for you to call for police and excellence in education in minority areas.
I'll be waiting for a long time.

The part where you have been impartial must have been long before I ever came along.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Perhaps the democrats jumped the gun in pointing out to the Klan that the death rates disproportionately affect blacks. These deaths are donkey hands.

Little doubt that there is significant overlap between the KKK and right wing posters here
You must be learning disabled, mentally challenged or what we used to call retarded. How many times must you be told that the KKK was an organization of the democratic party? MORON!

Yep, a century ago. Now they support Trump.

Interesting...

I ask again...WHAT STATES WERE NOT GRANTED FEDERAL AID BECAUSE OF CONDITIONS DONALD TRUMP PUT ON THAT AID???
The truth is...he gave the bulk of the Federal aid that was provided to liberal strongholds like California, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Michigan...which makes your claim TOTAL BULLSHIT!

still waiting to find out which Gov refused to suck his fat ass --

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Liberals love the poor...It's the very definition of being a Liberal.
Then the Liberals try to get professionals to pay more taxes to support the poor.
Actually...liberal politicians love the votes that the poor deliver to them when they're promised all kinds of freebies. Once they HAVE those votes most liberal politicians could care less about the plight of the poor!
The true purpose of any organization is to ensure the existence of that organization.

That's certainly the view that Trump has.
Because Liberal organizations have accomplished so much for humanity!
I see you missed the part where I was being impartial.

I'm looking for you to call for police and excellence in education in minority areas.
I'll be waiting for a long time.

The part where you have been impartial must have been long before I ever came along.
Thanks for admitting you never read my posts.
I have only posted a few thousand times that both Parties suck because they go to extremes and neither gives a shit about anyone but themselves.
The Rs are in love with slave labor and the Ds, well I should say Liberals, won't be happy until we're all poor...as long as the "all" is someone else.

dumbasses

I call BULLSHIT ^^^^^^^^^^^^

every lying rw sob on the planet had 19 and breezed through it -- just f'n ask them
The amount of people who have already had Covid 19 and experienced only mild symptoms is the dirty little secret of this pandemic, Siete! How can you scare healthy people into staying home if you don't make this virus deadlier than it really is? If you can't keep people home...how can you shut down the economy? If you can't shut down the economy than how are you ever going to elect a useless piece of shit like Joe Biden?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

So, what percentage of those diagnoses resulted in death?

Or are we conveniently leaving out that part?

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.
Experts or bullshit artists looking out for their own interests? What passes for medical practice these days is nothing more than malpractice by check box. The assholes have become the most callous and insincere, two faced bastards on the face of the earth.

It's a shame the right has turned it's back on science.

Nobody has turned their back on science. We simply don't feel the need to go along with your pandemic fear tactics that shut down our entire economy. Science is showing us that the original estimates were grossly inflated.

Estimates are constantly adjusted to match new information. The ones you refer to were estimates if we did nothing.

Interesting...

still waiting to find out which Gov refused to suck his fat ass --
I'm still waiting for Bulldog to tell me what State was refused aid because of Trump "conditions", Siete! Perhaps you'd like to help her?

dumbasses

Live in fear. Lol.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.
Experts or bullshit artists looking out for their own interests? What passes for medical practice these days is nothing more than malpractice by check box. The assholes have become the most callous and insincere, two faced bastards on the face of the earth.

No it hasn't. Real science involves reason and logic applied to real data, not lunic raving, mass drooling and hysteria. We follow real scientists not witch doctors.

Like the scientists on Fox and Friends?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Nobody has turned their back on science. We simply don't feel the need to go along with your pandemic fear tactics that shut down our entire economy. Science is showing us that the original estimates were grossly inflated.

Estimates are constantly adjusted to match new information. The ones you refer to were estimates if we did nothing.
And how close were those "estimates" to what took place, Bulldog? I'm hard pressed to think of another example that would fit the definition of "grossly inflated" than the estimates that were flying around about this virus!

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
Such BULLSHIT

We're witnessing the biggest fabrication in world history.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

That is absurd, but still a perfect example of Trump logic.

What's absurd about it? Let me guess...you think blue collar people who are forced into bankruptcy because liberal politicians prevent them from working are going to be "OK" with that? That election is in November. Those people are broke NOW! How do you think they're going to feel four months from now when they can't find work because so many companies went belly up? You think they're going to vote for Democrats...the Party that kept them out of work? You think they're going to look at people in States like Texas that have jobs, homes and food on the table and NOT blame the Democrats from THEIR State that kept that from happening?

Again, you dumb fools can't think of anything unless it is in terms of politics. This has a political aspect only because right wingers made it political. Politics should not even be part of the discussion.
Your OP is full of politics you raving lunatic.

I didn't bring politics into it. That fat orange fool did. I'm just responding to it.

Forum List

Back