Texas Governor Fires Warning Shot at Leftard State Universities

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) is weighing in once again on the Texas State University student government’s failed attempt to ban the conservative group Turning Point USA from campus, asking whether taxpayer dollars ‘should still fund schools like this.’ ‘I truly question if taxpayers should still fund schools like this. There’s no place in Texas for this. Our state universities better clean up their act,’ Abbott tweeted Thursday.”

Gov. Greg Abbott: Should taxpayers fund schools like Texas State?

Punch them back twice as hard.

“Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) is weighing in once again on the Texas State University student government’s failed attempt to ban the conservative group Turning Point USA from campus, asking whether taxpayer dollars ‘should still fund schools like this.’ ‘I truly question if taxpayers should still fund schools like this. There’s no place in Texas for this. Our state universities better clean up their act,’ Abbott tweeted Thursday.”

Greg Abbot, the man who won’t remove instate tuition for illegals, and who is all about handing out free shit to illegals. Abbot is a shit stain. Hope another tree falls on his gimp ass and does it right this time.

So, because they won't let an extremist group of racists and anti-education demagogues spread lies ok campus they should lose their funding?

There was one incident, which within 72 hours of their knowledge of it, they let that person go. You then have a vague complaint by one other person.

So, because they won't let an extremist group of racists and anti-education demagogues spread lies ok campus they should lose their funding?

No reports of antifa at Texas State.

Forum List

Back