Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Can I guess, there's various States and cities that welcome/want asylum seekers, so the likes of Texas are helping them out. Plus it spreads the burden benefits that these asylum seekers bring.

Surely you can't expect border States to suffer the burden from Joe's policies.

I live about 35 miles north of DC and we had temperatures of 8 yesterday.
CNN reports the temperature at the time was 18 and migrants were sent off the bus wearing just a T Shirt

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
How can you condone that ?

You're right. They should have been IMMEDIATELY flown back to the warm climate where they came from!! Happy now?!!!!

The5thHorseman

Y'all sure do love that picture of Ivanka sitting on her dad's lap, but not for the same reason we do.

It's somewhat disturbing to see how you leftist vermin despise the natural display of affection between a parent and a child.

It's so obvious that y'all hate children.

Oh, except the ones who are actually abused, like Ashley Biden. You love them because they embrace the same victimhood that you do. There is no victim in the picture you posted.

Nice try.

CNN reports the temperature at the time was 18 and migrants were sent off the bus wearing just a T Shirt

They're in a sanctuary city. Your responsibility, not ours. Why is it you can never figure out the simplist things?

This thread is just a microcosm of what the Dimocrats would allow to happen here if they could.
They don't even bat a fucking eye to the fact that our border is being overran by the third-world.
Mother fuckers, I just want to kill them all!

Republican elected officials continue to compete with each other with stunts of premeditated evil. On Christmas Eve, three busloads of asylum-seeking adult and child refugees were unloaded on the street outside the Naval Observatory, the vice presidential residence in Washington, D.C.

It was 18 degrees, on Christmas Eve, and many of the migrants were not dressed for winter weather.

There are few if any decent human beings who would gather up asylum-seeking families and dump them on a Washington, D.C., street during sub-freezing temperatures on Christmas Eve, but nobody involved with this stunt has ever been decent in their lives. Hopefully they are all sued, including Abbott; hopefully a few of them end up in prison for a plan that would foreseeably endanger human lives for their little political game.

Wow. Dumping kids on the street during an Arctic blast with no coats on Christmas Eve.
They shouldn’t be here in the first place! Don’t blame hin( Blame BRANDON.

Why are we responsible for what clothes they have on their backs? They chose to come here, we are not obligated to provide them Florida weather in the dead of winter.

wrongwinger is just making stuff up again. He/she/it has NO WAY to prove the lies he/she/it is spewing about how anybody is dressed.

TRRRRRIGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have not proven shit because you can't.

If they were not encouraged by the Biden administration to make the trek here and try and cross the border illegally there would not be this problem. If they don’t like the cold I suggest they head to the warm weather sanctuary state of California and illegally cross the border there instead of Texas.

They shouldn’t be here in the first place! Don’t blame hin( Blame BRANDON.
1672002280364.jpeg

Well, why doesn't the VP get them some clothes. Isn't she in charge of the border?

Maybe if the Governor of Texas has called her and told her he was dropping off 30 people without proper clothing in 18 degree temperatures she could make proper arrangements

How inhuman is it to just drop people off and not even care

It was 18 degrees, on Christmas Eve, and many of the migrants were not dressed for winter weather.
Well, Skews, I'm sure Abbott would send them to your address if you want to put them up. As for abandoning them in DC. What is the difference between sub freezing temps in TX as opposed to DC where they can get help from all of those sanctuary loving democrats. If Biden hadn't invited the whole world's drug and human traffickers to our southern border, the problem wouldn't exist. If you morons quit creating problems, the republicans will be able to quit solving them.

Maybe if the Governor of Texas has called her and told her he was dropping off 30 people without proper clothing in 18 degree temperatures she could make proper arrangements

How inhuman is it to just drop people off and not even care
Maybe she should be at the border doing her job.

Look you utter fool, we have had hundreds of thousands of these people flooding in this year. We cannot sustain this kind of invasion, and we are not equipped to provide food and warm shelter for this # of people.

My god, when is enough for you people?!!

Doesnt justify treating them inhumanly in 18 degree weather
WTF is the matter with you?

Fuck the Republicans.

I don’t care who they are, dumping a bus load of people outside in the middle of a major storm system, 18 degrees, in T-shirts is effing unreal. It just goes to show how low some people go in using people to make political points. Oh wait, shouldn’t be surprised, these are the same people who instituted a policy of taking their children and they still haven’t reunited them. Pro family? Pro life? Not.

Filthy treasonous piece of shit who openly encouraged, aided, and abetted a hostile foreign invasion of our country, are now crying that the invaders are being treated unkindly.

Fuck you traitors.

Forum List

Back