Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

A sanctuary city now has this particular group, so you should be happy!
Washington shows tolerance and compassion for those seeking to migrate

Conservatives like Abbott and DeSantis use humans as political pawns to gain favor with their racist base.
Look how nasty we treat these brown people.

Dropping them off in arctic conditions without concern for their well being is typical of todays Republican Party

Merry Christmas

The national weather reports made it clear that the nation was facing extreme Arctic conditions

For Gov Abbott to send three busloads of migrants with zero coordination at the destination and no concern about proper clothing or housing is grossly irresponsible.

And Conservatives celebrate

Merry Christmas

Tough shit. You only have yourselves and your president's stupid immigration policies to blame for it.

Only because local people scrambled to help them. Tbey aren’t saying no room, they saying coordinate it instead of dumping them on tbe street in the middle of the night in the middle of a winter storm. But apparently that is too much to ask of Republican traffickers who would rather use them to score political points.
Unbridled immigration across the southern border is coordination in your mind? SMFH. Your partisan hypocrisy is comical.

The bus from Texas was provided by the Great State of Texas. I have no idea how you know who gave them the blankets.

Let me guess: you just guessed?

DC has said over and over they are a sanctuary city. What does that mean if not that they are ready to provide sanctuary?

Those who actually provided the blankets, warm bus and shelter admitted it

And it wasn’t Texas

That's what a sanctuary city does. The surge of illegals forces border towns to scramble to deal with them. Does anyone coordinate with the border towns?

Ask them. I already stated the feds need to do more to relieve the situation in the border towns. But then again, they aren’t tricking people, stuffing them in buses and dumping them on the streets.

Someone in authority in DC said that they are fine with illegals being sent to DC, as long as there is prior coordination?

I doubt that.
Probably not, but they haven’t sent any back to Texas and they’ve been struggling to accommodate them. Why are you people so unwilling to coordinate and instead dump in the street in the middle of a winter night. Don’t bother to answer, if they did that it wouldn’t have quite the political punch would it?

Any advance notice would result in them demanding - and likely getting - an executive order from Biden forbidding them from being sent.

Bullshit.

You are aware that the Biden administration regularly sends illegals to cities without prior notice?
You mean like this?

The faux-virtue signaling by the useful idiots in this thread is especially disgusting on Christmas Day.
Oooooh…don’t clutch your pearls too tightly or you will break them.

1672012144963.png

In this case, I agree. They want to transform this country to what we see EVERYWHERE south of our border as quickly as possible.
This is the extent of hate they have for what's left of us.
1672012430428.gif

Forum List

Back