Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

The national weather reports made it clear that the nation was facing extreme Arctic conditions

For Gov Abbott to send three busloads of migrants with zero coordination at the destination and no concern about proper clothing or housing is grossly irresponsible.

And Conservatives celebrate

Merry Christmas

We celebrate them being sent to places that want them!

“The DC community has been welcoming buses from Texas anytime they’ve come since April. Christmas Eve and freezing cold weather is no different,” she said. “We are always here welcoming folks with open arms.”

Doesn’t excuse the inhumane treatment of migrants by Gov Abbott

What is the matter with you people?
They do not see illegal immigrants as people. That makes it easy to abuse them, stuff then in a bus and dump them on tbe city streets in some strange city in the middle of winter.

But oh my God, harm a fertilized egg and the pearl clutchers emerge like wrathful cockroaches.

Only because local people scrambled to help them.
That's what a sanctuary city does. The surge of illegals forces border towns to scramble to deal with them. Does anyone coordinate with the border towns?

Tbey aren’t saying no room, they saying coordinate it instead of dumping them on tbe street in the middle of the night in the middle of a winter storm. But apparently that is too much to ask of Republican traffickers who would rather use them to score political points.
Someone in authority in DC said that they are fine with illegals being sent to DC, as long as there is prior coordination?

I doubt that.

Any advance notice would result in them demanding - and likely getting - an executive order from Biden forbidding them from being sent.

You are aware that the Biden administration regularly sends illegals to cities without prior notice?

They do not see illegal immigrants as people. That makes it easy to abuse them, stuff then in a bus and dump them on tbe city streets in some strange city in the middle of winter.

But oh my God, harm a fertilized egg and the pearl clutchers emerge like wrathful cockroaches.

So sad to see that you've OD''d on Bidenista woke propaganda.

Here is a tweet from a link in reply 401:

View attachment 742084

There you go. They're fine.

They're not dying from exposure wearing t-shirts and sandals.

They rode a bus that I can all but guarantee was more comfortable than the buses they rode in their home cities, and then they were taken on another bus to a church for some of that Christianity that the Democrats on this thread are suddenly so concerned about.

They left a warm climate to a colder one on a day that the country they tresspassed into was experiencing a record cold spell. That would be like me illegally going to China in January of 2020, and complaining that the government of the local province sent me to Bejing where I was exposed to COVID.

Except that the illegals aren't complaining, now are they? They are happy that they were fed, clothed, and taken to a city where they are very, very welcome.

DC should rejoice, not say that there is no room at the inn!

EDIT: The link is also in the OP.
The bus and blankets were provided by an independent relief organization who actually cares about the health and well being of migrants.

Why wouldn’t a Governor concerned about the health and well being of those under his control make advanced arrangements to make sure someone is there to meet them and proper shelter is available?

Is this what Conservative America will look like?

They celebrate the mistreatment of people looking for a new life.

The bus and blankets were provided by an independent relief organization who actually cares about the health and well being of migrants.

Why wouldn’t a Governor concerned about the health and well being of those under his control make advanced arrangements to make sure someone is there to meet them and proper shelter is available?

He knows you fucking bleeding hearts want to take care of them, so he has granted your wish!

hmmmm….so where is the outrage? Is the parent being prosecuted? Is anyone defending the parent’s actions?

And?

Why?

Is it ok for the government to deliberately and willfully put children in danger or, only if they die?

Outrage ... Who said anything outrage?
I simply provided you with the information I could regarding children dying after being left alone in the elements in the DC Metro Area.

As far as why ... Or what the government does ...
I don't work for the government and none of my Representatives at the State or Federal level have anything to do with your nonsense.

I was just wondering if there was actually anything of substance to your assertions or if it was just more hyperbolic bullshit ...
Feel free to keep us informed if things develop.

It was Biden who set the example for secretly transporting illegals to destinations unaware of their impending arrival, and a lot more than one busload:

1672011773019.png

More than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

It is the first time the state of Florida has disclosed the number of confirmed flights arriving in the state since the summer. The governor's office has scrambled in recent weeks to uncover who is facilitating the mystery flights landing in northern Florida daily, but the Biden administration has refused to disclose any information, one official said.

"Over 70 air charter flights [on] jetliner airliners coming from the southwest border have landed at Jacksonville International Airport," said Larry Keefe, DeSantis's public safety czar. "On average, there's 36 passengers on each of these flights. And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September."
Keefe, who was the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Florida until early 2021, said the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of Health and Human Services will not tell the state of Florida who is overseeing the flights, the names of those on the flights, or where the migrants are being taken. None of the agencies or the White House responded to a request for comment.

"We're in a sad situation of trying to run an investigation. Who is facilitating this travel? How are they getting here? Who are the support people? Who are the sponsors?" Keefe asked.

Jacksonville is located on the eastern side of the state, along Interstate 95, the major highway that runs up and down the East Coast. Florida officials are aware that the groups being flown in are then being transported by charter bus north and south on the interstate.

"We don't know definitively or specifically as to why Jacksonville is the chosen place," Keefe said. "[We're] having to watch and observe — in effect, spy on the government to see what it is that they're doing in the middle of the night out of these airport facilities."

Keefe added that the state government was informed of the flights by local law enforcement.

My, but how the gander hates that sauce it poured over the goose.

Only because local people scrambled to help them. Tbey aren’t saying no room, they saying coordinate it instead of dumping them on tbe street in the middle of the night in the middle of a winter storm. But apparently that is too much to ask of Republican traffickers who would rather use them to score political points.

That was a ridiculous statement, I'm surprised at your lack of intelligence. It is in fact the Democrats who are enabling the human traffickers and drug smugglers with their idiotic lack of any serious border policy. Why do you think fentanyl seizures up 745 percent and there were 100,000 fentanyl deaths during Biden's first year of presidency?

What about the 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years of Biden's presidency? Or the record 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years? Or the 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities, the record number of illegals dying while crossing the border, the three times as many people arrested who were on the terrorwatch list, all while you have a President who won't even go to the border?

It was not near as bad as it was until that idiot was elected. Sure, we had a border problem under Trump, but he was actively engaged in doing something about it. Joe Biden is doing absolutely nothing, and the drug cartels, human smugglers, and gangs now control our own southern border.

The bus from Texas was provided by the Great State of Texas. I have no idea how you know who gave them the blankets.

Let me guess: you just guessed?

DC has said over and over they are a sanctuary city. What does that mean if not that they are ready to provide sanctuary?

Forum List

Back