Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

can you provide us with one “help wanted” ad from a US employer for a job in the United States in Mexico or South America?

Yes, I've noted it many times. When Florida passed a faux verification law and completely exempted agriculture. That was a huge help wanted sign.

Yes, I've noted it many times. When Florida passed a faux verification law and completely exempted agriculture. That was a huge help wanted sign.
These idiots complain about illegals, but wait til the slice of tomato on their Whopper costs 50 cents....

These idiot complain about illegals, but wait til the slice of tomato on their Whopper costs 50 cents....

Wrong. You are excusing the piss poor wages illegals get and the reason they get hired.

No, it is NOT O.K. to pay them lousy and ignore things like days off, overtime, health and safety laws just so your Whopper is a little less expensive.

Somehow American farmers once picked tomato's and food was affordable.

Wrong. You are excusing the piss poor wages illegals get and the reason they get hired.

No, it is NOT O.K. to pay them lousy and ignore things like days off, overtime, health and safety laws just so your Whopper is a little less expensive.

Somehow American farmers once picked tomato's and food was affordable.
No....they come here because the opportunity is better than what they have there. The good news is that they are in relative shortage, suggesting that the supply of "surplus, menial labor" is declining.

A friend of mine works with a former migrant lettuce picker.....he's now one of the world's leading neurosurgeons.

No....they come here because the opportunity is better than what they have there. The good news is that they are in relative shortage, suggesting that the supply of "surplus, menial labor" is declining.

A friend of mine works with a former migrant lettuce picker.....he's now one of the world's leading neurosurgeons.

"Better" should not be the standard. To note, migrant workers do get protections so not the same..............

Try to keep your posts shorter and to the point. Most folks don't want to read long posts. Remember that brevity is the soul of wit.
Thank you Blaster for your kind advice.

I'll try this approach: I'll write my posts any way that I like, and do nothing to force any other posters to read them.

I'm not condemning them. I'm condemning your defense of what we do to them.
It's the way things are. Good intentions, even outrage, won't change them.

The only fast food I eat is popeyes...I'd be thrilled to see Whoppers selling for $10.

I’m going to challenge you on that. I think very few support that. Most people support good border control, a humane policy in how they treated, and a fix to our immigration. Where we differ is how that fix should look like. What sorts of immigrants, what kinds of categories and what numbers. That is why the constant open borders accusation is a lie Used to shut down debate. If you don’t agree harsh measures, your for open borders.
And I will re-challenge you on that. You either support unlimited immigration, or you support limits on immigrations. What limits do you support?

At what point do we finally tell would-be immigrants that enough is enough, and when we reach that point, how do we enforce our border?

Please be very specific on that second one. Not something vague like "increased technology." Great. We increase the technology so we can easily spot an incoming border jumper. We catch him. Then what?

Forum List

Back