Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Dimocrats, when they found out Governor Abbott sent migrants on a warm bus to a blue sanctuary city:

1672171182293.jpeg

For sending them in a warm bus to a sanctuary city who welcomed them with warm blankets?
That's one way to at least slow the invasion. Stop these damned agencies from abetting the invasion. Force these agencies to stop feeding them,giving them blankets, paying for travel. Confiscate the food and blankets. Distribute the goods to homeless Americans.

Yes, it will temporarily put pressure on the border cities. This can be alleviated by encouraging residents to use their own rights.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Abbott defends dropping migrants at vice president's home: 'The White House is full of a bunch of hypocrites'​

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) on Monday issued a sharp rebuke to the Biden administration over criticism of Abbott's recent decision to bus undocumented migrants to Washington D.C and strand them at Vice President Kamala Harris' residence in dangerously low temperatures on Christmas Eve.

"The White House is full of a bunch of hypocrites, led by the Hypocrite-in-Chief who has been flying planeloads of migrants across the country and oftentimes in the cover of night," the governor's office said in a statement to KHOU, after Biden spokesperson Abdullah Hasan lambasted Abbott's move as a "cruel, dangerous, and shameful stunt."

Democrats look at them as future voters for the party.

And they will be because nothing has been addressed concerning them coming here for years. Now there are millions and the only way to address that is to let it get worse or give them amnesty.

Whatever.

The DOJ must prosecute Gregg Abbott for violating Section 274(a)(1)(A)(ii) of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes it a federal crime to transport undocumented persons across state lines.

The DOJ must prosecute Gregg Abbott for violating Section 274(a)(1)(A)(ii) of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes it a federal crime to transport undocumented persons across state lines.

I would bet most of these are documented. If you are seeking asylum, you have been documented.

I predict eternal afterlife in the infernal region for Gov. Abbott. I think that’s a safe bet.
Dang, where the heck does that leave President Biden and his handlers for causing the whole mess and refusing to do anything to remedy the situation?

That's one way to at least slow the invasion. Stop these damned agencies from abetting the invasion. Force these agencies to stop feeding them,giving them blankets, paying for travel. Confiscate the food and blankets. Distribute the goods to homeless Americans.

Yes, it will temporarily put pressure on the border cities. This can be alleviated by encouraging residents to use their own rights.

Most of these people have phones. You can bet they are sending messages out all over, and the next waves will know better what to do.
Me thinks we are seeing the last days of our great nation. In the coming years, we'll be just another brown shithole like everything they are now escaping from. How fucking sad, and you can thank the lousy bastard in the WH, for turning what was a busy but fairly protected border, into the wide open tsunami we are now seeing.

Most of these people have phones. You can bet they are sending messages out all over, and the next waves will know better what to do.
Me thinks we are seeing the last days of our great nation. In the coming years, we'll be just another brown shithole like everything they are now escaping from. How fucking sad, and you can thank the lousy bastard in the WH, for turning what was a busy but fairly protected border, into the wide open tsunami we are now seeing.
You are quite correct

Forum List

Back