Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Using migrants as political pawns

Don’t Republicans realize these are Human Beings?
Democrats use them as pawns all the time to the point it has created a safety and health issue. To add insult to injury, these Democrat elites sit atop their Martha’s Vineyard, New York City, and Washington DC wagging their finger at small border states imploring upon them to let in as many people illegally without limit…. That is a crime against humanity on so many fronts. Democrats should simply show US how easy it is under their immigration policies instead of complaining about their immigration policies; or worse, blaming Republicans for Democrat policy outcomes.

They have been.

According to the International Organization on Migration’s data on Latin America, Colombia and Peru have been common destinations for Venezuelan migrants and refugees, while Argentina, Chile, and Brazil have been common destinations for migrants from other countries in Latin America and the Caribbean and other continents in recent years. The United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs published estimates of the number of international migrants based in more than 200 countries in the world, relying on official statistics. The most recent numbers, covering the first half of 2020, showcased that in South America, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador were the destination countries with the highest number of international migrants, refugees, and asylum seekers while farther north, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama had the highest numbers.
Cool. Problem solved. No need to come here.

Were your faith more than a jive ass act for the neighbors, you would understand.

As shocking as this may be to hear, these refugees are your god's children too.

I doubt he/she looks kindly on Hot Wheels and the Green M&M using them for political theater.

You and your party own this mess, and you should be required to be the ones that directly pay for it.

You do know it also says in the Bible to keep invaders out of your house? Anyway every state should be blessed with the care of the illegals. Especially the people in Washington that told them to come.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35

He also sent "Christmas presents" to the Democratic-controlled cities of Chicago and Philadelphia.

"Three buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. late Saturday evening, including one which dropped its passengers near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris.

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) is the official residence of the Vice President of the United States and the Christmas Eve drop-off is the latest of several instances in which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has bussed migrants to Washington, D.C.

The migrants were then helped by the Migrant Solidarity Mutual Aid Network and taken to a local church, according to 7News reporter Christian Flores."

Washington, DC: Bus of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris's home

More migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve in frigid temps

d6f3ccec-6fc9-4021-954e-8d2dea72fd8e-SAMIGRANTS_frame_67638.jpeg
Well, according to the Democrats, they are America's future.

Merry Christmas Democrats

You wonder why they are now invading by the millions? When stupid assholes announce to the world, they would be in favor of providing healthcare to illegals, then you'll begin to see the answer.

"By a show of hands, which candidates would be in favor of providing healthcare to illegal immigrants"

All 10 DIMOCRAT presidential candidates raised their hands!!!

062719undocumentedhealthcare_1920x1080.jpg

I've asked this over and over. Illegals are processing our food. Why do you not want them healthy?

Illegals are inside your home doing home improvements. Why do you not want them healthy?

Illegals are watching our children. Why do you not want them healthy?

Why?

Many south and Central American countries lack the resources countries and space we or Canada have. Many are themselves beset by economic or political crisis, violence or climate induced crisis like drought that contribute to migration out. 2.4 million people is a lot to absorb Within Latin America and would lead to worsening problems overall (don’t take that to mean I think we should take on all).
Then Abbott is doing the right thing by sending them to democrat run areas since you're the compassionate ones. What are you complaining about?

sob……But….but….what about ABORTION?
:206:

As long as there is Abortion…..Republicans can kill as many Mexicans as they wish

So you conflate dropping off a bunch of illegals in front of the home of the person responsible for their being here with murder.

Right!

And you actually expect us to treat you as if you had a trace of functioning intellect.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I've asked this over and over. Illegals are processing our food. Why do you not want them healthy?

Illegals are inside your home doing home improvements. Why do you not want them healthy?

Illegals are watching our children. Why do you not want them healthy?

First off, if you have illegals watching your kids, you should be arrested.

Second, and most importantly, I don't want to give these invaders any more incentive to flood in here. Your stupid ass party has sent the message out loud and clear they want to give these people taxpayer paid healthcare. You wonder why they are now flooding in as never before?!!

WTF is the matter with Gov Abbott?

If you are loading a bus with migrants from tropical climates and dropping them off in 10 degree temperatures you have an obligation to provide proper clothing and to make arrangements that they have proper shelter at their destination

Why are so called Christian Conservatives so inhuman?
Merry Christmas

Forum List

Back