Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

If Republicans make arrangements for their proper care at their destination, you may have a point

But to round up human beings and just dump them somewhere in 10 degree temperatures is criminal

By "proper care at their destination" you mean like jail cells with a cot and a blanket, right?

Cross someone other country's borders illegally and you'll be damned lucky to get those. Go ahead and try, I actually encourage you.

If Governor Abbott takes control of immigrants, they are his responsibility

Dropping them off in 10 degree temperatures without concern for their well being is outrageous

The man claims he is a Christians?
Abbott is calling the Democrat bluff -- those who claim to care and to protect illegals. It is clear the Democrats have no interest -- at least Abbott is attempting to do something about it.

You choose to blame the messenger instead of the underlying problem -- enforcement of immigration policies. Instead, the federal government (under Biden), is standing down on enforcing law, allowing immigrants to "freely" cross (sometimes transporting them off) and then allowing those immigrants to just fend for themselves.

Get off your high-horse.

WTF is the matter with Gov Abbott?

If you are loading a bus with migrants from tropical climates and dropping them off in 10 degree temperatures you have an obligation to provide proper clothing and to make arrangements that they have proper shelter at their destination

Why are so called Christian Conservatives so inhuman?
Merry Christmas

So how many have you taken into your own home, hypocrite?

The law says you either apply at the border OR after you get here. If you can apply legally after you get here it is allowing people to get here to apply.

You can assume all asylum seekers are here to break the law but I'm not going to.
Not, it is not "allowing people to get here." They broke the law to get here in the first place if they did not go to a lawful port of entry. Happy to show you the law again:

1671992601947.png

Abbott is calling the Democrat bluff -- those who claim to care and to protect illegals. It is clear the Democrats have no interest -- at least Abbott is attempting to do something about it.

You choose to blame the messenger instead of the underlying problem -- enforcement of immigration policies. Instead, the federal government (under Biden), is standing down on enforcing law, allowing immigrants to "freely" cross (sometimes transporting them off) and then allowing those immigrants to just fend for themselves.

Get off your high-horse.

Bullshit

You are not proving that Democrats don’t care when you drop people off in 10 degree temperatures without proper clothing

If you are loading a bus with migrants from tropical climates and dropping them off in 10 degree temperatures you have an obligation to provide proper clothing and to make arrangements that they have proper shelter at their destination

Merry Christmas

Oh, the humanity.

First off, if you have illegals watching your kids, you should be arrested.

Maybe so but we won't do that so it's a worthless argument.

Second, and most importantly, I don't want to give these invaders any more incentive to flood in here. Your stupid ass party has sent the message out loud and clear they want to give these people taxpayer paid healthcare. You wonder why they are now flooding in as never before?!!

I try to discuss this but all I get in return is rants. I know why they are flooding in. We will not address the reason they come by and large. Jobs.

Merry Christmas
More snowflake logic .. those sanctuary cities and illegal immigrant advocates better step up!

Merry Christmas

Maybe so but we won't do that so it's a worthless argument.

I try to discuss this but all I get in return is rants. I know why they are flooding in. We will not address the reason they come by and large. Jobs.

It's more than a rant, it's the truth! Stop sending out these kind of irresponsible announcements, that will cause more and more unskilled people that will flood in believing the government is going to take care of them! I'm sick of it!! Your party needs to be called out for it, by every American!

Forum List

Back