Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Fuck the Republicans.

I don’t care who they are, dumping a bus load of people outside in the middle of a major storm system, 18 degrees, in T-shirts is effing unreal. It just goes to show how low some people go in using people to make political points. Oh wait, shouldn’t be surprised, these are the same people who instituted a policy of taking their children and they still haven’t reunited them. Pro family? Pro life? Not.

Actually, as a Republican, I was terrified mostly by the nearly 107,000 American citizens who died last year of Fentanyl overdoses that was brought here over a border that have seen 4 million people in two years were crowding border towns who've had more deaths than any single state. One CDC site quoted that 108,000 had died but I'm not sure what year it said.

The United States hit a grim record of 106,699 drug overdose deaths in 2021, a 16% increase over 2020, the CDC said in its final report released this week. Drug Overdose Deaths Among Persons Aged 10–19 Years...

Drug Overdose Deaths in 28 States and the District of Columbia: 2020 Data from the State Unintentional Drug Overdose Reporting System​

Map included here:​

Red states are calling the Democrat bluff, and busing them to areas supposedly supportive and against immigration law enforcement. Meanwhile, the Biden administration will be busing illegal immigrants to Red states (such as Tennessee), which only opens up pessimistic outcomes such as trafficking.
Bussing people and dumping them off in strange cities at night in the middle of one of the nation’s worst winter storms is not calling anyone’s bluff. It is human trafficking, for political gain, with no regard for the people being used. It is no different than what the coyotes do except it is for political points instead of cash.

Shooting people for the misdemeanor of illegally crossing the border isn’t going to solve the problem.

That's the one thing that would absolutely solve the problem.

Many fewer would even attempt to invade our country, if they knew that they were likely to die in the attempt. And of those who did make the attempt, of course, many fo them would die, and therefore not succeed in invading.

That is how, above all else, you defend a country against a foreign invasion—by killing the would-be invaders.

By tricking them in many cases.
Abbott has sent buses of illegal immigrants to many self-proclaimed sanctuary cities ... and often the illegal immigrants willingly participate. Besides .. the federal government's lack of enforcement has illegals surging at the border, and they are left in the streets to fend for themselves. Places like El Paso have had temperatures in the low 20s this week-- the emotional diatribe on weather is meaningless.

Fuck the Republicans.

I don’t care who they are, dumping a bus load of people outside in the middle of a major storm system, 18 degrees, in T-shirts is effing unreal. It just goes to show how low some people go in using people to make political points. Oh wait, shouldn’t be surprised, these are the same people who instituted a policy of taking their children and they still haven’t reunited them. Pro family? Pro life? Not.

They left a warm climate. Are you outraged that Democrat administrations dumped tens of thousands of African blacks in one of the coldest cities in America?

It is in fact a war zone .. figuratively and literally. Drug trafficking, cartels, sex trafficking, illegal immigration to name a few .. yet, why isn't the federal government enforcing its immigration laws? Why are those who enforce immigration law the bad guys?

Exactly right! :thup:

I agree with that statement! It is almost a war zone figuratively and literally like you rightly say....also what is the purpose of having immigration laws if they are not enforced?

Actually, as a Republican, I was terrified mostly by the nearly 107,000 American citizens who died last year of Fentanyl overdoses that was brought here over a border that have seen 4 million people crowding border towns who've had more deaths than any single state. One CDC site quoted that 108,000 had died but I'm not sure what year it said.

The United States hit a grim record of 106,699 drug overdose deaths in 2021, a 16% increase over 2020, the CDC said in its final report released this week. Drug Overdose Deaths Among Persons Aged 10–19 Years...

Drug Overdose Deaths in 28 States and the District of Columbia: 2020 Data from the State Unintentional Drug Overdose Reporting System​

Map included here:​
I couldn’t agree more living in state with a huge drug problem and having lost a family member to it. But you don’t solve that problem by abusing people who themselves are quite likely fleeing the violence and lawlessness of the cartels.

Bussing people and dumping them off in strange cities at night in the middle of one of the nation’s worst winter storms is not calling anyone’s bluff. It is human trafficking, for political gain, with no regard for the people being used. It is no different than what the coyotes do except it is for political points instead of cash.
The federal government already ... today .. current state .. buses them to cities like El Paso, dumps them into the streets and allows them to fend for themselves. Sorry .. this is a poor argument .. especially with the winter patterns we are having in the Texas (including El Paso).

The federal government already ... today .. current state .. buses them to cities like El Paso, dumps them into the streets and allows them to fend for themselves. Sorry .. this is a poor argument .. especially with the winter patterns we are having in the Texas (including El Paso).
Coyote works for a University so don't expect logic to be her strong suit.

It is in fact a war zone .. figuratively and literally. Drug trafficking, cartels, sex trafficking, illegal immigration to name a few .. yet, why isn't the federal government enforcing its immigration laws? Why are those who enforce immigration law the bad guys?
No. It isn’t. Nice deceptive phrasing too.

No one is saying those who enforce immigration law are bad guys. It’s how you are treating people In the process of “enforcement”.

If you are going to insist on the language of war (which is most often used in civilian situations to begin dehumanizing those you designate as “enemy”) then a better comparison would be to regard the drug cartels and sex traffickers as the “enemy” and illegal immigrants as refugees fleeing the violence.

The United States federal government -- who refuses to enforce immigration law, and encourages illegal immigration to continue. There is a pending surge, waiting on the outcome of Title 42.
Oh good grief.

That's the one thing that would absolutely solve the problem.

Many fewer would even attempt to invade our country, if they knew that they were likely to die in the attempt. And of those who did make the attempt, of course, many fo them would die, and therefore not succeed in invading.

That is how, above all else, you defend a country against a foreign invasion—by killing the would-be invaders.
You are one sick puppy.

Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"​

Being that Kammy is DIRECTLY responsible for these people being here, I hope she at least invited them in, gave them food and hot cocoa, and showed them what it is like if you live here and become a corrupt politician working for the bountiful federal government!

Last edited:
Being that Kammy is DIRECTLY responsible for these people being here, I hope she at least invited them in, game them food and hot cocoa, and showed them what it is like if you live here and become a corrupt politician working for the bountiful federal government!

BINGO! :clap:

You are one sick puppy.

Says a treasonous piece of shit that openly takes the side of invading foreign criminals against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans. And that's just in this thread. There is plenty of other sick, insane, depraved shit that you openly support and defend in other threads.

What standing do you delusionally imagine that you have to pass any judgement on my moral character?

Forum List

Back