Texas Hairdresser Set Free!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
But the bigger story is the arrogant, lifelong Democrat judge who put himself and his agenda above the law. It takes public outrage to undo the damage these activist judges do to American society. It's time he face the kind of injustice he foisted on that single mom.

The judge should be recalled....
What’s the big deal?
She was released after 2 days “time served”, which was a good lesson for her.
Are you angry at the governor too?

For the record, I agree that she should not have done that.

What’s the big deal?

He went too far because he was angry....we don't need judges like that....they are supposed to keep a cool head and not imprison because he is mad....

But the bigger story is the arrogant, lifelong Democrat judge who put himself and his agenda above the law. It takes public outrage to undo the damage these activist judges do to American society. It's time he face the kind of injustice he foisted on that single mom.

She most likely took home some pesky itchy souvenirs.

What’s the big deal?

You think she should not have tried to survive, pay her rent, been able to afford food, etc?
The only way to end the deaths is with herd immunity, and longer you put that off, the more deaths you have in total.
While a vaccine achieves herd immunity quickest and safest, we can't wait that long.
The death toll so far, of 70k out of 330 million, is 0.021. That is about 2 out of every 10,000. That is not something significant enough to worry about.

What’s the big deal?

He went too far because he was angry....we don't need judges like that....they are supposed to keep a cool head and not imprison because he is mad....
Wasn’t the judge following the law as he should?
She violated the stay-at-home order by reopening her business, against Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s original COVID-19 executive orders.

What’s the big deal?

She violated the stay-at-home order by reopening her business, against Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s original COVID-19 executive orders.
He didn't jail her for not closing...he jailed her because she wouldn't apologize to him and the people of Texas....

Think about it...he tosses her into jail with covid positive inmates through the front door while the city is releasing criminals out the back door...it was wrong...he has no business sitting on the bench....

What’s the big deal?

He didn't jail her for not closing...he jailed her because she wouldn't apologize to him and the people of Texas....
So, he gave her a chance and she squandered it?
Maybe she did that on purpose for publicity.

What’s the big deal?

Done what? Expected to be an American exercising her liberty and rights as guaranteed under the Constitution?

I hope she sues the State of Texas for wrongful imprisonment. The judge and the State need a good lesson too.

What’s the big deal?

He sentenced her to 7 DAYS WITHOUT BAIL for doing nothing more than refusing to apologize yet they are letting out violent criminals with low or no bail yet this woman was held without bail for opening her business.

You still say whats the big deal?

What’s the big deal?

He sentenced her to 7 DAYS WITHOUT BAIL for doing nothing more than refusing to apologize yet they are letting out violent criminals with low or no bail yet this woman was held without bail for opening her business.

What’s the big deal?

The judge can argue he was just upholding the law but his courtroom exchange with the defendant in which he brought down the gavel on her freedom made clear he had lost it. The temptation to abuse his power got the best of him.
Think about it...he tosses her into jail with covid positive inmates through the front door while the city is releasing criminals out the back door...it was wrong...he has no business sitting on the bench....
She may even have contracted Chinavirus in jail and could pass it on. The whole situation is FUBAR and the judge shouldn't just lose his bench, he should lose his head.

Last edited:
What’s the big deal?

He can argue he was just upholding the law but his courtroom exchange with the defendant in which the judge brought down the gavel made clear he had lost it. The temptation to abuse his power got the best of him.
She may even have contracted Chinavirus in jail and could pass it on. The whole situation is FUBAR and the judge shouldn't just lose his bench, he should lose his head.
Yes and he said he was jailing her for refusing to apologize...I never heard of that before...it was as if he hated being dissed...like a street punk....

What’s the big deal?

Loony-leftards have a talent for twisting themselves into pretzels just to maintain their 'progressive" narrative, stupid as it is.

What’s the big deal?

Wrong.

He SPECIFICALLY sent her to jail because she refused to apologize and admit she was selfish. Had she groveled at his feet she would have been sent home.

Forum List

Back