🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Man Fathers Child With His Own Daughter, Arrested For Sexual Abuse

If you had asked someone in 1985 if Gay Marriage would become legal, he might have said the same.

And the trends over the last 50 or 60 years has been that of more and more acceptance of sexuality. So it stands to reason that gays would be more and more accepted.

During the same time there have been more and more protective measures for children.

And what if there is a backlash?

Yes, the priests are probably upset. ;)

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because the drunk chick they hooked up with sobered up and changed her mind?

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because some underage chick lied to them about her age?

Right now, we are in a witch hunt phase. It will end at some point.

What does that have to do with my posts? What is your point?

People are starting to get tired of this bullshit.

A backlash is a real possibility, IMO.

If you had asked someone in 1985 if Gay Marriage would become legal, he might have said the same.

And the trends over the last 50 or 60 years has been that of more and more acceptance of sexuality. So it stands to reason that gays would be more and more accepted.

During the same time there have been more and more protective measures for children.

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because the drunk chick they hooked up with sobered up and changed her mind?

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because some underage chick lied to them about her age?

BTW, MOST women would not do such things. That is what happens when you sleep with children. They get angry and report you to the police for raping them. Lol.

A lot of women do them. False accusations are a big issue. Chicks lying about their age is a real thing too.

BTW, MOST women would not do such things. That is what happens when you sleep with children. They get angry and report you to the police for raping them. Lol.

A lot of women do them. False accusations are a big issue. Chicks lying about their age is a real thing too.

No, a "lot" of women do not. Children do this. You know why? Because they are children and not capable of handling an adult intimate relationship. When they feel scorned, they will lash out to hurt you because, as children, they don't consider you or your feelings.

What bullshit is that? Men who are stupid and strike up relationships with teens? Lol.

So you think there will be a backlash for prosecuting a father who raped his daughter when she was 13 or younger? Wow, you must run with some sick people.

So you think there will be a backlash for prosecuting a father who raped his daughter when she was 13 or younger? Wow, you must run with some sick people.

I think it would be upsetting no matter the child's age, TBH. This is a very, very sick and disgusting man.

A lot (most) kids view adults as authority figures, especially their parents. Imagine how confusing it must be for a child to be in such a predicament. What a selfish, lowly act by the father. A sick fucker. It's cases like these that make me question my anti death penalty stance. Makes it VERY difficult to abide by it. :D I would like to kill these men with my own bare hands.

What bullshit is that? Men who are stupid and strike up relationships with teens? Lol.

Men having their lives ruined for no reason.

The fact that you had to go to a strawman shows that you doubt your own ability to respond to my point honestly.

A lot (most) kids view adults as authority figures, especially their parents. Imagine how confusing it must be for a child to be in such a predicament. What a selfish, lowly act by the father. A sick fucker. It's cases like these that make me question my anti death penalty stance. Makes it VERY difficult to abide by it. :D I would like to kill these men with my own bare hands.

Agreed.

Winterborn is trying to make it all about the age.

What do you mean for no reason? If they sleep with underaged girls, they are dumb. Call it "culling the herd" of losers. :)

Agreed.

If it's still a child, under the authority of the parent, then it is disgusting period.

What do you mean for no reason? If they sleep with underaged girls, they are dumb. Call it "culling the herd" of losers. :)

i specified men who sleep with underage girls who lied about their age.

That's not their fault, that's bullshit.

Agreed.

If it's still a child, under the authority of the parent, then it is disgusting period.

i agree completely.

Know who you are sleeping with. In most cases, you can tell when a person is a teenager. Ask the person a few questions before you jump into bed with them. Duh.

If it is questionable, then don't sleep with that person. Move on to someone your own age.

Know who you are sleeping with. In most cases, you can tell when a person is a teenager. Ask the person a few questions before you jump into bed with them. Duh.

So, have you always followed that advice?

The fact that you had to go to a strawman shows that you doubt your own ability to respond to my point honestly.

Let's review. The topic is about a father going to prison for continuous abuse of a child (under the age of 14), and you talk about how people are pissed off because women cry rape or because girls lie about their age. And you call my post a "strawman"? lol Okey dokey.

I know I may not be aware of ALL of the details of the case from the OP. But I would be willing to guess that the father knew his daughter was under the age of 14 as he was raping her.

So, have you always followed that advice?

I don't pursue teenagers.

Forum List

Back