🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Man Fathers Child With His Own Daughter, Arrested For Sexual Abuse

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because the drunk chick they hooked up with sobered up and changed her mind?

How many men are in prison or have had their lives ruined because some underage chick lied to them about her age?

Right now, we are in a witch hunt phase. It will end at some point.

What does that have to do with my posts? What is your point?

People are starting to get tired of this bullshit.

A backlash is a real possibility, IMO.

So you think there will be a backlash for prosecuting a father who raped his daughter when she was 13 or younger? Wow, you must run with some sick people.

The fact that you had to go to a strawman shows that you doubt your own ability to respond to my point honestly.

Let's review. The topic is about a father going to prison for continuous abuse of a child (under the age of 14), and you talk about how people are pissed off because women cry rape or because girls lie about their age. And you call my post a "strawman"? lol Okey dokey.

I know I may not be aware of ALL of the details of the case from the OP. But I would be willing to guess that the father knew his daughter was under the age of 14 as he was raping her.

Hey, I'm not the one that took the thread off topic, and it didn't seem to bother you until you could NOT refute my point and had to go to a strawman, and I called you on it.

I like men who look like men, not boys. :D There is no question that the men I've been with were NOT teenagers. Lol.

A lot (most) kids view adults as authority figures, especially their parents. Imagine how confusing it must be for a child to be in such a predicament. What a selfish, lowly act by the father. A sick fucker. It's cases like these that make me question my anti death penalty stance. Makes it VERY difficult to abide by it. :D I would like to kill these men with my own bare hands.

Agreed.

Winterborn is trying to make it all about the age.

Considering his daughter (which is bad enough) was under the age of 14, it IS all about the age.

And considering that you want to make it about adult women crying rape the next day, underage girls lying about their age, and gay marriage, I would wonder about what you are trying to say.

So you think there will be a backlash for prosecuting a father who raped his daughter when she was 13 or younger? Wow, you must run with some sick people.

The fact that you had to go to a strawman shows that you doubt your own ability to respond to my point honestly.

Let's review. The topic is about a father going to prison for continuous abuse of a child (under the age of 14), and you talk about how people are pissed off because women cry rape or because girls lie about their age. And you call my post a "strawman"? lol Okey dokey.

I know I may not be aware of ALL of the details of the case from the OP. But I would be willing to guess that the father knew his daughter was under the age of 14 as he was raping her.

Hey, I'm not the one that took the thread off topic, and it didn't seem to bother you until you could NOT refute my point and had to go to a strawman, and I called you on it.

Yes you are. :D You are the one who keeps insisting that people will accept pedophilia. Well guess what? Gay people are parents too.

Men having their lives ruined for no reason.

What do you mean for no reason? If they sleep with underaged girls, they are dumb. Call it "culling the herd" of losers. :)

i specified men who sleep with underage girls who lied about their age.

That's not their fault, that's bullshit.

Know who you are sleeping with. In most cases, you can tell when a person is a teenager. Ask the person a few questions before you jump into bed with them. Duh.

So, have you always followed that advice?

I don't pursue teenagers.

That was not a "Yes" now, was it?:beer:

A lot (most) kids view adults as authority figures, especially their parents. Imagine how confusing it must be for a child to be in such a predicament. What a selfish, lowly act by the father. A sick fucker. It's cases like these that make me question my anti death penalty stance. Makes it VERY difficult to abide by it. :D I would like to kill these men with my own bare hands.

Agreed.

Considering his daughter (which is bad enough) was under the age of 14, it IS all about the age.

And considering that you want to make it about adult women crying rape the next day, underage girls lying about their age, and gay marriage, I would wonder about what you are trying to say.

Sounds like he doesn't have a whole lot of respect for women in general. I find that to be quite common amongst conservative men. It must be something that their bible tells them. :D

I have stayed in topic. I did respond to the fool who wanted to compare it to gay marriage and claim that liberals were wanting it to be legal to rape girls under the age of 14.

I don't recall a point you were trying to make.

What do you mean for no reason? If they sleep with underaged girls, they are dumb. Call it "culling the herd" of losers. :)

Know who you are sleeping with. In most cases, you can tell when a person is a teenager. Ask the person a few questions before you jump into bed with them. Duh.

This has never been an issue for me. Perhaps you should pursue women your own age instead of kids?

Agreed.

Go back and read what I wrote when I posted those comments. I was very clear about what I meant.

This has never been an issue for me. Perhaps you should pursue women your own age instead of kids?

I understand. We all have had casual sexual encounters where we did not know much about the other person or people involved.

I was not trying to embarrass you, just pointing out the your advice is not really practical.

Agreed.

Go back and read what I wrote when I posted those comments. I was very clear about what I meant.

The only valid point you have made, that pertains to the topic, is that there are social changes and changes in viewpoints concerning sexuality.

I addressed those by pointing out that the changes where children are concerned have been in being more protective, not less.

Agreed.

The only valid point you have made, that pertains to the topic, is that there are social changes and changes in viewpoints concerning sexuality.

I addressed those by pointing out that the changes where children are concerned have been in being more protective, not less.

And I pointed out some excesses of that trend and suggested that a backlash is likely.

So you might want to be more "Conservative" ;) when discussing the possibilities of future changes.

Agreed.

And I pointed out some excesses of that trend and suggested that a backlash is likely.

So you might want to be more "Conservative" ;) when discussing the possibilities of future changes.

You mean it is very unlikely. Most people are NOT pedophiles and are parents who care about children and their well being.

Agreed.

This is a viewpoint based on ignorance and fear, and you are now doing what is considered "fear mongering."

Agreed.

You mean it is very unlikely. Most people are NOT pedophiles and are parents who care about children and their well being.

Most people don't think that it is right for a woman to ruin a man's life because she changed her mind when she sobered up.

And most people don't think a man who had sex with a woman who told him she was 19 when she was 15 deserves to have his life ruined. (that's a guess on my part based on my optimism on human nature, btw)

Agreed.

And expecting a backlash because fathers who rape their daughters who are 13 or younger is ridiculous.

I am pretty conservative in many areas. I just see the trends going towards being more protective of children, not less. And I can see no reason for there to be backlash against that.

But let me ask you, who would start the backlash?

Agreed.

This is a viewpoint based on ignorance and fear, and you are now doing what is considered "fear mongering."

What am I ignorant of?

Agreed.

And expecting a backlash because fathers who rape their daughters who are 13 or younger is ridiculous.

I am pretty conservative in many areas. I just see the trends going towards being more protective of children, not less. And I can see no reason for there to be backlash against that.

And back to the stawman.

And back to the stawman.

And back to the stawman.

What strawman? The OP is about a father raping his daughter when she was 13 or younger.

And back to the stawman.

And back to the stawman.

What strawman? The OP is about a father raping his daughter when she was 13 or younger.

I explained my reasons for expecting a backlash.

It was not because of this case of incest.

THat you dishonestly claimed otherwise is a strawman.

Forum List

Back