🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Man Fathers Child With His Own Daughter, Arrested For Sexual Abuse

The only valid point you have made, that pertains to the topic, is that there are social changes and changes in viewpoints concerning sexuality.

I addressed those by pointing out that the changes where children are concerned have been in being more protective, not less.

And I pointed out some excesses of that trend and suggested that a backlash is likely.

So you might want to be more "Conservative" ;) when discussing the possibilities of future changes.

And expecting a backlash because fathers who rape their daughters who are 13 or younger is ridiculous.

I am pretty conservative in many areas. I just see the trends going towards being more protective of children, not less. And I can see no reason for there to be backlash against that.

But let me ask you, who would start the backlash?

And back to the stawman.
The only valid point you have made, that pertains to the topic, is that there are social changes and changes in viewpoints concerning sexuality.

I addressed those by pointing out that the changes where children are concerned have been in being more protective, not less.

And I pointed out some excesses of that trend and suggested that a backlash is likely.

So you might want to be more "Conservative" ;) when discussing the possibilities of future changes.

And expecting a backlash because fathers who rape their daughters who are 13 or younger is ridiculous.

I am pretty conservative in many areas. I just see the trends going towards being more protective of children, not less. And I can see no reason for there to be backlash against that.

And back to the stawman.

What strawman? The OP is about a father raping his daughter when she was 13 or younger.

I explained my reasons for expecting a backlash.

It was not because of this case of incest.

THat you dishonestly claimed otherwise is a strawman.

Then perhaps you should start a thread on the vague references to women who cry rape when they sober up or girls who lie about their age. This thread's topic is about a father raping his child.

And back to the stawman.

And back to the stawman.

What strawman? The OP is about a father raping his daughter when she was 13 or younger.

Then perhaps you should start a thread on the vague references to women who cry rape when they sober up or girls who lie about their age. This thread's topic is about a father raping his child.

No. We have discussed the connection to the topic.

THat fact that you are now dedicating your efforts to avoiding the discussion instead of defending your position shows that you have doubts about your ability to do so.

You are right to have those doubts.

Man Fathers Daughter s Child Arrested For Sexual Abuse CBS Dallas Fort Worth
Holy sh!t! I feel more safe and happy while he is behind the bars and justice is triumphing.
As a father I can't even imagine this situation.
What's wrong with parental feelings of America last time?
Get use to the liberal utopia they have legislated from the Courts. Liberals defend this as they defend gay marriage.
Fallacies of false assertion and false comparison, move along.

And back to the stawman.

And back to the stawman.

THat fact that you are now dedicating your efforts to avoiding the discussion instead of defending your position shows that you have doubts about your ability to do so.

What? lol I did say that I have no doubt that women cry rape when they sober up and that girls lie about their age. I just did not derail the topic over those two things.

And backlash over girls lying about their age or women crying rape after sobering up has no bearing on the topic of the OP. You are trying ever way you can to move the topic away from the child being raped by her father.

And back to the stawman.
And back to the stawman.

What? lol I did say that I have no doubt that women cry rape when they sober up and that girls lie about their age. I just did not derail the topic over those two things.

And backlash over girls lying about their age or women crying rape after sobering up has no bearing on the topic of the OP. You are trying ever way you can to move the topic away from the child being raped by her father.

If it leads to lowering the age of consent, it would.

Do you have a problem with incest between consenting adults?

Not everyone has casual sex.

Most LGBT would overwhelmingly condemn the father's behavior, imo. Any suggestion that the LGBT supposed slippery slope fallacy re: incest and lower age consent have been made and failed in other threads.

A few on the Board may defend the father here, but they are sickos.

As I said, the trends have been heavily in favor of being more protective of children. And I doubt the age of consent will ever be lowered to under 14.

The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

300px-Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg.png

Got the following address for an explanation of the color code for age of consent.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As I said, the trends have been heavily in favor of being more protective of children. And I doubt the age of consent will ever be lowered to under 14.

The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

300px-Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg.png

Got the following address for an explanation of the color code for age of consent.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Mmm, Mexico seem to be running 14 and 13.

Hispanics are the fastest growing demographic, and that is primarily fed by immigration from Mexico...

I can remember when girls at 13 could marry in TN with parents' permission.

We will see the impact, if any, that Mexican immigrants have on our age of consent laws.

Please document that Mexican immigration is the major reason for Hispanic growth in the USA.

I can remember when girls at 13 could marry in TN with parents' permission.

We will see the impact, if any, that Mexican immigrants have on our age of consent laws.

Please document that Mexican immigration is the major reason for Hispanic growth in the USA.

Really? You didn't know that already?

Sure.

Census Bureau Lowers Forecasts for Hispanic Population Growth Pew Research Center

"The nation’s Hispanic population has been one of its fastest growing in recent decades. Since 1970, the Hispanic population has grown 592%, largely because of the arrival of new immigrants from Latin America — especially Mexico. By comparison, the U.S. population overall has grown 56% over the same period. Between 2000 and 2010 alone, Hispanics made up more than half of U.S. population growth."

Over 45 years, sure, but now the annual growth is by children born here. You can't show differently. Now general marriage ages by racial background in 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010 would help your implied assertion that the age of consent in states will drop because of growing Mexican populations. I think the majority influence in America will have greater affect on the Hispanics than theirs on the rest of America.

Over 45 years, sure, but now the annual growth is by children born here. You can't show differently. Now general marriage ages by racial background in 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010 would help your implied assertion that the age of consent in states will drop because of growing Mexican populations. I think the majority influence in America will have greater affect on the Hispanics than theirs on the rest of America.

Due to the recession, and the resulting drop in immigration, yes, just recently births to Hispanic already here are greater than the number of immigrants.

This is hardly a reason to dismiss the impact of Mexico.

THe basic concept of diversity says that the cultures of those that come here will be respected and that the future will be a harmonious fusion of all.

Surely you are not advocating assimilation?

"that the future will be a harmonious fusion of all"?

Which country do you live in?

And show us all evidence of Hispanic influence to lower the consent age.

Holy sh!t! I feel more safe and happy while he is behind the bars and justice is triumphing.

What a tragedy for the daughter- glad this monster was arrested, convicted and is facing life in prison.

Get use to the liberal utopia they have legislated from the Courts. Liberals defend this as they defend gay marriage.

And which 'liberal' is defending this or this guy?

And why do you think child rape is the same as gay marriage?

Forum List

Back